- B. Wionczyk, R. Cierpiszewski, A. Molc, K. Prochaska, Studies
on the kinetics and equilibrium of the solvent extraction of
chromium(III) from alkaline aqueous solutions of different
composition in the system with Aliquat 336, J. Hazard. Mater.,
198 (2011) 257–268.
- B. Wionczyk, W. Apostoluk, W. Charewicz, Solvent extraction
of chromium (III) from spent tanning liquors with Aliquat 336,
Hydrometallurgy, 82 (2006) 83–92.
- B. Wionczyk, W. Apostoluk, W. Charewicz, Z. Adamsk,
Recovery of chromium(III) from wastes of uncolored chromium
leathers. Part II. Solvent extraction of chromium(III) from
alkaline protein hydrolyzate, Sep. Purif. Technol., 81 (2011)
- S. Kalidhasan, S. Sricharan, M. Ganesh, N. Rajesh, Liquid–liquid
extraction of chromium(VI) with tricaprylmethylammonium
chloride using isoamylalcohol as the diluent and its application
to industrial effluents, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 55 (2010) 5627–5633.
- W. Zhang, J. Liu, Z. Ren, C. Du, J. Ma, Solvent extraction of
chromium(VI) with tri-n-butyl phosphate from aqueous acidic
solutions, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 52 (2007) 2220–2223.
- E.A. Fouad, H.-J. Bart, Emulsion liquid membrane extraction
of zinc by a hollow-fiber contactor, J. Membr. Sci., 307 (2008)
- L. Zhao, D. Fei, Y. Dang, X. Zhou, J. Xiao, Studies on the
extraction of chromium(III) by emulsion liquid membrane,
J. Hazard. Mater., 178 (2010) 130–135.
- R.A. Kumbasar, Extraction of chromium (VI) from
multicomponent acidic solutions by emulsion liquid
membranes using TOPO as extractant, J. Hazard. Mater., 167
- M. Chiha, M.H. Samar, O. Hamdaoui, Extraction of
chromium(VI) from sulphuric acid aqueous solutions by a
liquid surfactant membrane (LSM), Desalination, 194 (2006)
- R.K. Goyal, N.S. Jayakumar, M.A. Hashim, Chromium removal
by emulsion liquid membrane using [BMIM]+[NTf2]− as
stabilizer and TOMAC as extractant, Desalination, 278 (2011)
- A. Choudhury, S. Sengupta, C. Bhattacharjee, S. Datta,
Extraction of hexavalent chromium from aqueous stream by
emulsion liquid membrane (ELM), Sep. Purif. Technol., 45
- M. Rajasimman, R. Sangeetha, P. Karthik, Statistical optimization
of process parameters for the extraction of chromium(VI) from
pharmaceutical wastewater by emulsion liquid membrane,
Chem. Eng. J., 150 (2009) 275–279.
- S. Nosrati, N.S. Jayakumar, M.A. Hashim, Extraction
performance of chromium (VI) with emulsion liquid membrane
by Cyanex 923 as carrier using response surface methodology,
Desalination, 266 (2011) 286–290.
- R.K. Goyal, N.S. Jayakumar, M.A. Hashim, A comparative
study of experimental optimization and response surface
optimization of Cr removal by emulsion ionic liquid membrane,
J. Hazard. Mater., 195 (2011) 383–390.
- R.K. Goyal, N.S. Jayakumar, M.A. Hashim, Emulsion
stabilization using ionic liquid [BMIM]+[NTf2]− and performance
evaluation on the extraction of chromium, J. Hazard. Mater.,
195 (2011) 55–61.
- R. A. Kumbasar, Selective extraction and concentration of
chromium(VI) from acidic solutions containing various metal
ions through emulsion liquid membranes using Amberlite
LA-2, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 16 (2010) 829–836.
- M.G. García, A.O. Acosta, J. Marchese, Emulsion liquid
membrane pertraction of Cr(III) from aqueous solutions using
PC-88A as carrier, Desalination, 318 (2013) 88–96.
- H.Y. Yen, C.P. Lin, Adsorption of Cd(II) from wastewater using
spent coffee grounds by Taguchi optimization, Desal. Wat.
Treat., 57 (2016) 11154–11161.
- R. Parvizi, J.V. Khaki, M.H. Moayed, M.R. Ardani,
Hydrometallurgical extraction of vanadium from mechanically,
milled oil-fired fly ash: analytical process optimization by
using Taguchi design method, Metall. Mater. Trans. B, 43 (2012)
- A. Kundua, B.S. Guptab, M.A. Hashim, G. Redzwan, Taguchi
optimization approach for chromium removal in a rotating
packed bed contractor, J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. Eng., 57 (2015)
- M. Dehghani, S. Behzadi, M.S. Sekhavatjou, Optimizing Fenton
process for the removal of amoxicillin from the aqueous phase
using Taguchi method, Desal. Wat. Treat., 57 (2016) 6604–6613.
- N. Ziaeifar, M. Khosravi, M.A. Behnajady, M.R. Sohrabi, N.
Modirshahla, Optimizing adsorption of Cr(VI) from aqueous
solutions by NiO nanoparticles using Taguchi and response
surface methods, Water Sci. Technol., 72 (2015) 721–729.
- H.Y. Yen, J.Y. Li, Process optimization for Ni(II) removal from
wastewater by calcined oyster shell powders using Taguchi
method, J. Environ. Manage., 161 (2015) 344–349.
- A. Kargari, T. Kaghazchi, M. Sohrabi, M. Soleimani, Batch
extraction of gold(III) ions from aqueous solutions using
emulsion liquid membrane via facilitated carrier transport,
J. Membr. Sci., 233 (2004) 1–10.
- E. Mohagheghi, I. Alemzadeh, M. Vossoughi, Study and
optimization of amino acid extraction by emulsion liquid
membrane, Sep. Sci. Technol., 43 (2008) 3075–3096.
- S.M. Mousavi, S. Kiani, F.M. Razavi, A. Hemati, B. Abbasi,
Extraction of arsenic(V) from water using emulsion liquid
membrane, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol., 33 (2012) 123–129.
- M.E. Nasab, A. Sam, S.A. Milani, Determination of optimum
process conditions for solvent extraction of thorium using
Taguchi method, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 287 (2011) 239–245.
- M. Kul, Ü. Çetinkaya, Application of the Taguchi orthogonal
array design to Cr (VI) solvent extraction, Miner. Metall.
Process., 27 (2010) 102–109.
- J. Moghaddama, R. Sarraf-Mamoory, M. Abdollahy, Y.
Yamini, Purification of zinc ammoniacal leaching solution by
cementation: determination of optimum process conditions
with experimental design by Taguchi’s method, Sep. Purif.
Technol., 51 (2006) 157–164.
- P.J. Ross, Taguchi Techniques for Quality Engineering, 2nd ed.,
McGraw-Hill, New York, 1996.
- M.R. Sohrabi, S. Jamshidi, A. Esmaeilifar, Cloud point extraction
for determination of Diazinon: optimization of the effective
parameters using Taguchi method, Chemometr. Intell. Lab.
Syst., 110 (2012) 49–54.