- British Petroleum (BP), Statistical Review of World Energy,
- H. Nakagawa, A. Namba, M. Böhlmann, K. Miura, Hydrothermal
dewatering of brown coal and catalytic hydrothermal gasification
of the organic compounds dissolving in the water using a novel
Ni/carbon catalyst, Fuel, 83 (2004) 719–725.
- M. Karthikeyan, W. Zhonghua, A.S. Mujumdar, Low-rank coal
drying technologies—current status and new developments,
Drying Technol., 27 (2009) 403–415.
- J. Hulston, A.L. Chaffee, C. Bergins, K. Strauß, Comparison
of physico-chemical properties of various lignites treated by
mechanical thermal expression, Coal Preparation, 25 (2005)
- J. Zhu, J. Liu, W. Shen, J. Wu, R. Wang, J. Zhou, K. Cen,
Improving the slurrying ability of XiMeng brown coal by
medium-to low-temperature thermal treatment, Fuel Process.
Technol., 119 (2014) 218–227.
- P.K. Singh, Petrological and geochemical considerations to
predict oil potential of Rajpardi and Vastan lignite deposits of
Gujarat, western India, J. Geol. Soc. India, 80 (2012) 759–770.
- P. Singh, M. Singh, A. Singh, M. Arora, A. Naik, The prediction
of the liquefaction behavior of the East Kalimantan Coals of
Indonesia: an appraisal through petrography of selected coal
samples, Energy Sources Part A, 35 (2013) 1728–1740.
- J. Yu, A. Tahmasebi, Y. Han, F. Yin, X. Li, A review on water in
low rank coals: the existence, interaction with coal structure and
effects on coal utilization, Fuel Process. Technol., 106 (2013) 9–20.
- X. Ma, Y. Li, B. Li, W. Han, D. Liu, X. Liu, Evaluation of nitrogen
and phosphorus loads from agricultural nonpoint source in
relation to water quality in Three Gorges Reservoir Area, China,
Desal. Wat. Treat., 57 (2016) 20985–21002.
- Z.-B. Wang, M.-S. Miao, Q. Kong, S.-Q. Ni, Evaluation of microbial
diversity of activated sludge in a municipal wastewater treatment
plant of northern China by high-throughput sequencing
technology, Desal. Wat. Treat., 57 (2016) 23516–23521.
- L. Yan, Y. Wang, J. Li, H. Shen, C. Zhang, T. Qu, Preparation of
polymeric aluminum ferric chloride (PAFC) coagulant from fly
ash for the treatment of coal-washing wastewater, Desal. Wat.
Treat., 57 (2016) 18260–18274.
- D. Allardice, L. Clemow, G. Favas, W. Jackson, M. Marshall, R.
Sakurovs, The characterisation of different forms of water in
low rank coals and some hydrothermally dried products, Fuel,
82 (2003) 661–667.
- C. Bergins, Kinetics and mechanism during mechanical/thermal
dewatering of lignite, Fuel, 82 (2003) 355–364.
- J. Cheng, F. Zhou, X. Wang, J. Liu, Z. Wang, J. Zhou, K. Cen,
Physicochemical properties of wastewater produced from the
microwave upgrading process of Indonesian lignite, Fuel, 158
- J. Zhang, Q. Yue, C. Xia, K. Yang, P. Zhao, B. Gao, H. Yu, The
study of Na2SiO3 as conditioner used to deep dewater the urban
sewage dewatered sludge by filter press, Sep. Purif. Technol.,
174 (2017) 331–337.
- G. Ozbayoğlu, T. Depci, N. Ataman, Effect of microwave radiation
on coal flotation, Energy Sources Part A, 31 (2009) 492–499.
- D. Jones, T. Lelyveld, S. Mavrofidis, S. Kingman, N. Miles,
Microwave heating applications in environmental engineering—a
review, Resour. Conserv. Recycl., 34 (2002) 75–90.
- O. Sahin, C. Saka, S. Kutluay, Cold plasma and microwave
radiation applications on almond shell surface and its effects
on the adsorption of Eriochrome Black T, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 19
- A. Ozhan, O. Sahin, M.M. Kucuk, C. Saka, Preparation
and characterization of activated carbon from pine cone
by microwave-induced ZnCl2 activation and its effects
on the adsorption of methylene blue, Cellulose, 21 (2014)
- L. Ai, C. Zhang, Z. Chen, Removal of methylene blue
from aqueous solution by a solvothermal-synthesized
graphene/magnetite composite, J. Hazard. Mater., 192 (2011)
- C. Saka, O. Şahin, M. Celik, The removal of methylene blue
from aqueous solutions by using microwave heating and preboiling
treated onion skins as a new adsorbent, Energy Sources
Part A, 34 (2012) 1577–1590.
- M. Seehra, A. Kalra, A. Manivannan, Dewatering of fine coal
slurries by selective heating with microwaves, Fuel, 86 (2007)
- D. Bathen, Physical waves in adsorption technology—an
overview, Sep. Purif. Technol., 33 (2003) 163–177.
- S. Mesroghli, J. Yperman, E. Jorjani, J. Vandewijngaarden,
G. Reggers, R. Carleer, M. Noaparast, Changes and removal
of different sulfur forms after chemical desulfurization by
peroxyacetic acid on microwave treated coals, Fuel, 154 (2015)
- T. Uslu, Ü. Atalay, A. Arol, Effect of microwave heating on
magnetic separation of pyrite, Colloids Surf., A, 225 (2003)
- E. Lester, S. Kingman, Effect of microwave heating on the
physical and petrographic characteristics of a UK coal, Energy
Fuels, 18 (2004) 140–147.
- E. Lester, S. Kingman, The effect of microwave pre-heating on
five different coals, Fuel, 83 (2004) 1941–1947.
- E. Lester, S. Kingman, C. Dodds, Increased coal grindability as
a result of microwave pretreatment at economic energy inputs,
Fuel, 84 (2005) 423–427.
- T. Uslu, U. Atalay, Microwave heating of coal for enhanced
magnetic removal of pyrite, Fuel Process. Technol., 85 (2004)
- E. Lester, S. Kingman, C. Dodds, J. Patrick, The potential for
rapid coke making using microwave energy, Fuel, 85 (2006)
- O. Sonmez, E.S. Giray, Producing ashless coal extracts by
microwave irradiation, Fuel, 90 (2011) 2125–2131.
- C. Pickles, F. Gao, S. Kelebek, Microwave drying of a low-rank
sub-bituminous coal, Miner. Eng., 62 (2014) 31–42.
- A. Tahmasebi, J. Yu, X. Li, C. Meesri, Experimental study on
microwave drying of Chinese and Indonesian low-rank coals,
Fuel Process. Technol., 92 (2011) 1821–1829.
- L.C. Ge, Y.W. Zhang, Z.H. Wang, J.H. Zhou, K.F. Cen, Effects
of microwave irradiation treatment on physicochemical
characteristics of Chinese low-rank coals, Energy Convers.
Manage., 71 (2013) 84–91.
- M. Zielinska, M. Galik, Use of ceramic membranes in a
membrane filtration supported by coagulation for the treatment
of dairy wastewater, Water Air Soil Pollut., 228 (2017) 173.
- S. Marland, B. Han, A. Merchant, N. Rowson, The effect of
microwave radiation on coal grindability, Fuel, 79 (2000)
- M. Morimoto, H. Nakagawa, K. Miura, Conversion of a wide
range of low-rank coals into upgraded coals and thermoplastic
extracts having similar chemical and physical properties using
degradative hydrothermal extraction, Energy Fuels, 24 (2010)
- C.J. Butler, A.M. Green, A.L. Chaffee, Assessment of the
water quality produced from mechanical thermal expression
processing of three Latrobe Valley lignites, Fuel, 85 (2006)
- C.J. Butler, A.M. Green, A.L. Chaffee, MTE water remediation
using Loy Yang brown coal as a filter bed adsorbent, Fuel, 87
- Y.E. Yudovich, M. Ketris, Chlorine in coal: a review, Int. J. Coal
Geol., 67 (2006) 127–144.
- C.R. Ward, Mineral matter in Triassic and Tertiary low-rank
coals from South Australia, Int. J. Coal Geol., 20 (1992) 185–208.
- S. Marland, A. Merchant, N. Rowson, Dielectric properties of
coal, Fuel, 80 (2001) 1839–1849.
- G. Domazetis, M. Raoarun, B.D. James, J. Liesegang, Studies of
mono-and polynuclear iron hydroxy complexes in brown coal,
Energy Fuels, 19 (2005) 1047–1055.
- X.C. Lin, M. Luo, S.Y. Li, Y.P. Yang, X.J. Chen, B. Tian, Y.G.
Wang, The evolutionary route of coal matrix during integrated
cascade pyrolysis of a typical low-rank coal, Appl. Energy, 199