- J. Fu, Z. Chen, M. Wang, S. Liu, J. Zhang, J. Zhang, R. Han,
Q. Xu, Adsorption of methylene blue by a high-efficiency
adsorbent (polydopamine microspheres): Kinetics, isotherm,
thermodynamics and mechanism analysis, Chem. Eng. J., 259
- Y.C. Wong, Y.S. Szeto, W.H. Cheung, G. McKay, Adsorption of
acid dyes on chitosan-equilibrium isotherm analyses, Process
Biochem., 39 (2004) 695–704.
- R.M. Mohamed, E.S. Aazam, Novel Ag/YVO4 nanoparticles
prepared by a hydrothermal method for photocatalytic degradation
of methylene-blue dye, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 20 (2014)
- M. Ghaedi, A.M. Ghaedi, F. Abdi, M. Roosta, A. Vafaei, A.
Asghari, Principal component analysis-adaptive neuro-fuzzy
inference system modeling and genetic algorithm optimization
of adsorption of methylene blue by activated carbon derived
from Pistaciakhinjuk, Ecotoxicol. Environ. Saf., 96 (2013) 110–117.
- P. Kazemi, M. Peydayesh, A. Bandegi, T. Mohammadi, O.
Bakhtiari, Pertraction of methylene blue using a mixture of
D2EHPA/M2EHPA and sesame oil as a liquid membrane,
Chem. Pap., 67 (2013) 722–729.
- M. Peydayesh, A. Rahbar-Kelishami, Adsorption of methylene
blue onto Platanusorientalis leaf powder: Kinetic, equilibrium
and thermodynamic studies, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 21 (2015) 1014–
- L. Chen, A. Ramadan, L. Lv, W. Shao, F. Luo, J. Chen, Biosorption
of methylene blue from aqueous solution using lawny
grass modified with citric acid, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 56 (2011)
- Y. Li, Q. Du, T. Liu, X. Peng, J. Wanga, J. Sun, Y. Wang, S. Wu, Z.
Wang, Y. Xia, L. Xia, Comparative study of methylene blue dye
adsorption onto activated carbon, graphene oxide, and carbon
nanotubes, Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 91 (2013) 361–368.
- C. Li, H. Zhong, S. Wang, J. Xue, Z. Zhang, Removal of basic
dye (methylene blue) from aqueous solution using zeolite
synthesized from electrolytic manganese residue, J. Ind. Eng.
Chem., 23 (2015) 344–352.
- Y. Liu Y. Zheng, A. Wang, Enhanced adsorption of Methylene
Blue from aqueous solution by chitosan-g-poly (acrylic acid)/vermiculite hydrogel composites, J. Environ. Sci., 22 (2010)
- R. Sanghi, B. Bhattacharya, Review on decolorisation of aqueous
dye solutions by low cost adsorbents, Color Technol., 18
- D. Shen, J. Fan, W. Zhou, B. Gao, Q. Yue, Q. Kang, Adsorption
kinetics and isotherm of anionic dyes onto organo-bentonite
from single and multisolute systems, J. Hazard. Mater., 172
- S. Dawood, T.K. Sen, Review on dye removal from its aqueous
solution into alternative cost effective and non-conventional
adsorbents, J. Chem. Proc. Eng., 1 (2014) 1–7.
- I.A. Oke, N.O. Olarinoye, S.R.A. Adewusi, Adsorption kinetics
for arsenic removal from aqueous solutions by untreated powdered
eggshell, Adsorption, 14 (2008) 73–83.
- H. Hashemi-Moghaddam, F. Yahyazadeh, Synthesis a new
adsorbent of molecularly imprinted polymer for absorb the
silver ions from biological sample, E3S Web of Conferences, 1
- G.Z. Kyzas, D.M. Bikiaris, Molecular imprinting for highadded
value metals: an overview of recent environmental
applications, Adv. Mater. Sci. Eng., 2014 (2014) 1–8 Article ID
- Z. Terzopoulou, M. Papageorgiou, G.Z. Kyzas, D.N. Bikiaris,
D.A. Lambropoulou, Preparation of molecularly imprinted
solid-phase microextraction fiber for the selective removal and
extraction of the antiviral drug abacavir in environmental and
biological matrices, Anal. Chim. Acta, 913 (2016) 63–75.
- Y.A. Olcer, M. Demirkurt, M.M. Demir, A.E. Eroglu, Development
of molecularly imprinted polymers (MIPs) as a solid
phase extraction (SPE) sorbent for the determination of ibuprofen
in water, RSC Adv., 7 (2017) 31441–31447.
- H.S. Byun, Y.N. Youn, Y.H. Yun, S.D. Yoon, Selective separation
of aspirin using molecularly imprinted polymers, Sep. Purif.
Technol., 74 (2010) 144–153.
- H. Liu, X. Lei, Y. Zhai, L. Li, Electrospun nanofiber membranes
containing molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) for
Rhodamine B (RhB), Adv. Chem. Eng. Sci., 2 (2012) 266–274.
- Y. Liu, M. Meng, J. Yao, Z. Da, Y. Feng, Y. Yan, C. Li, Selective
separation of phenol from salicylic acid effluent over molecularly
imprinted polystyrene nanospheres composite alumina
membranes, Chem. Eng. J., 286 (2016) 622–631.
- Y. Zhang, J. Zhang, Q. Liu, Gas sensors based on molecular
imprinting technology, Sensors, 17 (2017) 1567–1581.
- G. Selvolini, G. Marrazza, MIP-based sensors: Promising new
tools for cancer biomarker determination, Sensors, 17 (2017)
- P. Dzygiel, E. O’Donnell, D. Fraier, C. Chassaing, P.A.G. Cormack,
Evaluation of water-compatible molecularly imprinted
polymers as solid-phase extraction sorbents for the selective
extraction of sildenafil and its desmethyl metabolite from
plasma samples, J. Chromatogr. B, 853 (2007) 346–353.
- N.M. Bergmann, N.A. Peppas, Molecularly imprinted polymers
with specific recognition for macromolecules and proteins,
Prog. Polym. Sci., 33 (2008) 271–288.
- M. Le Noir, A.S. Lepeuple, B. Guieysse, B. Mattiasson, Selective
removal of 17 [beta]-estradiol at trace concentration using
a molecularly imprinted polymer, Water Res., 41 (2007) 2825–
- Y. Li, X. Li, J. Chu, C. Dong, Synthesis of core-shell magnetic
molecular imprinted polymer by the surface RAFT polymerization
for the fast and selective removal of endocrine disrupting
chemicals from aqueous solutions, Environ. Pollut., 158
- M.A. Zulfikar D. Wahyuningrum, R.R. Mukti, H. Setiyanto,
Molecularly imprinted polymers (MIPs): a functional material
for removal of humic acid from peat water, Desal. Water Treat.,
57 (2016) 15164–15175.
- E.V. Piletska, A.R. Guerreiro, M. Romero-Guerra, I. Chianella,
A.P.F. Turner, S.A. Piletsky, Design of molecular imprinted
polymers compatible with aqueous environment, Anal. Chim.
Acta, 607 (2008) 54–60.
- S. Asman, N.A. Yusof, A.H. Abdullah, M.J. Haron, Synthesis
and characterization of a molecularly imprinted polymer for
methylene blue, Asian J. Chem., 23 (2011) 4786–4794.
- S. Asman, N.A. Yusof, A.H. Abdullah, M.J. Haron, Synthesis
and characterization of hybrid molecularly imprinted polymer
(MIP) membranes for removal of methylene blue (MB), Molecules,
17 (2012) 1916–1928.
- N. Wang, S.J. Xiao, C.W. Su, Preparation of molecularly imprinted
polymer for methylene blue and study on its molecular recognition
mechanism, Colloid Polym. Sci., 294 (2016) 1305–1314.
- G.Z. Kyzas, D.N. Bikiaris, N.K. Lazaridis, Selective separation
of basic and reactive dyes by molecularly imprinted polymers
(MIPs), Chem. Eng. J., 149 (2009) 263–272.
- T. Madrakian, A. Afkhami, M. Ahmadi, H. Bagheri, Removal
of some cationic dyes from aqueous solutions using magnetic-modified multi-walled carbon nanotubes, J. Hazard. Mater.,
196 (2011) 109–114.
- B.K. Nandi, A. Goswami, M.K. Purkait, Adsorption characteristics
of brilliant green dye on kaolin, J. Hazard. Mater., 161
- M. Ghaedi, A.G. Nasab, S. Khodadoust, M. Rajabi, S. Azizian,
Application of activated carbon as adsorbents for efficient
removal of methylene blue: Kinetics and equilibrium study, J.
Ind. Eng. Chem., 20 (2014) 2317–2324.
- R. Ahmad, R. Kumar, Conducting polyaniline/iron oxide composite:
a novel adsorbent for the removal of amido black 10B, J.
Chem. Eng. Data, 55 (2010) 3489–3493.
- H. Hou, R. Zhou, P. Wu, L. Wu, Removal of Congo red dye from
aqueous solution with hydroxyapatite/chitosan composite,
Chem. Eng. J., 211–212 (2012) 336–342.
- M.T. Yagub, T.K. Sen, M. Ang, Removal of cationic dye methylene
blue (MB) from aqueous solution by ground raw and
base modified pine cone powder, Environ. Earth Sci., 71 (2014)
- Z. Shahryari, A.S. Goharrizi, M. Azadi, Experimental study of
methylene blue adsorption from aqueous solutions onto carbon
nano tubes, Int. J. Water. Resour. Environ. Eng., 2 (2010)
- M. Dogan, H. Abak, M. Alkan, Adsorption of methylene blue
onto hazelnut shell: kinetics, mechanisms and activation
parameters., J. Hazard. Mater., 164 (2009) 172–181.
- Y. Özdemir, M. Dog˘an, M. Alkan, Adsorption of cationic dyes
from aqueous solutions by sepiolite, Microporous Mesoporous
Mater., 96 (2006) 419–427.
- K.W. Jung, B.H. Choi, M.J. Hwang, T.U. Jeong, K.H. Ahn, Fabrication
of granular activated carbons derived from spent coffee
grounds by entrapment in calcium alginate beads for adsorption
of acid orange 7 and methylene blue, Bioresour. Technol.,
219 (2016) 185–195.
- Y. Feng, H. Zhou, G. Liu, J. Qiao, J. Wang, H. Lu, L. Yang,
Y. Wu, Methylene blue adsorption onto swede rape straw
(Brassica napus L.) modified by tartaric acid: Equilibrium,
kinetic and adsorption mechanisms, Bioresour. Technol., 125
- J. Yu, R. Chi, Y. Zhang, Z. Xu, C. Xiao, J. Guo, A situ
precipitation method to prepare magnetic PMDA modified
sugarcane bagasse and its application for competitive adsorption
of methylene blue and basic magenta, Bioresour. Technol.,
110 (2012) 160–166.
- K. Khaled, A. El-Nemr, A. El-Sikaily, O. Abdelwahab, Removal
of Direct N Blue 106 from artificial textile dye effluent using
activated carbon from orange peel: Adsorption isotherm and
kinetic studies, J. Hazard. Mater., 165 (2009) 100–110.
- G. McKay, The adsorption of dyestuff from aqueous solution
using activated carbon: analytical solution for batch adsorption
based on external mass transfer and pore diffusion,
Chem. Eng. J., 27 (1983) 187–195.
- M.F. Elkady, A.M. Ibrahim, M.M. Abd El-Latif, Assessment
of the adsorption kinetics, equilibrium and thermodynamic
for the potential removal of reactive red dye using eggshell
biocomposite beads, Desalination, 278 (2011) 412–423.
- M.A. Zulfikar, H. Setiyanto, Rusnadi, L. Solakhudin, Rubber
Seeds (Heveabrasiliensis): An adsorbent for adsorption of
Congo Red from aqueous solution, Desal. Water Treat., 56
- Z. Chen, J. Zhang, J. Fu, M. Wang, X. Wang, R. Han, Q. Xu,
Adsorption of methylene blue onto poly(cyclotriphosphazene-
co-4,4’-sulfonyldiphenol) nanotubes: Kinetics, isotherm
and thermodynamics analysis, J. Hazard. Mater., 273 (2014)
- Z.J. Wu, H. Joo, K. Lee, Kinetics and thermodynamics of the
organic dye adsorption on the mesoporous hybrid xerogel,
Chem. Eng. J., 112 (2005) 227–236.
- W. Wei, P. Gao, J. Xie, S. Zong, H. Cui, X. Yue, Uniform
Cu2Cl(OH)3 hierarchical microspheres: A novel adsorbent for
methylene blue adsorptive removal from aqueous solution,
J. Solid State Chem., 204 (2013) 305–313.