- C. Quintelas, Z. Rocha, B. Silva, B. Fonseca, H. Figueredo, T.
Tavares, Biosorptive performance of an Escherichia coli biofilm
supported on zeolite NaY for the removal of Cr (VI), Cd
(II), Fe (III) and Ni (II), Chem. Eng. J., 152(1) (2009) 110–115.
- A. Barati, A. Maleki, M. Alasvand, Multi-trace elements level
in drinking water and the prevalence of multi-chronic arsenical
poisoning in residents in the west area of Iran, Sci. Total
Environ., 408(7) (2010) 1523–1529.
- A. Maleki, A.H. Mahvi, M.A. Zazouli, H. Izanloo, A.H. Barati,
Aqueous cadmium removal by adsorption on barley hull and
barley hull ash, Asian J. Chem., 23(3) (2011) 1373–1376.
- J. Xu, L. Yang, Z. Wang, G. Dong, J. Huang, Y. Wang, Toxicity
of copper on rice growth and accumulation of copper in rice
grain in copper contaminated soil, Chemosphere, 62(4) (2006)
- V. Gupta, A. Rastogi, V. Saini, N. Jain, Biosorption of copper (II)
from aqueous solutions by Spirogyra species, J. Colloid Interface
Sci., 296(1) (2006) 59–63.
- A, Maleki, M.A. Zarasvand, Heavy metals in selected edible
vegetables and estimation of their daily intake in Sanandaj,
- M. Arbabi, N. Golshani, Removal of copper ions Cu (II) from
industrial wastewater, Int. J. Epidem. Res., 3(3) (2016) 283–293.
- Y. Ho, G. McKay, Sorption of copper (II) from aqueous solution
by peat, Water Air Soil Pollut., 158(1) (2004) 77–97.
- A. Georgopoulos, R.Y.-L., M.J. Opiekun, R.E., Environmental
copper: Its dynamics and human exposure issues, J. Tox. Env.
Health. Part B., 4 (2001) 341–394.
- M.R. Awual, M. Ismael, T. Yaita, Sh. El-Safty, H. Shiwaku, Y.
Okamoto, Sh. Suzuki, Trace copper (II) ions detection and
removal from water using novel ligand modified composite
adsorbent, Chem. Eng. J., 222 (2013) 67–76.
- K.G. Bhattacharyya, S.S. Gupta, Removal of Cu (II) by natural
and acid-activated clays: An insight of adsorption isotherm,
kinetic and thermodynamics, Desalination, 272 (2011) 66–75.
- S. Larous, A.-H. Meniai, M.B. Lehocine, Experimental study of
the removal of copper from aqueous solutions by adsorption
using sawdust, Desalination, 185 (2005) 483–490.
- A. Maleki, A.H. Mahvi, R. Rezaee, MS. Siboni, Cadmium
adsorption by a bacterial biofilm supported on clinoptilolite
from aqueous solution, Scien. J. Kurdistan Univ. Med. Sci.,
16(3) (2011) 65–75.
- A. Mohammadi, S.R. Ebrahimi, Application of commercial
powdered activated carbon for adsorption of carbolic acid in
aqueous solution, Pakistan J. Biol. Sci., 10(14) (2007) 2348–2352.
- F. Mohammadi-Moghadam, M.M. Amin, F. Momenbeik, H.
Nourmoradi, M.S. Hatamipour, Application of Glycyrrhiza
glabra root as a novel adsorbent in the removal of toluene
vapors: Equilibrium, kinetic, and thermodynamic study, J.
Environ. Public Health, 2013 (2013) 1–7.
- D. Sud, G. Mahajan, M. Kaur, Agricultural waste material as
potential adsorbent for sequestering heavy metal ions from
aqueous solutions–A review, Biores. Technol., 99(14) (2008)
- Y.C. Chang, C.D., Preparation and adsorption properties of
monodisperse chitosan-bound Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles
for removal of Cu (II) ions, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 283(2) (2005)
- Z. Liu, F.-S. Zhang, R. Sasai, Arsenate removal from water
using Fe3O4-loaded activated carbon prepared from waste biomass,
Chem. Eng. J., 160(1) (2010) 57–62.
- Monal D, J.K. B., Removal of Cu2+ from electroplating industrial
wastewater by using microwave assisted activated carbon,
Int. J. Recent Develop. Eng. Technol., 2(2) (2014) 28–31.
- H. Basiri, H. Nourmoradi, F. Mohammadi Moghadam, K.
Farokhi Moghadam, J. Mohammadian, Y. Omidi, Removal of
aniline as a health-toxic substance from polluted water by aloe
vera waste-based activated carbon, Der. Pharma. Chemica.,
7(11) (2015) 149–155.
- S.M. Hosseini, A. Farrokhian Firouzi, A. Babaei, F. Heidarizadeh,
Removal of Cu(II) from aqueous solution by modified tea
waste with magnetic nanoparticles, Water Wastewater, 4 (2012)
- R. Khosravi, M. Fazizdeh, Z. Samadi, H. Mostafavi, A. Taghizadeh,
H. Dorri, Investigation of phenol adsorption from
aqueous solution by carbonized service bark and modi-
fied-carbonized service bark by ZnO, J. Health Hygiene, 4(1)
- K. Low, C. Lee, S. Liew, Sorption of cadmium and lead from
aqueous solutions by spent grain, Process Biochem., 36(1)
- E. Pehlivan, T. Altun, Biosorption of chromium (VI) ion from
aqueous solutions using walnut, hazelnut and almond shell, J.
Hazard. Mater., 155 (2008) 378–384.
- P. Panneerselvam, N. Morad, K.A. Tan, Magnetic nanoparticle
(Fe3O4) impregnated onto tea waste for the removal of nickel
(II) from aqueous solution, J. Hazard. Mater., 186(1) (2011) 160–
- V. Gupta, A. Nayak, Cadmium removal and recovery from
aqueous solutions by novel adsorbents prepared from
orange peel and Fe2O3 nanoparticles, Chem. Eng. J., 180
- B. Singha, D.S., Adsorptive removal of Cu (II) from aqueous
solution and industrial effluent using natural/agricultural
wastes, Colloids Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 107 (2013) 97–106.
- S. Khorshidi, H. Nourmoradi, O. Rahmanian, F. Mohammadi
Moghadam, S. Norouzi, M. Heidari, Adsorption of
methylene blue from aqueous solution by raw and NaOH
modified date fruit waste, Der. Pharma. Chemica., 19(8)
- H. Nourmoradi, H. Karimi, N. Ghasemian, M. Nikaeen, F.
Mohammadi Moghadam, Survey on the performance of modified
clay in the removal of aromatic hydrocarbons form aqueous
media, J. Ilam Univ. Med. Sci., 23(5) (2015) 57–68.
- M. Arbabi, S. Hemati, S. Raygan, M. Sedehi, A. Khodabakhshi,
A. Fadaei, Evaluation of almond shells magnetized by iron
nano-particles for nitrate removal from aqueous solution:
Study of adsorption isotherm, J. Shahrekord Univ. Med. Sci.,
17(20) (2016) 92–102.
- M. Arbabi, S. Hemati, Z. Shamsizadeh, A. Arbabi, Nitrate
removal from aqueous solution by almond shells activated
with magnetic nanoparticles, Desal. Water Treat., 80 (2017)
- A. Kongsuwan, P. Patnukao, P. Pavasant, Removal of metal ion
from synthetic waste water by activated carbon from Eucalyptus
camaldulensis Dehn Bark. In 2nd Joint International Conference
on Sustainable Energy and Environment, Thailand, 2006.
- K. Banerjee, S. Ramesh, R. Gandhimathi, P. Nidheesh, K.
Bharathi, A novel agricultural waste adsorbent, watermelon
shell for the removal of copper from aqueous solutions, Iran. J.
Energy Environ., 3 (2012) 143–156.
- S. Khan, A. Farooqi, M. Danish, A. Zeb, Biosorption of copper
(II) from aqueous solution using citrus sinensis peel and wood
sawdust: utilization in purification of drinking and waste
water, IJRRAS, 16 (2013) 297–306.
- H. Nourmoradi, M. Avazpour, N. Ghasemian, M. Heidari, K.
Moradnejadi, F. Mohammadi Moghadam, Surfactant modified
montmorillonite as a low cost adsorbent for 4-chlorophenol:
Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic study, J. Taiwan Inst.
Chem. Eng., 59 (2016) 244–251.