- W. Linyan, Study on lead poisoning of children under the lead
pollution in township enterprises, Seek Med. Ask The Med.
(China), 10 (2012) 1045.
- W. Fei, M. Yongxian, Z. Wenying, Present situation and suggestion
of heavy metals pollution in Hebei Province, Inner
Mongolia Environ. Sci. (China), 28 (2016) 76–79.
- Q. Yuanye, W. Xihe, W. Changlai, Research progress of risk
assessment on lead exposure in marine shellfish, Chin. Fish.
Qual. Stand. (China), 6 (2016) 21–27.
- Z. Changhong, Results of detection of trace elements in whole
blood of 8390 children, Chin. Community Doct. (China), 32
- C. Jiqiong, H. Changhua, Z. Huili, Blood lead levels of children
0-3 years of age in Shapingba district of Chongqing, J Prev.
Med. Infor., 32 (2016) 469–471.
- H. Yinliang, Risk and treatment technology of lead pollution
in water, Water Res. & South to North Water Diversion (China),
10 (2014) 72–73.
- E.M. P, P.C. Y, W.C. A, Pilot-scale demonstration of phytofiltration
for treatment of arsenic in New Mexico drinking water,
Water Res., 39 (2005) 3863–3872.
- H. A, E.-M. S, Design and performance of the two-stage/two-pass
RO membrane system for chromium removal from tannery
wastewater. Part 3, Desalination, 165 (2004) 141–151.
- L.L. C, J.R. S, Ion-exchange equilibria of Cu (II) and Zn (II)
from aqueous solutions with Chelex 100 and Amberlite IRC
748 resins, Chem. Eng. J., 112 (2005) 211–218.
- Z. L, W. C, S. Y, Utilization of diatomite/chitosan–Fe (III) composite
for the removal of anionic azo dyes from wastewater:
equilibrium, kinetics and rmodynamics, Colloids and Surfaces
A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 468 (2015) 129–139.
- H. I, A.-Z. R, A.-I. B, Adsorption of Pb (II) on raw and organically
modified Jordanian bentonite, Clay Miner., 50 (2015)
- M.-C.D. I, R.-M.C. K, G.-M.I. P, Removal of heavy metals and
arsenic from aqueous solution using textile wastes from denim
industry, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Tech., 12 (2015) 1657–1668.
- H. X, P. M, The highly efficient adsorption of Pb(II) on
graphene oxides: A process combined by batch experiments
and modeling techniques, J. Mol. Liq., 215 (2016) 410–416.
- Y. Z, Y. J, C. H, Equilibrium and kinetic studies on adsorption
of Pb (II) by activated palm kernel husk carbon, Desal. Water
Treat., 57 (2016) 7245–7253.
- A.-D. Y, K.M.A. M, T.M. F, Sorption of lead ions on diatomite
and manganese oxides modified diatomite, Water Res., 35
- D. Y, W. L, W. J, Flower-, wire-, and sheet-like MnO2-deposited
diatomites: Highly efficient absorbents for the removal of Cr
(VI), J. Environ. Sci. (China), 29 (2015) 71–81.
- Y. X, K. S, W. H, Modified natural diatomite and its enhanced
immobilization of lead, copper and cadmium in simulated
contaminated soils, J. Hazard. Mater., 289 (2015) 210–218.
- B. H, I. M, Removal of lead (II) ions from aqueous solutions
using diatomite nanoparticles, Desal. Water Treat., 57 (2016)
- T. L, Z. J, S. H, Adsorption of malachite green by diatomite:
equilibrium isotherms and kinetic studies, J. Disper. Sci. Technol.,
37 (2016) 1059–1066.
- S. T, T.F. A, T.N. G, Adsorption of lead (II) ions onto diatomite
from aqueous solutions: mechanism, isotherm and kinetic
studie, Global Nest J., 17 (2015) 1–11.
- A.-Z.R. A, A.B.R. Z, H. I, Adsorption of Pb (II), Cr (III) and Cr
(VI) from aqueous solution by surfactant-modified diatomaceous
earth: Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic modeling
studies, Int. J. Miner. Process., 140 (2015) 79–87.
- S. G, W. S, H. J, Adsorption of Pb (II) on diatomite as affected
via aqueous solution chemistry and temperature, Colloids
Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 339 (2009) 159–166.
- Y. S, H. J, C. C, Mutual effects of Pb (II) and humic acid adsorption
on multiwalled carbon nanotubes/polyacrylamide composites
from aqueous solutions, Environ. Sci. Technol., 45(2011)
- H. R, W. X, D. S, Application of graphitic carbon nitride for the
removal of Pb (II) and aniline from aqueous solutions, Chem.
Eng. J., 260 (2015) 469–477.
- L. X, W. Z, L. Q, Preparation, characterization, and application
of mesoporous silica-grafted graphene oxide for highly selective
lead adsorption, Chem. Eng. J., 273 (2015) 630–637.
- L. I, The adsorption of gases on plane surfaces of glass, mica
and platinum, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 40 (1918) 1361–1403.
- F. H, Of the adsorption of gases. Section II. Kinetics and energetics
of gas adsorption, Introductory paper to section II.
Trans. Faraday Soc., 28 (1932) 195–201.
- M. G, O.M. S, S.A. G, The removal of colour from effluent using
various adsorbents—III. Silica: rate processes, Water Res., 14