- J.T. Mentzer, B.P. Konrad, An efficiency/effectiveness approach
to logistics performance analysis, J. Business Logist., 12 (1991)
- A.O. Lambert, T.G. Brown, M. Takizawa, D. Weimer, A review
of performance indicators for real losses from water supply
systems, J. Water Supply Res. Technol. AQUA, 48 (1999)
- R.C. Marques, A.J. Monteiro, Application of performance
indicators in water utilities management – a case study in
Portugal, Water Sci. Technol., 44 (2001) 95–102.
- M. Molinos-Senante, R.C. Marques, F. Perez, T. Gomez, R. Sala-
Garrido, R. Caballero, Assessing the sustainability of water
companies: a synthetic indicator approach, Ecol. Indic., 61
- MOE (Korean Ministry of Environment), K-water, Research on
the Development of Performance Indicator for Management of
Local Water Utilities, MOE, Sejong, Korea, 2015.
- A. Charnes, W.W. Cooper, W. Rhodes, Evaluating program
and managerial efficiency: an application of data envelopment
analysis to program follow through, Manage. Sci., 27 (1978)
- M.J. Farrel, The measurement of productive efficiency, J. Royal
Stat. Assoc., Ser. A (General), 120 (1957) 253–290.
- R.D. Banker, A. Charnes, W.W. Cooper, Some models for
estimating technical and scale efficiencies in data envelopment
analysis, Manage. Sci., 30 (1984) 1078–1092.
- T. Choi, K. Kang, J. Koo, Efficiency evaluation of leakage
management using data envelopment analysis, J. Am. Water
Works Assoc., 107 (2015) E1–E11.
- K. Aida, W.W. Cooper, J.T. Pastor, T. Sueyoshi, Evaluating water
supply services in Japan with RAM: a range-adjusted measure
of inefficiency, Omega, 26 (1998) 207–232.
- I.M. Garcia-Sanchez, Efficiency measurement in Spanish local
government: the case of municipal water services, Rev. Policy
Res., 23 (2006) 355–372.
- K.H. Ko, D.K. Lee, D.H. Lee, The performance analysis of DEA
on the management efficiency of the local waterworks, Korean
J. Fin. Econ., 13 (2008) 123–150.
- S. Renzetti, D.P. Dupont, Measuring the technical efficiency of
municipal water suppliers: the role of environmental factors,
Land Econ., 85 (2009) 627–636.
- G. Romano, A. Geurrini, Measuring and comparing the
efficiency of water utility companies: a data envelopment
analysis approach, Utilities Policy, 19 (2011) 202–209.
- A. Guerrini, G. Romano, B. Campedelli, Economic of scale,
scope, and density in the Italian water sector: a two-stage data
envelopment analysis approach, Water Resour. Manage., 27
- T. Kim, T. Choi, K. Kim, J. Koo, A study on cost benefit
analysis optimization model for water distribution network
rehabilitation project of Taebeak region, J. Korean Soc. Water
Wastewater, 29 (2015) 395–406.
- A. Lambert, W. Hirner, Losses from Water Supply System:
Standard Terminology and Performance Measures, IWA, IWA
the Blue Pages, Oct 2000, pp. 1–13.
- K. Kim, C. Kim, H. Shin, J. Seo, J. Hyung, J. Koo, The developing
optimum maintenance cost model for water pipe network by
waterworks business characteristics, J. Korean Soc. Water
Wastewater, 31 (2017) 51–62.
- J. Kim, K. Yoo, H. Jun, J. Jang, An investigation of the
relationship between revenue water ratio and the operating and
maintenance cost of water supply network, J. Korean Soc. Water
Environ., 28 (2012) 202–212.
- M.H. Park, Development of DEA efficiency and Malmquist
productivity analysis system, Product. Rev., 22 (2008) 241–265.