- F. Zhang, F. Wang, Y. Chu, B. Gao, Q. Yue, Z. Yang. Q. Li,
Reduction of organic matter and trihalomethane formation
potential in reclaimed water from treated municipal wastewater
by coagulation and adsorption, Chem. Eng. J., 223 (2013)
- H. Wang, Y. Zhu, C. Hu, Impacts of bacteria and corrosion on
removal of natural organic matter and disinfection byproducts
in different drinking water distribution systems, Int. Biodeterior.
Biodegrad., 117 (2017) 52–59.
- Y. Wang, F. Wicaksana, C.Y. Tang, A.G. Fane, Direct microscopic
observation of forward osmosis membrane fouling, Environ.
Sci. Technol., 44 (2010) 7102–7109.
- Y. Liu, B. Mi, Combined fouling of forward osmosis membranes:
synergistic foulant interaction and direct observation of fouling
layer formation, J. Membr. Sci., 407–408 (2012) 136–144.
- J. Chen, S. Liu, J. Yan, J. Wen, Y. Hu, W. Zhang, Intensive
removal efficiency and mechanisms of carbon and ammonium
in municipal wastewater treatment plant tail water by ozone
oyster shells fix-bed bioreactor − membrane bioreactor
combined system, Ecol. Eng., 101 (2017) 75–83.
- A. Alturki, J. Mcdonald, S.J. Khan, F.I. Hai, W.E. Price, L.D.
Nghiem, Performance of a novel osmotic membrane bioreactor
(OMBR) system: flux stability and removal of trace organics,
Bioresour. Technol., 113 (2012) 201–206.
- W.S. Guo, S. Vigneswaran, H.H. Ngo, Effect of flocculation and/or adsorption as pretreatment on the critical flux of crossflow
microfiltration, Desalination, 172 (2005) 53–62.
- D. Abdessemed, G. Nezzal, R.B. Aim. Coagulation—adsorption—ultrafiltration for wastewater treatment and reuse,
Desalination, 131 (2000) 307–314.
- W.S. Guo, S. Vigneswaran, H.H. Ngo, H. Chapman, Experimental
investigation of adsorption–flocculation–microfiltration hybrid
system in wastewater reuse, J. Membr. Sci., 242 (2004) 27–35.
- S.H. Kim, S.Y. Moon, C.H. Yoon, S.K. Yim, J.W. Cho, Role of
coagulation in membrane filtration of wastewater for reuse,
Desalination, 173 (2005) 301–307.
- W.S. Guo, S. Vigneswaran, H.H. Ngo, T.B. Van Nguyen, R.B.
Aim, Influence of bioreaction on a long-term operation of a
submerged membrane adsorption hybrid system, Desalination,
191 (2006) 92–99.
- S.M. Korotta-Gamage, A. Sathasivan, Potential of a biologically
activated carbon treatment to remove organic carbon from
surface waters, Int. Biodeterior. Biodegrad., 124 (2017) 82–90.
- G. Huang, F. Meng, X. Zheng, Y. Wang, Z. Wang, H. Liu, M.
Jekel, Biodegradation behavior of natural organic matter
(NOM) in a biological aerated filter (BAF) as a pretreatment for
ultrafiltration (UF) of river water, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol.,
90 (2011) 1795–1803.
- American Public Health Association Inc., (APHA), Standard
Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th
ed., New York, USA, 1998.
- Chinese NEPA, Water and Wastewater Monitoring Methods,
4th ed., Chinese Environmental Science Publishing House,
Beijing, China, 1997.
- H. Yu, F. Qu, H. Chang, S. Shao, X. Zou, G. Li, H. Liang,
Understanding ultrafiltration membrane fouling by soluble
microbial product and effluent organic matter using
fluorescence excitation–emission matrix coupled with parallel
factor analysis, Int. Biodeterior. Biodegrad., 102 (2015) 56–63.
- T. Hong, Y. Dang, D. Zhou, Y. Hu, Study on the oxidative
characteristics of organics in bio-treated textile wastewater by
VUV/US/O3 process, Chem. Eng. J., 306 (2016) 560–567.
- S. Chaturvedi, P.N. Dave, Removal of iron for safe drinking
water, Desalination, 303 (2012) 1–11.
- W. Chen, P. Westerhoff, J.A. Leenheer, K. Booksh, Fluorescence
excitation-emission matrix regional integration to quantify
spectra for dissolved organic matter, Environ. Sci. Technol., 37
- S. Xue, K. Wang, Q.L. Zhao, L.L. Wei, Chlorine reactivity and
transformation of effluent dissolved organic fractions during
chlorination, Desalination, 249 (2009) 63–71.
- T. Liu, Z. Chen, W. Yu, S. You, Characterization of organic
membrane foulants in a submerged membrane bioreactor with
pre-ozonation using three-dimensional excitation–emission
matrix fluorescence spectroscopy, Water Res., 45 (2011)
- Y. Sun, J. Tian, Z. Zhao, W. Shi, D. Liu, F. Cui, Membrane fouling
of forward osmosis (FO) membrane for municipal wastewater
treatment: a comparison between direct FO and OMBR, Water
Res., 104 (2016) 330–339.