- M. Arshadi, A.R. Faraji, M.J. Amiri, M. Mehravar, A. Gil,
Removal of methyl orange on modified ostrich bone waste–a
novel organic-inorganic biocomposite, J. Colloid Interface Sci.,
446 (2015) 11–23.
- M. Ghaedi, S. Hajati, B. Barazesh, F. Karimi, G. Ghezelbash,
Saccharomyces cerevisiae for the biosorption of basic dyes from
binary component systems and the high order derivative
spectrophotometric method for simultaneous analysis of
Brilliant green and Methylene blue, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 19
- U.A. Guler, M.E. Eliza, T.F. Dügenci, Mono and simultaneous
removal of crystal violet and safranin dyes from aqueous
solutions by HDTMA-modified Spirulina sp., J. Process Saf.
Environ. Prot., 99 (2016) 194–206.
- G.Z. Kyzas, N.K. Lazaridis, M. Kostoglou, On the simultaneous
adsorption of a reactive dye and hexavalent chromium from
aqueous solutions onto grafted chitosan, J. Colloid Interface
Sci., 407 (2013) 432–441.
- M. Ashrafi, M.A. Chamjangali, G. Bagherian, N. Goudarzi,
Application of linear and non-linear methods for modeling
removal efficiency of textile dyes from aqueous solutions using
magnetic Fe3O4 impregnated onto walnut shell, Spectrochim.
Acta Part A, 171 (2017) 268–279.
- S. Chakraborty, S. Chowdhury, P.D. Saha, Adsorption of crystal
violet from aqueous solution onto NaOH-modified rice husk,
Carbohydr. Polym., 86 (2011) 1533–1541.
- P. Sharma, H. Kaur, M. Sharma, V. Sahore, A review on
applicability of naturally available adsorbents for the removal
of hazardous dyes from aqueous waste, Environ. Monit.
Assess., 183 (2011) 151–195.
- R. Slimani, I. El Ouahabi, F. Abidi, M. El Haddad, A. Regti, M.R.
Laamari, S. Lazar, Calcined eggshells as a new biosorbent to
remove basic dye from aqueous solutions: thermodynamics,
kinetics, isotherms and error analysis, J. Taiwan Inst. Chem.
Eng., 45 (2014) 1578–1587.
- G.Z. Kyzas, P.I. Siafaka, E.G. Pavlidou, K.J. Chrissafis, D.N.
Bikiaris, Synthesis and adsorption application of succinylgrafted
chitosan for the simultaneous removal of zinc and
cationic dye from binary hazardous mixtures, Chem. Eng. J.,
259 (2015) 438–448.
- B. Chen, Y. Liu, S. Chen, X. Zhao, X. Meng, X. Pan, Magnetically
recoverable cross-linked polyethylenimine as a novel adsorbent
for removal of anionic dyes with different structures from
aqueous solution, J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. Eng., 67 (2016) 191–201.
- B.C.S. Ferreira, F.S. Teodoro, A.B. Mageste, L.F. Gil, R.P. de
Freitas, L.V.A. Gurgel, Application of a new carboxylatefunctionalized
sugarcane bagasse for adsorptive removal
of crystal violet from aqueous solution: kinetic, equilibrium
and thermodynamic studies, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 65 (2015)
- G.J. Ehlert, Y. Lin, H.A. Sodano, Carboxyl functionalization of
carbon fibers through a grafting reaction that preserves fiber
tensile strength, Carbon, 49 (2012) 4246–4255.
- A. Çelekli, H. Bozkurt, F. Geyik, Use of artificial neural networks
and genetic algorithms for prediction of sorption of an azometal
complex dye onto lentil straw, Bioresour. Technol., 129
- M. Ashrafi, M.A. Chamjangali, G. Bagherian, N. Goudarzi,
Evaluation of nanosilica, extracted from stem sweep, as a
new adsorbent for simultaneous removal of crystal violet and
methylene blue from aqueous solutions, Desal. Wat. Treat., 88
- F. Heydari, M. Ghaedi, A. Ansari, A.M. Ghaedi, Random forest
model for removal of methylene blue and lead (II) ion using
activated carbon obtained from Tamarisk, Desal. Wat. Treat., 57
- A.M. Ghaedi, A. Vafaei, Applications of artificial neural
networks for adsorption removal of dyes from aqueous
solution: a review, Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 245 (2016)
- N.H. Singh, K. Kezo, A. Debnath, B. Saha, Enhanced adsorption
performance of a novel Fe‐Mn‐Zr metal oxide nanocomposite
adsorbent for anionic dyes from binary dye mix: response
surface optimization and neural network modeling, Appl.
Organomet. Chem., (2017). DOI: 10.1002/aoc.4165.
- J. Zolgharnein, M. Bagtash, T. Shariatmanesh, Simultaneous
removal of binary mixture of Brilliant Green and Crystal
Violet using derivative spectrophotometric determination,
multivariate optimization and adsorption characterization of
dyes on surfactant modified nano-γ-alumina, Spectrochim.
Acta Part A, 137 (2015) 1016–1028.
- J.F. Gao, J.H. Wang, C. Yang, S.Y. Wang, Y.Z. Peng, Binary
biosorption of Acid Red 14 and Reactive Red 15 onto acid
treated okara: simultaneous spectrophotometric determination
of two dyes using partial least squares regression, Chem. Eng.
J., 171 (2011) 967–975.
- J.B. Nevado, J.R. Flores, M.V. Llerena, N.R. Fariñas, Simultaneous
spectrophotometric determination of tartrazine, patent blue V,
and indigo carmine in commercial products by partial least
squares and principal component regression methods, Talanta,
48 (1999) 895–903.
- S. Wold, M. Sjostrom, L. Eriksson, PLS-regression: a basic tool
of chemometrics, Chemom. Intell. Lab. Syst., 58 (2001) 109–130.
- A. Niazi, A. Yazdanipour, Spectrophotometric simultaneous
determination of nitrophenol isomers by orthogonal signal
correction and partial least squares, J. Hazard. Mater., 146
- M. Arab Chamjangali, G.A. Bagherian, G. Azizi, Simultaneous
determination of cobalt, nickel and palladium in micellar media
using partial least square regression and direct orthogonal
signal correction, Spectrochim. Acta Part A, 62 (2005) 189–196.
- M. Peydayesh, A. Rahbar-Kelishami, Adsorption of methylene
blue onto Platanus orientalis leaf powder: kinetic, equilibrium
and thermodynamic studies, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 21 (2015)
- A. Saeed, M. Sharif, M. Iqbal, Application potential of grapefruit
peel as dye sorbent: kinetics, equilibrium and mechanism of
crystal violet adsorption, J. Hazard. Mater., 179 (2010) 564–572.
- J.S. Cao, J.X. Lin, F. Fang, M.T. Zhang, Z.R. Hu, A new absorbent
by modifying walnut shell for the removal of anionic dye:
kinetic and thermodynamic studies, Bioresour. Technol., 163
- A. Chadlia, K. Mohamed, L. Najah, Preparation and
characterization of new succinic anhydride grafted Posidonia for the removal of organic and inorganic pollutants, J. Hazard.
Mater., 172 (2009) 1579–1590.
- C.F. Liu, R.C. Sun, M.H. Qin, A.P. Zhang, J.L. Ren, J. Ye, Z.N.
Cao, Succinoylation of sugarcane bagasse under ultrasound
irradiation, Bioresour. Technol., 99 (2008) 1465–1473.
- S. Hokkanen, E. Repo, M. Sillanpää, Removal of heavy metals
from aqueous solutions by succinic anhydride modified
mercerized nanocellulose, Chem. Eng. J., 223 (2013) 40–47.
- F.Z. Arrakhiz, M. El Achaby, K. Benmoussa, R. Bouhfid,
M. Essassi, A. Qaiss, Evaluation of mechanical and thermal
properties of pine cone fibers reinforced compatibilized
polypropylene, Mater. Design, 40 (2012) 528–535.
- A.E. Ofomaja, E.B. Naidoo, Biosorption of copper from aqueous
solution by chemically activated pine cone: a kinetic study,
Chem. Eng. J., 175 (2011) 260–270.
- J.Z. Guo, B. Li, L. Liu, K. Lv, Removal of methylene blue
from aqueous solutions by chemically modified bamboo,
Chemosphere, 111 (2014) 225–231.
- S. Banerjee, G.C. Sharma, R.K. Gautam, M.C. Chattopadhyaya,
S.N. Upadhyay, Y.C. Sharma, Removal of Malachite Green, a
hazardous dye from aqueous solutions using Avena sativa (oat)
hull as a potential adsorbent, J. Mol. Liq., 213 (2016) 162–172.
- M.R. Malekbala, M.A. Khan, S. Hosseini, L.C. Abdullah, T.S.
Choong, Adsorption/desorption of cationic dye on surfactant
modified mesoporous carbon coated monolith: equilibrium,
kinetic and thermodynamic studies, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 21
- T. Madrakian, A. Afkhami, M. Ahmadi, Adsorption and
kinetic studies of seven different organic dyes onto magnetite
nanoparticles loaded tea waste and removal of them from
wastewater samples, Spectrochim. Acta Part A, 99 (2012)
- B.H. Hameed, Evaluation of papaya seeds as a novel nonconventional
low-cost adsorbent for removal of methylene blue,
J. Hazard. Mater., 162 (2009) 939–944.
- N.M. Mahmoodi, R. Salehi, M. Arami, Binary system dye
removal from colored textile wastewater using activated carbon:
kinetic and isotherm studies, Desalination, 272 (2011) 187–195.
- M. Ghaedi, S. Hajjati, Z. Mahmudi, I. Tyagi, S. Agarwal, A.
Maity, V.K. Gupta, Modeling of competitive ultrasonic assisted
removal of the dyes–Methylene blue and Safranin-O using
Fe3O4 nanoparticles, Chem. Eng. J., 268 (2015) 28–37.
- K.V. Kumar, A. Kumaran, Removal of methylene blue by
mango seed kernel powder, Biochem. J., 27 (2005) 83–93.
- M. Turabik, Adsorption of basic dyes from single and binary
component systems onto bentonite: simultaneous analysis
of Basic Red 46 and Basic Yellow 28 by first order derivative
spectrophotometric analysis method, J. Hazard. Mater., 158
- M. Ghaedi, H. Hossainian, M. Montazerozohori, A. Shokrollahi,
F. Shojaipour, M. Soylak, M.K. Purkait, A novel acorn based
adsorbent for the removal of brilliant green, Desalination, 281
- Z. Aksu, E. Balibek, Effect of salinity on metal-complex dye biosorption
by Rhizopus arrhizus, J. Environ. Manage., 91 (2010)
- F. Ge, H. Ye, M.M. Li, B.X. Zhao, Efficient removal of cationic
dyes from aqueous solution by polymer-modified magnetic
nanoparticles, Chem. Eng. J., 198 (2012) 11–17.
- Z. Du, T. Zheng, P. Wang, L. Hao, Y. Wang, Fast microwaveassisted
preparation of a low-cost and recyclable carboxyl
modified lignocellulose-biomass jute fiber for enhanced heavy
metal removal from water, Bioresour. Technol., 201 (2016)
- G.K. Parshetti, S. Chowdhury, R. Balasubramanian,
Hydrothermal conversion of urban food waste to chars for
removal of textile dyes from contaminated waters, Bioresour.
Technol., 161 (2014) 310–319.
- M.A. Chamjangali, M. Ashrafi, QSAR study of necroptosis
inhibitory activities (EC50) of [1, 2, 3] thiadiazole and thiophene
derivatives using Bayesian regularized artificial neural
network and calculated descriptors, Med. Chem. Res., 22
- E.A. Dil, M. Ghaedi, A. Ghaedi, A. Asfaram, M. Jamshidi,
M.K. Purkait, Application of artificial neural network and
response surface methodology for the removal of crystal violet
by zinc oxide nanorods loaded on activate carbon: kinetics
and equilibrium study, J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. Eng., 59 (2016)
- N. Dehghanian, M. Ghaedi, A. Ansari, A. Ghaedi, A. Vafaei, M.
Asif, V.K. Gupta, A random forest approach for predicting the
removal of Congo red from aqueous solutions by adsorption
onto tin sulfide nanoparticles loaded on activated carbon,
Desal. Wat. Treat., 57 (2016) 9272–9285.
- N. Goudarzi, D. Shahsavani, Application of a random forests
(RF) method as a new approach for variable selection and
modeling in a QSRR study to predict the relative retention
time of some polybrominated diphenylethers (PBDEs), Anal.
Methods, 4 (2012) 3733–3738.