- H. Wang, J. Wang, D. Qin, Y.W. Jia, Theory and methodology
of water resources assessment based on dualistic water cycle
model, J. Hydraul. Eng., 37 (2006) 1496–1502 (in Chinese).
- J.H. Liu, H. Wang, X.R. Gao, S.L. Chen, J.H. Wang, W.W. Shao,
Review on urban hydrology, Chin. Sci. Bull., 59 (2014) 3581–3590 (in Chinese).
- J. Zhang, X. Song, G. Wang, R.M. He, X. Wang, Development and
challenges of urban hydrology in a changing environment--I:
hydrological response to urbanization, Adv. Water Sci., 25
(2014) 594–605 (in Chinese).
- C. LV, Emergy Analysis of Ecological Economic Value of
Regional Water Resources, Zhengzhou University, 2009 (in
- Z. Cao, Analysis of Water Resources Evolution in Songliao
River Basin, Tianjin University, 2010 (in Chinese).
- C. Liu, Z. Wang, S. Yang, Y.F. Sang, X.M. Liu, J. Li, Hydroinformatic
modeling system: aiming at water cycle in land
surface material and energy exchange processes, Acta Geog.
Sinica, 69 (2014) 579–587 (in Chinese).
- J.H. Liu, H. Xu, D.Y. Qin, H. Wang, J.H. Wang, H.H. Li, S.J. Bao,
Water cycle evolution in the Haihe River Basin in the past 10000
years, Chin. Sci. Bull., 58 (2013) 1078–1084 (in Chinese).
- D.Y. Qin, C.Y. Lu, J.H. Liu, H. Wang, J.H. Wang, H.H. Li, J.Y.
Chu, G.F. Chen, Theoretical framework of dualistic naturesocial
water cycle, Chin. Sci. Bull., 59 (2014) 419–427.
- H. Wang, A.-H. Long, F.-I. Yu, Study on theoretical method of
social water cycle II: scientific topics and discipline frontier,
J. Hydraul. Eng., 42 (2011) 379–387 (in Chinese).
- H. Wang, Y. Jia, Theory and study methodology of dualistic
water cycle in river basins under changing conditions,
J. Hydraul. Eng., 47 (2016) 1219–1226 (in Chinese).
- H. Wang, Y. Jia, G. Yang, Z.H. Zhou, Y.Q. Qiu, C.W. Niu, P.
Hui, Integrated simulation of the dualistic water cycle and its
associated processes in the Haihe River Basin, Chin. Sci. Bull.,
58 (2013) 1064–1077 (in Chinese).
- M. Jing, Y. Li, Z. Yin, Urban Water Cycle Processes and
Interactions, China Water Power Press, Beijing, 2014 (in Chinese).
- J. Chen, S. Zeng, P. Du, B. Sun, X. Dong, Evolution of Urban the
Dualistic Water Cycle System and Safe and Efficient Water Use
Mechanism, Science Press, Beijing, 2014 (in Chinese).
- H. Wang, J. Wang, Y. Jia, M.Y. M, Water cycle evolution
mechanism and efficient utilization of water resources in Haihe
Basin, Science Press, Beijing, 2015 (in Chinese).
- X. Wang, T. Zhu, Q. Wang, H. Peng, Analysis of water cycle
ways and its influence on cities, Urban Environ. Urban Ecol., 16
(2003) 54–56 (in Chinese).
- A. Long, A preliminary study on the theory and application
of social water cycle, J. China Inst. Water Resour. Hydropower
Res., 2008 (in Chinese).
- D. Qin, J. Liu, C. Lu, et al., Research on Dualistic Water Cycle in
Haihe Basin, Science Press, Beijing, 2011 (in Chinese).
- S. Dai, J. Chen, Thinking of urban water supply and drainage
engineering planning in China, Urban Plann. Forum, 1999, pp.
57–60 (in Chinese).
- X. Song, J. Zhang, C. Zhan, C.Z. Liu, Review for impacts of
climate change and human activities on water cycle, J. Hydraul.
Eng., 44 (2013) 779–790 (in Chinese).
- M.I.U. Sarkar, M.N. Islam, A. Jahan, A. Islam, J.C. Biswas, Rice
straw as a source of potassium for wetland rice cultivation,
Geol. Ecol. Landscapes, 1 (2017) 184–189.
- H. Xiao, M. Wang, S. Sheng, Spatial evolution of URNCL and
response of ecological security: a case study on Foshan City,
Geol. Ecol. Landscapes, 1 (2017) 190–196.
- M.J.O. Shahestan, S.O. Shastani, Evaluating environmental
considerations with checklist and Delphi methods, case study:
Suran city, Iran. Environ. Ecosyst. Sci., 1 (2017) 1–4.
- S.M. Hejazi, F. Lotfi, H. Fashandi, A. Alirezazadeh, Serishm:
an eco-friendly and biodegradable flame retardant for fabrics,
Environ. Ecosyst. Sci., 1 (2017) 5–8.
- M. Foroozanfar, Environmental control in petroleum
operations, J. CleanWAS, 1 (2017) 18–22.
- R. Radmanfar, M. Rezayi, S. Salajegheh, V.A. Bafrani,
Determination the most important of hse climate assessment
indicators case study: the climate assessment of combined cycle
power plant staffs, J. CleanWAS, 1 (2017) 23–26.