- Z. Eren, Ultrasound as a basic and auxiliary process for dye
remediation: a review, J. Environ. Manag., 104 (2012) 127–141.
- J. Wu, F. Liu, H. Zhang, J.H. Zhang, L. Li, Decolorization of
CI Reactive Black 8 by electrochemical process with/without
ultrasonic irradiation, Desal. Water Treat., 44 (2012) 36–43.
- M. Shirmardi, A.H. Mahvi, B. Hashemzadeh, A. Naeimabadi,
G. Hassani, M.V. Niri, The adsorption of malachite green (MG)
as a cationic dye onto functionalized multi walled carbon nano
tubes, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 30 (2013) 1603–1608.
- J. Behin, N. Farhadian, M. Ahmadi, M. Parvizi, Ozone assisted
electrocoagulation in a rectangular internal-loop air lift reactor:
Application to decolorization of acid dye, J. Water Process
Eng., 8 (2015) 171–178.
- M. Bayramoglu, M. Eyvaz, M. Kobya, Treatment of the textile
wastewater by electrocoagulation: economical evaluation,
Chem. Eng. J., 128 (2007) 155–161.
- M. Dodangeh, E. Pajootan, M. Mohammadian, N.S. Allen, R.E.
Fard, Alkali-clearing process optimization of the newly synthesized
disperse dye and its promising removal from wastewater
using electrocoagulation, Desal. Water Treat., 57 (2016)
- K.K. Garg, B. Prasad, Removal of Para-toulic acid (P–TA) from
purified Terephthalic acid (PTA) waste water by electro coagulation
process, J. Environ. Chem. Eng., 3 (2015) 1731–1739.
- V. Khandegar, A.K. Saroha, Electrocoagulation for the treatment
of textile industry effluent A review, J. Environ. Manag.,
128 (2013) 949–963.
- M.Y.A. Mollah, J.A.G. Gomes, K.K. Dasc, D.L. Cocke, Electrochemical
treatment of Orange II dye solution—Use of aluminum
sacrificial electrodes and flock characterization, J.
Hazard. Mater., 174 (2010) 851–858.
- A. Shokri, The treatment of spent caustic in the wastewater of
Olefin units by ozonation followed by electro coagulation process,
Desal. Water Treat., 111 (2018) 173–182.
- A. Shokri, F. Rabiee, K. Mahanpoor, Oxidation of SO2 pollutant
in aqueous environment by a novel nanocatalyst (Mn/Iranian
hematite), Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol., 14 (2017) 2485–2494.
- M. Khayet, A.Y. Zahrim, N. Hilal, Modeling and optimization
of coagulation of highly concentrated industrial grade leather
dye by response surface methodology, Chem. Eng. J., 167 (2011)
- A. Shokri, Degradation of 2-nitrophenol from petrochemical
wastewater by ozone, Russ. J. Appl. Chem., 88 (2015) 2038–
- N. Hatambeygi, G. Abedi, M. Talebi, Method development and
validation for optimized separation of salicylic, acetyl salicylic
and ascorbic acid in pharmaceutical formulations by hydrophilic
interaction chromatography and response surface methodology,
J. Chromatogr. A., 1218 ( 2011) 5995–6003.
- B.Y. Tak, B.S. Tak, Y. Kim, Y. Park, Y. Yoon, G. Min, Optimization
of color and COD removal from livestock wastewater
by electro coagulation process: Application of Box–Behnken
design (BBD), J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 28 (2015) 307–315.
- M. Ahmadi, F. Ghanbari, Optimizing COD removal from grey
water by photo electro-persulfate process using Box-Behnken
design: assessment of effluent quality and electrical energy
consumption, Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 23 (2016) 19350–19361.
- F. Abnisa, W.M.A. Wan Daud, J.N. Sahu, Optimization and
characterization studies on bio-oil production from palm shell
by pyrolysis using response surface methodology, Biomass
Bioenerg., 35 (2011) 3604–3616.
- A. Shokri, Investigation of UV/H2O2 process for removal of
Ortho-toluidine from industrial wastewater by response
surface methodology based on the central composite design,
Desal. Water Treat., 58 (2017) 258–266.
- J.P. Maran, S. Manikandan, Response surface modeling and
optimization of process parameters for aqueous extraction of
pigments from prickly pear (Opuntia ficus-indica) fruit, Dyes
Pigments, 95 (2012) 465–472.
- J.P. Maran, S. Manikandan, B. Priya, P. Gurumoorthi, Box-Behnken design based multi-response analysis and optimization
of supercritical carbon dioxide extraction of bioactive
flavonoid compounds from tea (Camellia sinensis L.) leaves, J.
Food Sci. Technol., 51 (2015) 92–104.
- K. Keyvanloo, J. Towfighi, S.M. Sadrameli, A. Mohamadalizadeh,
Investigating the effect of key factors, their interactions and
optimization of naphtha steam cracking by statistical design of
experiments, J. Anal. Appl. Pyrol., 87 (2010) 224–230.
- A.G. Khorram, N. Fallah, Treatment of textile dyeing factory
wastewater by electro coagulation with low sludge settling
time: Optimization of operating parameters by RSM, J. Environ.
Chem. Eng., 6 (2018) 635–642.
- A.R. Khataee, M. Zarei, L. Moradkhannejhad, Application of
response surface methodology for optimization of Azo dye
removal by oxalate catalyzed photo electron-Fenton process
using carbon nano tube-PTFE cathode, Desalination, 258
- A. Shokri, K. Mahanpoor, D. Soodbar, Evaluation of a modified
TiO2 (GO–B–TiO2) photocatalyst for degradation of 4-nitrophenol
in petrochemical wastewater by response surface methodology
based on the central composite design, J. Environ. Chem.
Eng., 4 (2016) 585–598.
- K.K. Garg, B. Prasad, Development of Box Behnken design for
treatment of terephthalic acid wastewater by electrocoagulation
process: Optimization of process and analysis of sludge, J.
Environ. Chem. Eng., 4 (2016) 178–190.
- A. Amour, B. Merzouk, J. Leclerc, F. Lapicque, Removal of
reactive textile dye from aqueous solutions by electrocoagulation
in a continuous cell, Desal. Water Treat., 57 (2016)
- M. Kobya, E. Gengec, E. Demirbas, Operating parameters
and costs assessments of a real dye house wastewater effluent
treated by a continuous electrocoagulation process, Chem.
Eng. Process., 101 (2016) 87–100.
- J. Vidal, L. Villegas, J.M. Peralta-Hernandez, R.S. Gonzalez,
Removal of Acid Black 194 dye from water by electrocoagulation
with aluminum anode, J. Environ. Sci. Technol., A, 51
- O. Gokkuş, Y.Ş. Yıldız, Investigation of the effect of process
parameters on the coagulation flocculation treatment of textile
wastewater using the Taguchi experimental method, Fresen.
Environ. Bull., 2 (2014) 463–470.
- R. Shankar, L. Singh, P. Mondal, S. Chand, Removal of COD,
TOC, and color from pulp and paper industry wastewater
through electrocoagulation, Desal. Water Treat., 52 (2014)
- A.H. Essadki, M. Bennajah, B. Gourich, Ch. Vial, M. Azzi, H.
Delmas, Electro coagulation/electrofloatation in an external-
loop airlift reactor-application to the decolorization of
textile dye wastewater: a case study, Chem. Eng. Process., 47
- E. Bazrafshan, H. Biglari, A.H. Mahvi, Phenol removal by electrocoagulation process from aqueous solutions, Fresen. Environ.
Bull., 21 (2012) 364–371.
- A. Aleboyeh, N. Daneshvar, M.B. Kasiri, Optimization of C.I.
Acid Red 14 azo dye removal by electrocoagulation batch process
with response surface methodology, Chem. Eng. Process.,
47 (2008) 827–832.