- G.T. Frumin, I.M. Gildeeva, Eutrophication of water bodies — a
global environmental problem, Russ. J. Gen. Chem., 84 (2015)
- S.C. Cook, L. Housley, J.A. Back, R.S. King, Freshwater
eutrophication drives sharp reductions in temporal beta
diversity, Ecology, 99 (2018) 47–56.
- L. Baastrup-Spohr, K. Sand-Jensen, S.C.H. Olesen, H.H. Bruun,
Recovery of lake vegetation following reduced eutrophication
and acidification, Freshwater Biol., 62 (2017) 1847–1857.
- E. Stanca, M. Cellamare, A. Basset, Geometric shape as a trait
to study phytoplankton distributions in aquatic ecosystems,
Hydrobiologia, 701 (2013) 99–116.
- Y. Xu, A.J. Li, J. Qin, Q. Li, J.G. Ho, H. Li, Seasonal patterns of
water quality and phytoplankton dynamics in surface waters
in Guangzhou and Foshan, China, Sci. Total Environ., 590–591
- A. Iwayama, H. Ogura, Y. Hirama, C.W. Chang, C.H. Hsieh,
M. Kagami, Phytoplankton species abundance in Lake Inba
(Japan) from 1986 to 2016, Ecol. Res., 32 (2017) 783.
- X. Xu, Z.M. Yu, L.Y. He, F.J. Cheng, X.H. Cao, X.X. Song, Nanoand
microphytoplankton community characteristics in brown
tide bloom-prone waters of the Qinhuangdao coast, Bohai sea,
China, Sci. China Earth Sci., 60 (2017) 1189–1200.
- E.N. Wu, M.J. Zhu, L. Tang, G. Zhu, Q. Wang, J.P. Zhang,
Dynamics of chlorophyll-a and analysis of environmental
factors in lake Dianshan during summer and autumn, J. Lake
Sci., 23 (2011) 67–72 (in Chinese).
- S.M. Tian, Y. Yang, Y.M. Qiao, W.X. He, J.H. Lin, D.Y.
Wang, Temporal and spatial distribution of phytoplankton
chlorophyll-a and its relationships with environmental factors
in Dongjiang river, pearl river basin, J. Lake Sci., 27 (2015) 31–37
- T.T. Fu, B.H. Chen, W.D. Ji, H.Z. Chen, W.F. Chen, X. Dong,
W.M. Kuang, J.M. Chen, J.G. Wang, H. Lin, Size structure of
phytoplankton community and its response to environmental
factors in Xiamen Bay, China, Environ. Earth Sci., 75 (2016)
- D. Wu, H.Y. Yan, M.S. Shang, K. Shan, G.Y. Wang, Water
eutrophication evaluation based on semi-supervised
classification: a case study in Three Gorges Reservoir, Ecol.
Indic., 81 (2017) 362–372.
- Y. Gao, Y.X. Su, S.C. Qi, Phytoplankton and evaluation of water
quality in Yi river watershed, J. Lake Sci., 20 (2008) 544–548 (in
- Y. Gao, H.X. Ci, S.C. Qi, Y.X. Su, seasonal changes of
phytoplankton diversity and assessment of water quality in
four tributaries of Yi river, Res. Environ. Sci., 22 (2009) 176–180
- Y. Gao, S.C. Qi, Y.X. Su, H.X. Ci, Seasonal changes of
phytoplankton diversity and water quality in Yi River and Beng
River, Trans. Oceanol. Limnol., 32 (2010) 109–113 (in Chinese).
- D. Wei, G. Yuan, F. Simon, Seasonal characteristics of
chlorophyll-a and its relationship with environmental factors in
Yunmeng lake of China, J. Environ. Biol., 37 (2016) 1073–1076.
- Y. Yan, Y. Gao, Forecasting the quality of Nansi lake water after
the construction of the new channel of the Beijing-Hangzhou
Grand Canal, Russ. Meteorol. Hydrol., 41 (2016) 822–827.
- D. Wang, Y.J. Chen, D.Z. Yang, Effect of climate change on water
level and TN and TP in Dongping Lake in the past 23 years,
Yellow River, 38 (2016) 60–66 (in Chinese).
- Y.H. Li, L.Y. Yang, E.F. Liu, D.W. Guo, Evaluation of eutrophic
levels in Nansi lakes and analysis of causes, J. Univ. Jinan (Sci.
Technol.), 24 (2010) 212–215 (in Chinese).
- Z.X. Han, Z.T. Li, X.M. Hu, Water quality assessment, changing
trend and preventive measures in Shilianghe reservoir, Jiangsu
Agric. Sci., 40 (2012) 348–350 (in Chinese).
- Y.G. Chen, W.L. Liu, H.J. Han, W.P. Hu, Relationships between
chlorophyll-a content and TN and TP in Taihu lake, China,
Chin. J. Ecol., 26 (2007) 2062–2068 (in Chinese).
- A. Ziemińska-Stolarska, J. Adamiec, M. Imbierowicz,
E. Imbierowicz, M. Jaskulski, I. Zbiciński, Surface water quality
monitoring in a large dam reservoir, Poland, Desal. Wat. Treat.,
101 (2018) 130–142.