- Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality, First Addendum to the
3rd edition, Vol. 1 Recommendations, WHO Press, Geneva,
- L.F. Greenlee, D.F. Lawler, B.D. Freeman, B. Marrot, P. Moulien,
Reverse osmosis desalination: water resources, technology and
today’s challenges, Water Res., 43 (2009) 2317–2348.
- H. Annapoorna, M.R. Janardhana, Assessment of groundwater
for drinking purposes in rural areas surrounding a defunct
copper mine, Aquatic Procedia, 4 (2015) 685–692.
- N. Misdan, W.J. Lau, A.F. Ismail, Sea water reverse osmosis
(SWRO) desalination by thin-film composite membrane -
Current development, challenges and future prospects, Advance
Membrane Technology Research Center, UTM, Malaysia, 2011.
- T. Teh, N. Abdul Rahman, N.N. Rulaini, M. Shahadat,
Y. Wong, A.K. Omar, Risk assessment of metal contamination
in soil groundwater in Asia: a review of recent trends as well
as existing environmental laws and regulations, Pedoshpere, 26
- E. Maloney, North American climate in CMIPS experiments:
part III: assessment of 21st century projections, J. Climatol., 27
- R. Rusu, R. Vaduwa, G. Cretu, Hydrologic effect of urbanization.
International Multidisciplinary Science Geoconference: SGEM.
Survey Geo. Manage., 3 (2012) 721–728.
- USEPA Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality, Volume 1,
WHO Press, Geneva, Switzerland, 2006.
- M. Chandramowleeswaran, K. Palanivelu, Treatability studies
on textile effluent for total dissolved solids reduction using
electrodialysis, Desalination, 210 (2006) 164–174.
- RM.O. Mendoza, Optimization and Modelling of Arsenic
Removal from Groundwater by Recirculated Batch Electrodialysis,
PhD Dissertation, University of the Philippines,
- H. Strathman, Electrodialysis, a mature technology with a
multitude of new applications, Desalination, 264 (2010) 268–288.
- R.M.O. Mendoza, C.-C. Kan, M.L.P. Dalida, M.-W. Wan,
Feasibility studies on arsenic removal from aqueous solutions
by electrodialysis, J. Environ. Sci. Health, Part A, 49 (2014)
- T. Scarazzato, Z. Panossian, J.A.S. Tenorio, V. Perez-Hernandez,
D.C.R. Espinosa, A review of cleaner production in electroplating
industries using electrodialysis, J. Cleaner Prod., 168 (2017)
- A. Valero, A. Valero, G. Calvo, A. Ortega, Material bottleneck in
the future of green technologies. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev.,
93 (2018) 178–200.
- A.J. Bednar, J.R. Garbaino, M.R. Bwikhardt, J.F. Rainville,
T.R. Wildeman, Field laboratory arsenic separation methods
and their application to natural water analysis, Water Res., 38
- M. Erickson, R. Barnes, Well characteristics influencing arsenic
concentrations in groundwater, Water Res., 39 (2005) 4029–4039.
- M.A. Rahman, H. Hasegawa, High levels of inorganic arsenic
in high areas where arsenic contaminated water is used for
irrigation and cooking, Sci. Total Environ., 409 (2011) 4645–4655.
- Y. Tanaka, Water dissociation in ion-exchange membrane
electrodialysis, J. Membr. Sci., 350 (2010) 347–360.
- Characteristics of Water, Pro-Analitika KFT, Hungary,
Retrieved December 2, 2016, www.pro-analitika.uh.
- Z. Bian, S. Chen, J. Wang, H. Xiao, H. Qin, Developing new
drugs from annals of Chinese medicine, Acta Pharm. Sinica B.,
2 (2012) 1–7.