- V.H. Smith, W.K. Dodds, K.E. Havens, D.R. Engstrom, H.W.
Parel, B. Moss, G.E. Likens, Comment: Cultural eutrophication
of natural lakes in the United States is real and widespread,
Limnol Oceanogr., 59 (2014) 2217–2225.
- D.D. Kane, J.D. Conroy, R.P. Richards, D.B. Baker, D.A. Culver,
Re-eutrophication of Lake Erie: Correlations between tributary
nutrient loads and phytoplankton biomass, J. Great Lakes
Res., 40 (2014) 496–501.
- R. Henderson, S.A. Parsons, B. Jefferson, The impact of algal
properties and pre-oxidation on solid–liquid separation of
algae, Water Res., 42 (2008) 1827–1845.
- M. Raeli, M. Marchetto, High-rate dissolved air flotation for
water treatment, Water Sci. Technol., 43 (2001) 43–49.
- J.L. Guo, Y.L. Wang, Counter current co-flocculation flotation -
new water treatment method, China Water Wastewater,
18 (2002) 12–16.
- J. Guo, Y. Wang, D. Li, H. Tang, Counterflow co-flocculation
flotation for water purification, J. Environ. Sci. Health B, part
A, 38 (2003) 923–934.
- Y. Wang, N. Wang, R. Jia, K. Zhang, B. Liu, W. Song, J. Jia,
Research on CFD numerical simulation and flow field characteristics
of counter current-co-current dissolved air flotation,
Water Sci. Technol., 10 (2018) 2166.
- J.Q. Jiang, Development of coagulation theory and pre-polymerized
coagulants for water treatment, Separ. Purif. Rev., 30
- H. Zhang, Research on microalgae coagulation copolymerization
flotation based on jet flow field, China Uni. Mining Technol.,
- Y. Wang, B. Liu, K. Zhang, H. Wang, M. Li, R. Jia, W. Song,
Decontamination features and mechanism research of copolymerization
dissolved air flotation process, J. Residuals Sci.
Tech., 13 (2016) S111–S118.
- X. Wang, W. Zheng, J. Ma, S. Ma, X. Liu, Q. Zhang, Preformance
of new flotation system based on high dissolved air
content, CIESC J., 64 (2013) 1099–1105.
- F. Lv, L. Chu, J. Zhou, Y. Gan, X. Xing, Development of a new
micro-bubble system and its performance, CIESC J., 64 (2011)
- M. Lundh, J. Lennart, Experimental studies of the fluid dynamics
in the separation zone in dissolved air flotation, Water Res.,
34 (2000) 21–30.
- W. Zhang, D. Zeng, B. Zhang, Application and design of integrated
air floatation filter, China Water Wastewater, 29 (2013)
- J.K. Edzwald, Principles and applications of dissolved air flotation,
Water Sci. Technol., 31 (1995) 1–23.
- M. Lundh, L. Jönsson, J. Dahlquist, Experimental studies of the
fluid dynamics in the separation zone in dissolved air flotation,
Water Res., 34 (2000) 21–30.
- Y.L. Wang, K. Zhang, W. Chen, H. Wang, M. Li, R. Jia, The
study on the operating characteristics of algae-contaminated
reservoir water using gac-sand dual media filter flofilter, J.
Resid. Sci Tech., 13 (2016) S93–S99.
- Y. Liu, S. Zhang, X. Zhang, A study of treatment of water from
miyun reservoir by dissolved air flotation precess, Ind. Water
Wastewater, 35 (2004) 17–20.
- S. Zhang, W. Lu, D. Jiang, Removal of organic compounds
from high algae raw water by activated carbon filter, China
Water Wastewater, 20 (2004) 47–49.
- A. Eades, W.J. Brignall, Counter-current dissolved air flotation/filtration, Water Sci. Technol., 31 (1995) 173–178.
- Y.L. Wang, J. Li, K.F. Zhang, R.B. Jia, M. Li, W.C. Song, A.S.
Wang, L. Wang, The optimization design and operating characteristics
of vertical flow dissolved air flotation carbon-sand
dual media filter flofilter, Adv. Mater. Res., 864 (2014) 2031–2034.
- W. Yonglei, Z. Kefeng, Y. Mengmeng, J. Ruibao, The research of
the flofilter technology with micro-flocculation and GAC sand
to treat eutrophic water, Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
(iCBBE), 2010 4th International Conference on. IEEE,
- Y. Liu, Analysis of practical application effect of air flotation
filter treatment technology, Technol. Develop. Chem. Ind., 04
- X. Zhang, J.C. Hewson, P. Amendola, M. Reynoso, M. Sommerfeld,
Y.S. Chen, Q. Hu, Critical evaluation and modeling
of algal harvesting using dissolved air flotation, Biotechnol.
Bioeng., 111 (2014) 2477–2485.
- I.X. Zhu, B.J. Bates, D.M. Anderson, Removal of prorocentrum
minimum from seawater using dissolved air flotation, J. Appl.
Water Eng. Res., 12 (2014) 47–56.
- F.M. Martinez, N.J.M. Cabrales, J.A.D. Rincon, Process to
reduce the chemical oxygen demand, total organic carbon,
and total solids in vinasse by electroflotation/oxidation: US,
- H. Hu, G. Li, J. Liu, W. Cao, Experimental study on improving
recovery of copper from a copper ore by carrier flotation, Mining
Res. Develop., 33 (2013) 9–12.
- C.J. Corwin, Trace organic contaminant removal from drinking
waters by granular activated carbon: Adsorption, desorption,
and the effect of background organic matter, Dissertations and
Theses - Gradworks, 2010.
- S. Zhang, Y. Liu, Z.T. Guo, Study on efficiency of compact flofilter
of dissolved air flotation and GAC deep bed filtration for
treatment of different raw water, China Water Wastewater, 11
- W.J. Jia, K.F. Zhang, Q.W. Zhang, Y.L. Wang, L. Mei, Study on
water efficiency and mechanism of treatment of Yellow River
Reservoir by graded copolymerization air flotation, Technol.
Water Treat., (2015) 99–103.
- E.M. Thurman, Organic Geochemistry of Natural Waters.
Springer Publishers, USA, 1985.
- N. Her, G.L. Amy, H.R. Park, M. Song, Characterizing algogenic
organic matter (AOM) and evaluating associated membrane
fouling, Water Res., 38 (2004) 1427–1438.
- M.R. Brown, C.D. Garland, S.W. Jeffrey, LD. Jameson, J.M.
Leroi, The gross and amino-acid compositions of batch and
semi continuous cultures of Isochrysis Sp (Clone Tiso), Pavlova-
Lutheri and Nannochloropsis-Oculata, J. Appl. Phycol., 5
- B. Lüsse, O. Hoyer, C.J. Soeder, Mass cultivation of plank tonic
freshwater algae for the production of extracellular organic
matter (EOM), Zeitschrift für Wasser-und Abwasser-Forschung,
18 (1985) 67–75.
- L. Li, N. Gao, Y. Deng, J. Yao, K. Zhang, Characterization of
intracellular and extracellular algae organic matters (AOM)
of microcystic aeruginosa and formation of AOM-associated
disinfection byproducts and odor and taste compounds, Water
Res., 46 (2012) 1233–1240.
- D. Cook, G. Newcombe, P. Sztajnbok, The application of powdered
activated carbon for mib and geosmin removal: predicting
pac doses in four raw waters, Water Res., 35 (2001)
- T.E. Chestnutt, M.T. Bach, D.W. Mazyck, Improvement of thermal
reactivation of activated for the removal of 2-methylisoborneol,
Water Res., 41 (2007) 79–86.
- A.D. Ndreadakis, D. Mamais, E.A. Gavalakis, C. Noutsopoulos,
N. Kouris, G. Nikitopoulos, Removal of taste and odour
from potable water by ozone and powdered activated carbon
(PAC), Int. J. Environ. Waste Manag., 5 (2010) 329–409.
- N. Terauchi, T. Ohtani, K. Yamanaka, T. Tsuji, T. Sudou, K. Ito,
Studies on a biological filter for musty odor removal in drinking
water treatment processes, Water Sci. Technol., 31 (1995)
- J. Jiao, N.X. Lu, H.Y. Wang, Z.C. Hu, J. Yuan, Removal of odorous
substance from algae metabolites in raw water of Taihu
Lake, China Water Wastewater, 32 (2016) 64–67.
- Y. Liu, Study on the Treatment of Miyun Reservoir Water by
Deep-bed GAC Flofilter, Tsinghua University, Beijing, 2004.
- S. He, The methods of removal DOM in surface water, Northwest
A&F university, Yangling, Shanxi, 2016.
- H.J. Kluru, Development of dissolved air flotation technology
from the first generation to the newest one, Water Sci. Technol.,
43 (2001) 1–7.