- H. Basiri, H. Nourmoradi, F. Mohammadi moghadam, K.
Moghadam, J. Mohammadian, Y. Khaniabadi, Removal of
aniline as a health-toxic substance from polluted water by aloe
vera waste-based activated carbon, Der Pharma Chem., 11
- N. Hankins, N. Hilal, First Oxford and Nottingham Water and
Membranes Research Event 2–4 July 2006, Oxford, UK Feasibility
study of the treatment of aniline hypersaline wastewater with
a combined adsorption/bio-regeneration system, Desalination,
227 (2008) 139–149.
- X. Lin, J. Zhang, X. Luo, Y. Zhou, Removal of aniline using
lignin grafted acrylic acid from aqueous solution, J. Chem. Eng.,
172 (2011) 856–863.
- H. Al-Johani, M.A. Salam, Kinetics and thermodynamic study
of aniline adsorption by multi-walled carbon nanotubes from
aqueous solution, J. Colloids Interface Sci., 360 (2011) 760–767.
- G.Q. Wu, X. Zhang, H. Hui, Q. Zhang, Y. Dai, Adsorptive
removal of aniline from aqueous solution by oxygen plasma
irradiated bamboo based activated carbon, J. Chem. Eng., 185
- R. Hu, S. Dai, D. Shao, A. Alsaedi, B. Ahmad, X. Wang, Efficient
removal of phenol and aniline from aqueous solutions using
graphene oxide/polypyrrole composites, J. Mol. Liq., 203 (2015)
- M. Long, W. Cai, J. Cai, B. Zhou, X. Chai, Y. Wu, Efficient
photocatalytic degradation of phenol over Co3O4/BiVO4
composite under visible light irradiation, J. Phys. Chem, 110
- J. Anotai, Ch. Su, Y. Tsai, M. Lu, Effect of hydrogen peroxide on
aniline oxidation by electro-Fenton and fluidized-bed Fenton
processes, J. Hazard. Mater., 183 (2010) 888–893.
- S.P. Kamble, S. Sawant, J. Schouten, Photocatalytic and
photochemical degradation of aniline using concentrated solar
radiation, J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 78 (2003) 865–872.
- J. Liu, J. Guan, M. Lu, Q. Kan, Zh. Li, Hemoglobin immobilized
with modified “fish-in-net” approach for the catalytic removal
of aniline, J. Hazard. Mater., 217 (2012) 156–163.
- Y. Han, X. Quan, Sh. Chen, H. Zhao, Ch. Cui, Electrochemically
enhanced adsorption of aniline on activated carbon fibers, Sep.
Purif. Technol., 50 (2006) 365–372.
- G. Zhang, F. Yang, L. Liu, Comparative study of Fe2+/H2O2
and Fe3+/H2O2 electro-oxidation systems in the degradation of
amaranth using anthraquinone/polypyrrole composite film
modified graphite cathode, J. Electroanal. Chem., 632 (2009)
- A. Zuorro, M. Fidaleo, R. Lavecchia, Response surface
methodology (RSM) analysis of photodegradation of sulfonated
diazo dye Reactive Green 19 by UV/H2O2 process, J. Environ.
Manage., 127 (2013) 28–35.
- K. Chen, G. Wang, W. Li, D. Wang, L. Lu, Application of
response surface methodology for optimization of Orange II
removal by heterogeneous Fenton-like process using Fe3O4 nanoparticles, Chin. Chem. Lett., 25 (2014) 1455–1460.
- A. Rezaee, S. Jorfi, A. Jaafarzadeh Haghighifard, Application of
Fenton-like process using iron nano oxides for pyrene removal
from contaminated soils, Iran. J. Health. Environ., 7 (2014)
- M. Usman, P. Faure, C. Ruby, Kh. Hanna, Remediation of
PAH-contaminated soils by magnetite catalyzed Fenton-like
oxidation, Appl. Catal. Environ., 117 (2012) 10–17.
- M. Bahrami, S. Borumandnasab, H. Kashkuli, A. Babaei,
Synthesis of magnetite nanoparticles (Fe3O4) and its efficiency in
cadmium removal from aqueous solutions, Water Wastewater,
3 (2012) 54–62.
- G. Zhao, X. Lu, Y. Zhou, Aniline degradation in aqueous
solution by UV-aeration and UV-micro-O3 processes: efficiency,
contribution of radicals and byproducts, Chem. Eng. J., 229
- J. Anotai, M.-C. Lu, P. Chewpreecha, Kinetics of aniline
degradation by Fenton and electro-Fenton processes, Water
Res., 40 (2006) 1841–1847.
- R.S. Bose, S. Dey, S. Saha, Ch. Ghosh, M. Chaudhuri, Enhanced
removal of dissolved aniline from water under combined system
of nano zero-valent iron and Pseudomonas putida, Sustain. Water
Resour. Manage., 2 (2016) 143–159.
- A. Chaleshtori, F. Mohammadimoghadam, M. Sadeghi, R.
Rahimi, S. Hemati, Removal of Acid Red 18 (azo-dye) from
aqueous solution by adsorption onto activated charcoal
prepared from almond shell, J. Environ. Sci. Manage., 20 (2017)
- S. Nourozi, R. Zare-Dorabei, Highly efficient ultrasonic-assisted
removal of methylene blue from aqueous media by magnetic
mesoporous silica: experimental design methodology, kinetic
and equilibrium studies, Desal. Wat. Treat., 85 (2017) 184–196.
- M.S. Tehrani, R. Zare-Dorabei, Competitive removal of
hazardous dyes from aqueous solution by MIL-68 (Al):
derivative spectrophotometric method and response surface
methodology approach, Spectrochim. Acta, Part A, 160 (2016)
- R. Zare-Dorabei, S. Ferddowsi, A. Barzin, A. Tadjarodi, Highly
efficient simultaneous ultrasonic-assisted adsorption of Pb(II),
Cd(II), Ni(II) and Cu (II) ions from aqueous solutions by
graphene oxide modified with 2,2′-dipyridylamine: central
composite design optimization, Ultrason. Sonochem., 32 (2016)
- M.B. Kasiri, A.R. Khataee, Photooxidative decolorization of two
organic dyes with different chemical structures by UV/H2O2
process: experimental design, Desalination, 270 (2011) 151–159.
- M. Arbabi, S. Hemati, Z. Shamsizadeh, A. Arbabi, Nitrate
removal from aqueous solution by almond shells activated with
magnetic nanoparticles, Desal. Wat. Treat., 80 (2017) 344–351.
- K. Dashtian, R. Zare-dorabi, R. Jafarinia, M. Tehrani,
Application of central composite design for optimization of
preconcentration and determination of La (III) ion in water
samples using the SBA-15-HESI and SBA-15-HESI-Fe3O4-NPs
sorbents, J. Environ. Chem. Eng., 5 (2017) 5233–5240.
- F. Nemati, R. Zare-dorabi, M. Hosseini, M. Ganjali, Fluorescence
turn-on sensing of thiamine based on Arginine – functionalized
graphene quantum dots (Arg-GQDs): central composite
design for process optimization, Sens. Actuators, B, 255 (2018)
- V.A. Sakkas, M. Ialam, C. Stalikas, T. Albanis, Photocatalytic
degradation using design of experiments: a review and
example of the Congo red degradation, J. Hazard. Mater., 175
- B.K. Körbahti, M.A. Rauf, Determination of optimum operating
conditions of carmine decoloration by UV/H2O2 using response
surface methodology, J. Hazard. Mater., 161 (2009) 281–286.
- Q. Liu, Y.X. Liu, X. Lu, Combined photo-Fenton and biological
for the treatment of anilin wastewater, Procedia Environ. Sci., 12
- M. Aslam, Evaluation of sunlight induced structural changes
and their effect on the photocatalytic activity of V2O5 for the
degradation of phenols, J. Hazard. Mater., 286 (2015) 127–135.
- A. Mandal, K. Ojha, K. De.Asim, S. Bhattacharjee, Removal of
catechol from aqueous solution by advanced photo-oxidation
process, Chem. Eng. J., 102 (2004) 203–208.
- G. Shams-khoramabadi, Aniline degradation using advanced
oxidation process by UV/peroxy disulfate from aqueous
solution, Int. J. Eng. Trans. B: Appl., 30 (2017) 684.
- A. Yazdanbakhsh, Investigation of combined process of
coagulation and Fenton-like advanced oxidation to remove the
antibiotic clarithromycin COD synthetic wastewater, J. Lorestan
Univ. Med. Sci., 13 (2011) 7–16.
- A. Benito, A. Penades, J. Liberia, R. Gonzalez, Degradation
pathways of aniline in aqueous solutions during electrooxidation
with BDD electrodes and UV/H2O2 treatment,
Chemosphere, 166 (2017) 230–237.
- M. Malakootian, M. Asadi, Efficiency of fenton oxidation
process in removal of phenol in aqueous solutions, water and
wastewater, 3 (2011) 47–52.
- S. Dehghani, A. Jafari, M. Farzadkia, M. Gholami, Sulfonamide
antibiotic reduction in aquatic environment by application of
fenton oxidation process, Iran. J. Environ. Health Sci. Eng., 10
- H. Chen, Zh. Zhang, Z. Bai, Heterogeneous fenton-like catalytic
degradation of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid in water with
FeS, J. Chem. Eng., 273 (2015) 481–489.
- Z.C. Kadirova, K. Katsumata, K. Okada, Adsorption and
photodegradation of methylene blue with Fe2O3-activated
carbons under UV illumination in oxalate solution, J. Environ.
Chem. Eng., 2 (2014) 2026–2036.
- S. Zhang, X. Zhau, Y. Cai, G. Jiang, Superparamagnetic Fe3O4
nanoparticles as catalysts for the catalytic oxidation of phenolic
and aniline compounds, J. Hazard. Mater., 167 (2009) 560–566.
- A. Gogoi, M. Navgire, P. Gogoi, Fe3O4-CeO2 metal oxide
nanocomposite as a Fenton-like heterogeneous catalyst for
degradation of catechol, Chem. Eng., 311 (2017) 153–162.
- B. Kayan, B. Gözmen, Degradation of Acid Red 274 using
H2O2 in subcritical water: application of response surface
methodology, J. Hazard. Mater., 201 (2012) 100–106.
- S. Karthikeyan, V. Gupta, A. Titus, G. Sekaran, A new approach
for the degradation of high concentration of aromatic amine
by heterocatalytic Fenton oxidation: kinetic and spectroscopic
studies, J. Mol. Liq., 173 (2012) 153–163.
- G. Lofrano, Advanced oxidation of catechol: a comparison
among photocatalysis, Fenton and photo-Fenton processes,
Desalination, 249 (2009) 878–883.
- E. Azizi, M. Gayebzade, K. Shrafi, M. Pirsaheb, Oxidation of
aniline with photo-Fenton advanced oxidation process from
aqueous solutions in batch reactor, Techn. J. Eng. Appl. Sci., 5
- I. Sanchez, F. Stuber, J. Font, Elimination of phenol and aromatic
compounds by zero valent iron and EDTA at low temperature
and atmospheric pressure, Chemosphere, 68 (2007) 338–344.
- S. Rahdar, A. Sh, Removal of phenol and aniline from aqueous
solutions by using adsorption on to Pistacia terebinthus: study
of adsorption isotherm and kinetics, J. Health Res. Commun.,
Winter, 2 (2017) 35–45.
- M. Pirsaheb, B. Shahmoradi, H. Hossini, Gh. Ashraf,
Photocatalytic degradation of aniline from aqueous solutions
under sunlight illumination using immobilized Cr: ZnO
nanoparticles, Sci. Rep., 7 (2017) 1473.