- S. Becken, Water equity—contrasting tourism water use with
that of the local community, Water Resour. Ind., 7–8 (2014) 9–22.
- B. Moss, Water pollution by agriculture, Philos. Trans. R. Soc.
London, Ser. B, 363 (2008) 659–666.
- S. Mukhopadhyay, Nanotechnology in agriculture: prospects
and constraints, Nanotechnol. Sci. App., 7 (2014) 63–71.
- Y. Pico, G. Font, J.C. Molto, J. Manes, Pesticides (New
Generation) and Related Compounds, Encyclopedia of
Analytical Chemistry, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 2002.
- Md. Shahidul Islam, M. Tanaka, Impact of pollution on coastal
and marine ecosystems including coastal and marine fisheries
and approach for management: a review and synthesis, Mar.
Pollut. Bull. 48 (2004) 624–649.
- V. Singh, D. Joung, L. Zhai, S. Das, S. Khondaker, S. Seal,
Graphene based materials: past, present and future, Prog.
Mater. Sci., 56 (2011) 1178–1271.
- T. Kuila, S. Bose, A. Kumar Mishar, P. Khanra, N.H. Kim,
J.H. Lee, Chemical functionalization of graphene and its
applications, Prog. Mater. Sci., 57 (2012) 1061–1105.
- T. Kuila, S. Bose, A. Kumar Mishar, P. Khanra, N.H. Kim, J.H.
Lee, Recent advances in graphene based polymer composites,
Prog. Polym. Sci., 35 (2010) 1350–1375.
- D. Chen, H. Feng, J. Li, Graphene oxide: preparation,
functionalization, and electrochemical applications, Chem.
Rev., 112 (2012) 6027–6053.
- A. Dimiev, L. Alemany, J. Tour, Graphene oxide. Origin of
acidity, its instability in water, and a new dynamic structural
model, ACS Nano, 7 (2013) 576–588.
- V. Georgakilas, M. Otyepka, A.B. Bourlinos, V. Chandra, N. Kim,
K.C. Kemp, P. Hobza, R. Zboril, K.S. Kim, Functionalization of
graphene: covalent and non-covalent approaches, derivatives
and applications, Chem. Rev., 112, (2012) 6156–6214.
- N. Mahmoodi, M. Arami, N. Yousefi Limaee, K. Gharanjig, F.
Nourmohamadian, Nanophotocatalysis using immobilized
titanium dioxide nanoparticle: degradation and mineralization
of water containing organic pollutant: a case study of Butachlor,
Mater. Res. Bull. 42 (2007) 797–806.
- E. Roy, S. Patra, D. Kumar, R. Madhuri, P. Sharma,
Multifunctional magnetic reduced graphene oxide dendrites:
synthesis, characterization and their applications, Biosens.
Bioelectron. 68 (2015) 726–735.
- N. Zubir, Ch. Yacou, J. Motuzas, X. Zhang, J. Diniz da Costa,
Structural and functional investigation of graphene oxide–Fe3O4
nanocomposites for the heterogeneous Fenton-like reaction, Sci.
Rep., 4 (2014) 4594.
- L. Guo, P. Ye, J. Wang, F. Fu, Z. Wu, Three-dimensional Fe3O4-graphene macroscopic composites for arsenic and arsenate
removal, J. Hazard. Mater., 298 (2015) 28–35.
- Sh. Koushkbaghi, J. Jafari, M. Irani, M. Aliabadi, Fabrication of
PET/PAN/GO/Fe3O4 nanofibrous membrane for the removal of
Pb(II) and Cr(VI) ions, Chem. Eng. J. 301 (2016) 42–50.
- A. Naghizade, F. Mo’meni, Evaluation of graphene oxide
nanoparticles efficacy in chromium and lead removal from
aqueous solutions, J. Birjand Univ. Med. Sci., 22 (2012) 27–38 (in
- A. Mehdinia, N. Khodaee, A. Jabbari, Fabrication of graphene/Fe3O4@polythiophene nanocomposite and its application in
the magnetic solid-phase extraction of polycyclic aromatic
hydrocarbons from environmental water samples, Anal. Chim.
Acta, 868 (2015) 1–9.
- H. He, Y. Li, T. Chen, X. Huang, Q. Guo, Sh. Li, Butachlor
induces some physiological and biochemical changes in a rice
field biofertilizer cyanobacterium, Pestic. Biochem. Physiol., 105
- H. Zhang, Ch. Zhang, G. Zeng, X. Gong, X. Ou, Sh. Huan, Easily
separated silver nanoparticle-decorated magnetic graphene
oxide: synthesis and high antibacterial activity, J. Colloid
Interface Sci., 471 (2015) 94–102.
- O. Metin, S. Aydogan, K. Meral, A new route for the synthesis
of graphene oxide–Fe3O4 (GO–Fe3O4) nanocomposites and
their Schottky diode applications, J. Alloys Compd., 585 (2014)
- E. Abbasi, S.F. Aval, A. Akbarzadeh, M. Milani, H. Tayefi
Nasrabadi, S.W. Joo, Y. Hanifehpour, K. Nejati-Koshki,
R, Pashaei-Asl, Dendrimers: synthesis, applications, and
properties, Nanoscale Res. Lett., 9 (2014) 247
- X. Liu, Y. Tang, Sh. Luo, Y. Wanga, X. Zhan, Y. Che, Ch.
Liu, Reduced graphene oxide and CuInS2 co-decorated
TiO2 nanotube arrays for efficient removal of herbicide
2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid from water, J. Photochem.
Photobiol., A, 262 (2013) 22–27.
- Y. Tang, G. Zhang, Ch. Liu, Sh. Luo, X. Xu, L. Chen, B. Wang,
Magnetic TiO2-graphene composite as a high-performance
and recyclable platform for efficient photocatalytic removal
of herbicides from water, J. Hazard. Mater., 252–253 (2013)
- M.M. Rahbar-Hashemi, M. Ashournia, M. Panahande, Removal
of butachlor toxin polluted water using ozonation, a case
study of groundwater resources in Guilan Province, J. Water
Wastewater, 2 (2015) 114–123 (in Persian).
- X. Jin, K. Li, P. Ning, Sh. Bao, Removal of Cu(II) ions from
aqueous solution by magnetic chitosan-tripolyphosphate
modified silica-coated adsorbent: characterization and
mechanisms, Water Air Soil Pollut., 8 (2017) 228–302.
- W. Wang, Y. Li, Q. Wu, Ch. Wang, Xi. Zang, Zh. Wang,
Extraction of neonicotinoid insecticides from environmental
water samples with magnetic graphene nanoparticles as
adsorbent followed by the determination with HPLC, Anal.
Methods, 4 (2012) 766.
- O. Saber, N.H. Mohammed, S.A. Arafat, Conversion of iron
oxide nanosheets to advanced magnetic nanocomposites for oil
spill removal, RSC Adv., 5 (2015) 72863–72871.