- R. Rojas, Effect of particle size on copper removal by layered
double hydroxides, Chem. Eng. J., 303 (2016) 331–337.
- B. Hu, F. Ye, X. Ren, D. Zhao, G. Sheng, H. Li, J. Ma, X. Wang,
Y. Huang, X-ray absorption fine structure study of enhanced
sequestration of U(VI) and Se(IV) by montmorillonite decorated
zerovalent iron nanoparticles, Environ. Sci. Nano, 3 (2016)
- K. Chang, X. Li, B. Hu, J. Hu, G. Sheng, W. Linghu, Y. Huang,
A.M. Asiri, K.A. Alamry, Molecular insights into the role of
fulvic acid in cobalt sorption onto graphene oxide and reduced
graphene oxide, Chem. Eng. J., 327 (2017) 320–327.
- G. Sheng, A. Alsaedi, W. Shammakh, S. Monaquel, J. Sheng, X.
Wang, H. Li, Y. Huang, Enhanced sequestration of selenite in
water by nanoscale zero valent iron immobilization on carbon
nanotubes by a combined batch, XPS and XAFS investigation,
Carbon, 99 (2016) 123–130.
- G. Sheng, J. Hu, H. Li, J. Li, Y. Huang, Enhanced sequestration
of Cr(VI) by nanoscale zero-valent iron supported on layered
double hydroxide by batch and XAFS study, Chemosphere, 148
- B. Hu, C. Huang, X. Li, G. Sheng, H. Li, X. Ren, J. Ma, J. Wang, Y.
Huang, Macroscopic and spectroscopic insights into the mutual
interaction of graphene oxide, Cu(II), and Mg/Al layered double
hydroxides, Chem. Eng. J., 313 (2017) 527–534.
- B. Hu, G. Chen, C. Jin, J. Hu, C. Huang, J. Sheng, G. Sheng,
J. Ma, Y. Huang, Macroscopic and spectroscopic studies of
the enhanced scavenging of Cr(VI) and Se(VI) from water
by titanate nanotube anchored nanoscale zero-valent iron, J.
Hazard. Mater., 336 (2017) 214–221.
- T.A. Duster, J.E.S. Szymanowski, C. Na, A.R. Showalter, B.A.
Bunker, J.B. Fein, Surface complexation modeling of proton
and metal sorption onto graphene oxide, Colloids Surf., A, 466
- G. Sheng, P. Yang, Y. Tang, Q. Hu, H. Li, X. Ren, B. Hu, X. Wang,
Y. Huang, New insights into the primary roles of diatomite
in the enhanced sequestration of UO2
2+ by zerovalent iron
nanoparticles: an advanced approach utilizing XPS and EXAFS,
Appl. Catal., B, 193 (2016) 189–197.
- K. Chang, Y. Sun, F. Ye, X. Li, G. Sheng, D. Zhao, W. Linghu, H.
Li, J. Liu, Macroscopic and molecular study of the sorption and
co-sorption of graphene oxide and Eu(III) onto layered double
hydroxides, Chem. Eng. J., 325 (2017) 665–671.
- B. Hu, Q. Hu, D. Xu, C. Chen, Macroscopic and microscopic
investigation on adsorption of Sr(II) on sericite, J. Mol. Liq., 225
- P. Mandaliev, T. Stumpf, J. Tits, R. Dähn, C. Walther, E.
Wieland, Uptake of Eu(III) by 11 Å tobermorite and xonotlite:
a TRLFS and EXAFS study, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 75
- B. Hu, Q. Hu, C. Chen, Y. Sun, D. Xu, G. Sheng, New insights
into Th(IV) speciation on sepiolite: evidence for EXAFS and
modeling investigation, Chem. Eng. J., 322 (2017) 66–72.
- L. Xu, T. Zheng, S. Yang, L. Zhang, J. Wang, W. Liu, L. Chen,
J. Diwu, Z. Chai, S. Wang, Uptake mechanisms of Eu(III) on
hydroxyapatite: a potential permeable reactive barrier backfill
material for trapping trivalent minor actinides, Environ. Sci.
Technol., 50 (2016) 3852–3859.
- G. Sheng, S. Yang, Y. Li, X. Gao, Y. Huang, X. Wang, Retention
mechanisms and microstructure of Eu(III) on manganese
dioxide studied by batch and high resolution EXAFS technique,
Radiochim. Acta, 102 (2014) 155–167.
- B. Hu, W. Cheng, H. Zhang, G. Sheng, Sorption of radionickel
to goethite: effect of water quality parameters and temperature,
J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 285 (2010) 389−398.
- F.R. Peligro, I. Pavlovic, R. Rojas, C. Barriga, Removal of heavy
metals from simulated wastewater by in situ formation of
layered double hydroxides, Chem. Eng. J., 306 (2016) 1035–1040.
- D. Zhao, G. Sheng, J. Hu, C. Chen, X. Wang, The adsorption of
Pb(II) on Mg2Al layered double hydroxide, Chem. Eng. J., 171
- K.H. Goh, T.T. Lim, Z. Dong, Application of layered double
hydroxides for removal of oxyanions: a review, Water Res., 42
- G. Sheng, H. Dong, R. Shen, Y. Li, Microscopic insights into
the temperature-dependent adsorption of Eu(III) onto titanate
nanotubes studied by FTIR, XPS, XAFS and batch technique,
Chem. Eng. J., 217 (2013) 486–494.
- G. Sheng, L. Ye, Y. Li, H. Dong, H. Li, X. Gao, Y. Huang, EXAFS
study of the interfacial interaction of nickel(II) on titanate
nanotubes: role of contact time, pH and humic substances,
Chem. Eng. J., 248 (2014) 71–78.
- G. Sheng, B. Hu, Role of solution chemistry on the trapping of
radionuclide Th(IV) using titanate nanotubes as an efficient
adsorbent, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 298 (2013) 455–464.
- G. Sheng, J. Hu, A. Alsaedi, W. Shammakh, S. Monaquel, F. Ye, H.
Li, Y. Huang, A.S. Alshomrani, T. Hayat, B. Ahmad, Interaction
of uranium(VI) with titanate nanotubes by macroscopic and
spectroscopic investigation, J. Mol. Liq., 212 (2015) 563–568.
- A.Y. Romanchuk, A.S. Slesarev, S.N. Kalmykov, D.V. Kosynkin,
J.M. Tour, Graphene oxide for effective radionuclide removal,
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 15 (2013) 2321–2327.
- B. Hu, Q. Hu, X. Li, H. Pan, X. Tang, C. Chen, C. Huang, Rapid
and highly efficient removal of Eu(III) from aqueous solutions
using graphene oxide, J. Mol. Liq., 229 (2017) 6–14.
- Y. Xie, E.M. Helvenston, L.C. Shuller-Nickles, B.A. Powell,
Surface complexation modeling of Eu(III) and U(VI)
interactions with graphene oxide. Environ. Sci. Technol., 50
- Y. Sun, X. Wang, W. Song, S. Lu, C. Chen, X. Wang, Mechanistic
insights into the decontamination of Th(IV) on graphene oxidebased
composites by EXAFS and modeling techniques, Environ.
Sci. Nano, 4 (2017) 222–232.
- Y. Sun, D. Shao, C. Chen, S. Yang, X. Wang, Highly efficient
enrichment of radionuclides on graphene oxide-supported
polyaniline. Environ. Sci. Technol., 47 (2013) 9904–9910.
- Y. Sun, S. Yang, Y. Chen, C. Ding, W. Cheng, X. Wang, Adsorption
and desorption of U(VI) on functionalized graphene oxides:
a combined experimental and theoretical study, Environ. Sci.
Technol., 49 (2015) 4255–4262.
- S. Chappa, A.K. Singha Deb, Sk. Musharaf Ali, A.K. Debnath,
D.K. Aswal, A.K. Pandey, Change in the affinity of ethylene
glycol methacrylate phosphate monomer and its polymer
anchored on a graphene oxide platform toward uranium(VI)
and plutonium(IV) ions, J. Phys. Chem. B, 120 (2016) 2942–2950.
- W. Linghu, H. Yang, Y. Sun, G. Sheng, Y. Huang, One-pot
synthesis of LDH/GO composites as highly effective adsorbents
for decontamination of U(VI), ACS Sustain. Chem. Eng., 5
- B. Hu, M. Qiu, Q. Hu, Y. Sun, G. Sheng, J. Hu, J. Ma,
Decontamination of Sr(II) on magnetic polyaniline/graphene
oxide composites: Evidence from experimental, spectroscopic
and modeling investigation, ACS Sustain. Chem. Eng., 5 (2017)
- A.A. Kadam, J. Jang, D.S. Lee, Facile synthesis of pectin-stabilized
magnetic graphene oxide Prussian blue nanocomposites for
selective cesium removal from aqueous solution, Bioresour.
Technol., 216 (2016) 391–398.
- Y. Sun, Z. Wu, X. Wang, C. Ding, W. Cheng, S. Yu, X. Wang,
Macroscopic and microscopic investigation of U(VI) and Eu(III)
adsorption on carbonaceous nanofibers, Environ. Sci. Technol.,
50 (2016) 4459−4467.
- B. Hu, Q. Hu, D. Xu, C. Chen, The adsorption of U(VI) on
carbonaceous nanofibers: a combined batch, EXAFS and
modeling techniques, Sep. Purif. Technol., 175 (2017) 140−146.
- C. Ding, W. Cheng, X. Wang, Z. Wu, Y. Sun, C. Chen, X.
Wang, S. Yu, Competitive sorption of Pb(II), Cu(II) and Ni(II)
on carbonaceous nanofibers: a spectroscopic and modeling
approach, J. Hazard. Mater., 313 (2016) 253–261.
- W. Cheng, C. Ding, X. Wang, Z. Wu, Y. Sun, S. Yu, T. Hayat,
X. Wang, Competitive sorption of As(V) and Cr(VI) on
carbonaceous nanofibers, Chem. Eng. J., 293 (2016) 311–318.
- H.W. Liang, X. Cao, W.J. Zhang, H.T. Lin, F. Zhou, L.F. Chen,
S.H. Yu, Robust and highly efficient free-standing carbonaceous
nanofiber membranes for water purification, Adv. Funct.
Mater., 21 (2011) 3851–3858.
- G. Sheng, H. Dong, Y. Li, Characterization of diatomite
and its application for the retention of radiocobalt: role of
environmental parameters, J. Environ. Radioact., 113 (2012)
- M.C. Liu, C.L. Chen, J. Hu, X.L. Wu, X.K. Wang, Synthesis of
magnetite/grapheme oxide composite and application for
cobalt(II) removal, J. Phys. Chem. C, 115 (2011) 25234–25240.
- X. Liu, Y. Huang, S. Duan, Y. Wang, J. Li, Y. Chen, T. Hayat,
X. Wang, Graphene oxides with different oxidation degrees
for Co(II) ion pollution management, Chem. Eng. J., 302 (2016)
- S. Yang, X. Ren, G. Zhao, W. Shi, G. Montavon, B. Grambow,
X. Wang, Competitive sorption and selective sequence of Cu(II)
and Ni(II) on montmorillonite: batch, modeling, EPR and XAFS
studies, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 166 (2015) 129–145.
- Y. Chen, W. Zhang, S. Yang, A. Hobiny, A. Alsaedi, X. Wang,
Understanding the adsorption mechanism of Ni(II) on
graphene oxides by batch experiments and density functional
theory studies, Sci. China Chem., 59 (2016) 412–419.
- G. Sheng, R. Shen, H. Dong, Y. Li, Colloidal diatomite,
radionickel and humic substance interaction: a combined batch,
XPS and EXAFS investigation, Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 20
- B. Hu, W. Cheng, H. Zhang, S. Yang, Solution chemistry effects
on sorption behavior of radionuclide 63Ni(II) in illite–water
suspensions, J. Nucl. Mater., 406 (2010) 263–270.
- X. Zhang, Y. Wang, S. Yang, Simultaneous removal of Co(II)
and 1-naphthol by core-shell structured Fe3O4@cyclodextrin
magnetic nanoparticles, Carbohydr. Polym., 114 (2014) 521–529.
- Z.Q. Guo, Y. Li, S.W. Zhang, H.H. Niu, Z.S. Chen, J.Z. Xu,
Enhanced sorption of radiocobalt from water by Bi(III) modified
montmorillonite: a novel adsorbent, J. Hazard. Mater., 192
- Q. Fu, X. Zhou, L. Xu, B. Hu, Fulvic acid decorated Fe3O4
magnetic nanocomposites for the highly efficient sequestration
of Ni(II) from an aqueous solution, J. Mol. Liq., 208 (2015) 92–98.
- S. Yu, X. Wang, H. Pang, R. Zhang, W. Song, D. Fu, T. Hayat,
X. Wang, Boron nitride-based materials for the removal of
pollutants from aqueous solutions: a review, Chem. Eng. J., 333
- J. Li, X. Wang, G. Zhao, C. Chen, Z. Chai, A. Alsaedi, T. Hayat,
X. Wang, Metal-organic framework-based materials: superior
adsorbents for the capture of toxic and radioactive metal ions,
Chem. Soc. Rev., 47 (2018) 2322–2356.
- Y. Sun, S. Lu, X. Wang, C. Xu, J. Li, C. Chen, J. Chen, T. Hayat, A.
Alsaedi, N.S. Alharbi, X. Wang, Plasma-facilitated synthesis of
amidoxime/carbon nanofiber hybrids for effective enrichment
of 238U(VI) and 241Am(III), Environ. Sci. Technol., 51 (2017)
- L. Yin, P. Wang, T. Wen, S. Yu, X. Wang, T. Hayat, A. Alsaedi,
X. Wang, Synthesis of layered titanate nanowires at low
temperature and their application in efficient removal of U(VI),
Environ. Pollut., 226 (2017) 125–134.
- W. Yao, J. Wang, P. Wang, X. Wang, S. Yu, Y. Zou, J. Hou, T.
Hayat, A. Alsaedi, X. Wang, Synergistic coagulation of GO and
secondary adsorption of heavy metal ions on Ca/Al layered
double hydroxides, Environ. Pollut., 229 (2017) 827–836.