- M. Grove, J. Harbor, B. Engel, S. Muthukrishnan, Impacts of
urbanization on surface hydrology, Little Eagle Creek, Indiana,
and analysis of LTHIA model sensitivity to data resolution,
Phys. Geogr., 22 (2001) 135–153.
- D. Niehoff, U. Fritsch, A. Bronstert, Land-use impacts on
storm-runoff generation: scenarios of land-use change and
simulation of hydrological response in a meso-scale catchment
in SW-Germany, J. Hydrol., 267 (2002) 80–93.
- F. Zhou, Y. Xu, Y. Chen, C.Y. Xu, Y. Gao, J. Du, Hydrological
response to urbanization at different spatio-temporal scales
simulated by coupling of CLUE-S and the SWAT model in the
Yangtze River Delta region, J. Hydrol., 485 (2013) 113–125.
- S. Gnanasekar, P. Palanisamy, P.K. Jha, J. Murugaraj,
M. Kandasamy, A.M.K.M. Hussain, S. Sivaperumal, Natural
honeycomb flavone chrysin (5,7-dihydroxyflavone)-reduced
graphene oxide nanosheets fabrication for improved
bactericidal and skin regeneration, ACS Sustainable Chem.
Eng., 6 (2017) 349–363.
- S. Kumar, N. Verma, N. Ahmed, Microwave assisted highly
efficient one-pot multi-component synthesis of novel
catalyzed by heterogeneous reusable silica gel supported
polyphosphoric acid (PPA/SiO2), J. Saudi Chem. Soc., 22 (2018)
- M.E. Zita Lagos, E.C. Figueroa Garcia, L.E. Narvaez Hernandez,
Impact of determining attributes of a urban dry sanitary on
consumer acceptance, Rev. Int. Contam. Ambie., 33 (2017)
- O. Varis, Megacities, development and water, Int. J. Water
Resour. Dev., 22 (2016) 199–225.
- D. Li, S. Ge, W. Peng, Q. Wu, J. Wu, Chemical structure
characteristics of wood/lignin composites during mold
pressing, Polym. Compos., 38 (2017) 955–965.
- M. Rouse, Policy brief: the urban water challenge, Int. J. Water
Resour. Dev., 29 (2013) 300–309.
- T.D. Fletcher, H. Andrieu, P. Hamel, Understanding,
management and modelling of urban hydrology and its
consequences for receiving waters: a state of the art, Adv. Water
Resour., 51 (2013) 261–279.
- P. Hamel, E. Daly, T.D. Fletcher, Source-control stormwater
management for mitigating the impacts of urbanization on
baseflow: a review, J. Hydrol., 485 (2013) 201–211.
- A.S. Bhasker, L. Beesley, M.J. Burns, T.D. Fletcher, P. Hamel,
C.E. Oldham, A.H. Roy, Will it rise or will it fall? Managing the
complex effects of urbanization on baseflow, Freshwater Sci., 35
- M. O’Driscoll, S. Clinton, A. Jefferson, A. Manda, S. McMillan,
Urbanization effects on watershed hydrology and in-stream
processes in the southern United States, Water, 2 (2010)
- D.M. Fox, E. Witz, V. Blanc, C. Soulie, M. Penalver-Novarro,
A. Dervieux, A case study of land cover change (1950–2003) and
runoff in a Mediterranean catchment, Appl. Geogr., 32 (2012)
- W. Gao, A.Q. Baig, H. Ali, W. Sajjad, M.R. Farahani, Margin
based ontology sparse vector learning algorithm and applied in
biology science, Saudi J. Biol. Sci., 24 (2017) 132–138.
- S. Ge, L. Wang, J. Ma, S. Jiang, W. Peng, Biological analysis on
extractives of bayberry fresh flesh by GC-MS, Saudi J. Biol. Sci.,
25 (2018) 816–818.
- B. Blocken, D. Derome, J. Carmeliet, Rainwater runoff from
building facades: a review, Build. Environ., 60 (2013) 339–361.
- C.J. Walsh, A.H. Roy, J.W. Feminella, P.D. Cottingham, P.M.
Groffman, R.P. Morgan II, The urban stream syndrome: current
knowledge and the search for a cure, J. N. Amer. Benthol. Soc.,
24 (2005) 706–723.
- R. Ragab, P. Rosier, A. Dixon, J. Bromley, J.D. Cooper,
Experimental study of water fluxes in a residential area: 2. Road
infiltration, runoff and evaporation, Hydrol. Process., 17 (2003)
- Tianjin Municipality Government, Tianjin City Strategic
Development for 2015–2030, 2016 (in Chinese)
- J. Zhang, C. Lu, D. Qin, H. Ge, J. Hu, Study on regional
evapotranspiration based on MODCYCLE model, HKIE Trans.,
191 (2012) 38–45.
- J. Arnold, R. Srinivasan, R. Muttiah, J. Williams, Large
area hydrologic modelling and assessment. Part 1: model
development, J. Am. Water Resour. Assoc., 34 (1998) 73–89.
- T. Wong, T. Fletcher, H. Duncan, J. Coleman, G. Jenkins, A
model for urban stormwater improvement conceptualisation,
Proceedings of International Environmental Modelling and
Software Society Conference (IEMSS), Lugano, Switzerland,
- S. Jankowfsky, F. Branger, I. Braud, F. Rodriguez, S. Debionne,
P. Viallet, Assessing anthropogenic influence on the hydrology
of small peri-urban catchments: development of the objectoriented
PUMMA model by integrating urban and rural
hydrological models, J. Hydrol., 517 (2014) 1056–1071.
- K. Beven, M. Kirkby, A physically based variable contributing
area model of basin hydrology, Hydrol. Sci. Bull., 24 (1979)
- DHI Danish Hydraulic Institute, Mike-URBAN, Technical
Report, DHI Water and Environment, Horsholm, Denmark,
- C. Lu, J. Zhang, D. Qin, R. Wang, MODCYCLE-An object
oriented modularized hydrological model (I): theory and
development, J. Hydraul. Eng., 43 (2012) 1135–1145. (in Chinese)
- S. Veeraragavan, R. Duraisamy, S. Mani, Seasonal variation of
soil enzyme activities in relation to nutrient and carbon cycling
in Senna alata (L.) Roxb invaded sites of Puducherry region,
India, Geol. Ecol. Landscapes, 2 (2018) 155–168.
- S. Madhav, A. Ahamad, A. Kumar, J. Kushawaha, P. Singh,
P.K. Mishra, Geochemical assessment of groundwater quality
for its suitability for drinking and irrigation purpose in rural
areas of Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi), Uttar Pradesh, Geol.
Ecol. Landscapes, 2 (2018) 127–136.
- A.A. Sabuti, C.A.R. Mohamed, Correlation between total
suspended particles and natural radionuclide in Malaysia
maritime air during haze event in June-July 2009, J. CleanWAS,
2 (2018) 1–5.
- Maryam, A.H. Hazrin, A. Hizrri, A. Norhidayah, N. Samsuddin,
M.A. Mohd Shukri, Association of particulate matter (PM) with
respiratory symptoms among children in selected primary
schools in Pahang, J. Clean WAS, 2 (2018) 11–15.
- H. Nasri, N. Bouaïcha, Blooms of toxic cyanobacteria in
freshwater in Algeria, Water Conserv. Manage., 1 (2017) 5–6.
- A. Nema, K.D. Yadav, R.A. Christian, Effect of retention time
on primary media for greywater treatment, Water Conserv.
Manage., 1 (2017) 1–3.