- D. Chicalote-Castillo, P. Ramirez-Garcia, M.L. Macias-Rubalcava,
Allelopathic effects among selected species of
phytoplankton and macrophytes, J. Environ. Biol., 38 (2017)
- D. Li, S. Ge, W. Peng, Q. Wu, J. Wu, Chemical structure
characteristics of wood/lignin composites during mold
pressing, Polym. Compos., 38 (2017) 955–965.
- H. Ouyang, K. Hou, L. Wang, W. Peng, Optimization
protocol for the microwave-assisted extraction of antioxidant
components from pinus elliottii needles using response surface
methodology, BioResources, 12 (2017) 478–494.
- M. Soares, S. Bianco, E.L. Finoto, D. Bolonhezi, J. Albuquerque,
Phytosociological study on the weed communities in green
sugarcane field reform using conservation tillage and oilseed
crops in succession, Appl. Ecol. Environ. Res., 15 (2017)
- C.A. Benbow, J.H. MacMahan, E.B. Thornton, Analysis of
surface foam holes associated with depth-limited breaking,
J. Coastal Res., 33 (2017) 1271–1282.
- C. Bo, G. Shelach, Fortified settlements and the settlement
system in the northern zone of the Han empire, Antiquity, 88
- J. Sawicki, Magnetohydrodynamic flow of viscous fluid in a
slot between fixed surfaces of revolution, Polish Marit. Res., 24
- S. Wu, S. Lin, H. Li, W. Chai, Q. Zhang, Y. Wu, W. Zhu, A study
on workplace violence and its effect on quality of life among
medical professionals in china, Archives Environ. Occup.
Health, 69 (2014) 81–88.
- J. Li, X. Li, N. Lv, Quantitative assessment of groundwater
pollution intensity on typical contaminated sites in China using
grey relational analysis and numerical simulation, Environ.
Earth Sci., 74 (2015) 3955–3968.
- W. Zhu, Q. Zhang, X.L. Ding, Landslide monitoring by
combining of CR-InSAR and GPS techniques, Adv. Space Res.,
53 (2014) 430–439.
- T.E. Keskin, M. Düğenci, F. Kaçaroğlu, Prediction of water
pollution sources using artificial neural networks in the study
areas of Sivas, Karabük and Bartın (Turkey), Environ. Earth Sci.,
73 (2015) 5333–5347.
- S.K. Bhattacharya, A comparison of the predicted vulnerability
zones with the data based on hazard zones of landslide in the
Kurseong hill subdivision, Darjeeling district, West Bengal,
India, Environ. Earth Sci., 75 (2016) 1–10.
- H. Yao, T. Zhang, B. Liu, Analysis of surface water pollution
accidents in china: characteristics and lessons for risk
management, Environ. Manage., 57 (2016) 868–878.
- Q.U. Yanping, G. Hui, L. Juan, Agricultural drought disaster
risk assessment in China based on the regional disaster system
theory, J. Hydraul. Eng., 46 (2015) 908–917.
- M. Xie, J. Huang, L. Wang, Early landslide detection based on
D-InSAR technique at the Wudongde hydropower reservoir,
Environ. Earth Sci., 75 (2016) 1–13.
- P. Castellazzi, R. Martel, A. Rivera, Groundwater depletion in
Central Mexico: use of GRACE and InSAR to support water
resources management, Water Resour. Res., 52 (2016) 5985–6003.
- J. Chen, H.A. Zebker, R. Knight, A persistent scatterer
interpolation for retrieving accurate ground deformation over
InSAR‐decorrelated agricultural fields, Geophys. Res. Lett., 42
- H.H. Chang, D. Zilberman, On the political economy of
allocation of agricultural disaster relief payments: application
to Taiwan, Europ. Rev. Agric. Econ., 41 (2014) 169–180.
- C. Zhao, B. Chen, Driving force analysis of the agricultural
water footprint in China based on the LMDI method, Environ.
Sci. Technol., 48 (2014) 12723–12731.
- A. Ruiz-Constán, A.M. Ruiz-Armenteros, F. Lamas-Fernández,
Multi-temporal InSAR evidence of ground subsidence induced
by groundwater withdrawal: the Montellano aquifer (SW
Spain), Environ. Earth Sci., 75 (2016) 242.
- I. Choudhury, B. Bhattacharya, An assessment of satellite-based
agricultural water productivity over the Indian region, Int. J.
Remote Sens., 39 (2018) 2294–2311.
- J. Martínez-Fernández, A. González-Zamora, N. Sánchez, A soil
water-based index as a suitable agricultural drought indicator,
J. Hydrol., 522 (2015) 265–273.
- A. Prabhakaran, N.J. Raj, Mapping and analysis of tectonic
lineaments of Pachamalai hills, Tamil Nadu, India using
geospatial technology, Geol. Ecol. Landscapes, 2 (2018) 81–103.
- T.D.T. Oyedotun, X-ray fluorescence (XRF) in the investigation
of the composition of earth materials: a review and an overview,
Geol. Ecol. Landscapes, 2 (2018) 148–154.
- J.R.J. Hamad, M.M. Hanafiah, S. Abdullah, Problems and
current practices of solid waste management in the city of
almarj, Libya, J. CleanWAS, 1 (2017) 1–5.
- N. Shahidah, S. Hasnah, S. Shuhaili, A. Syamzany, M.A.
Mohd Shukri, Indoor airborne bacteria and fungi at
different background area in nurseries and day care centres
environments, J. CleanWAS, 1 (2017) 36–39.
- A.A. Mahzan, A.S. Ramli, A.S.M. Abduh, I. Izhar, M.Z.M.Y.
Indirakumar, A.A.M. Salih, A.S.A. Jahri, O.Q. Wei, Preliminary
study of SG serai hot spring, Hulu Langat, Malaysia, Water
Conserv. Manage., 1 (2017) 11–14.
- B. Andik, A. Sarang, Daylighting Buried Rivers and Streams in
Tehran, Water Conserv. Manage., 1 (2017) 1–4.