- M. Fathy, H. Hassan, M. Salem Ahmed, Experimental study
on the effect of coupling parabolic trough collector with double
slope solar still on its performance, Sol. Energy, 163 (2018)
- A.R.A.E., H.H., S. Ookawara, A numerical study on the effect of
the heat sink as condenser on the performance of passive solar
still, in: 5th Int. Conf. Renew. Energy Gener. Appl., IEEE, Al
Ain, United Arab Emirates, 2018: pp. 256–259.
- M.S. Yousef, H. Hassan, M. Ahmed, S. Ookawara, Energy and
exergy analysis of single slope passive solar still under Egyptian
climate conditions, Energy Procedia., 141 (2017) 18–23.
- H. Hassan, S. Abo-Elfadl, Effect of the condenser type and the
medium of the saline water on the performance of the solar
still in hot climate conditions, Desalination, 417 (2017) 60–68.
- S. Nazari, H. Safarzadeh, M. Bahiraei, Performance improvement
of a single slope solar still by employing thermoelectric
cooling channel and copper oxide nanofluid: An experimental
study, J. Clean. Prod., 208 (2019) 1041–1052.
- M.A. Eltawil, Z. Zhengming, Wind turbine-inclined still collector
integration with solar still for brackish water desalination,
Desalination, 249 (2009) 490–497.
- M. Yari, A.E. Mazareh, A.S. Mehr, A novel cogeneration system
for sustainable water and power production by integration of a
solar still and PV module, Desalination, 398 (2016) 1–11.
- E. Bani-hani, H. Qassem, M. Al Kandari, S. Al Azmi, M. Khalid,
H. Bu-mijdad, K. Khanafer, A. Sedaghat, Experimental analysis
of an improved solar still system with cooling fan and preheating
oil experimental analysis of an improved solar still system with
cooling fan and preheating oil, Energy Eng., 114 (2017) 55–71.
- A.E. Kabeel, M. Elkelawy, H. Alm, E. Din, A. Alghrubah, Investigation
of exergy and yield of a passive solar water desalination
system with a parabolic concentrator incorporated with
latent heat storage medium, Energy Convers. Manag., 145
- M. Elashmawy, An experimental investigation of a parabolic
concentrator solar tracking system integrated with a tubular
solar still, Desalination, 411 (2017) 1–8.
- A.M. Manokar, D.P. Winston, A.E. Kabeel, R. Sathyamurthy,
Sustainable freshwater and power production by integrating PV
panel in inclined solar still, J. Clean. Prod., 172 (2017) 2711–2719.
- Z.M. Omara, A.S. Abdullah, T. Dakrory, Improving the productivity
of solar still by using water fan and wind turbine,
Sol. Energy, 147 (2017) 181–188.
- H. Hassan, M.S. Ahmed, M. Fathy, Experimental work on the
effect of saline water medium on the performance of solar
still with tracked parabolic trough collector (TPTC), Renew.
Energy, 135 (2019) 136–147.
- M. Naroei, F. Sarhaddi, F. Sobhnamayan, Efficiency of a photovoltaic
thermal stepped solar still : Experimental and numerical
analysis, Desalination, 441 (2018) 87–95.
- O. Ansari, M. Asbik, A. Bah, A. Arbaoui, A. Khmou, Desalination
of the brackish water using a passive solar still with a heat
energy storage system, Desalination, 324 (2013) 10–20.
- M. Dashtban, F.F. Tabrizi, Thermal analysis of a weir-type cascade
solar still integrated with PCM storage, Desalination, 279
- T. Arunkumar, D. Denkenberger, A. Ahsan, R. Jayaprakash,
The augmentation of distillate yield by using concentrator
coupled solar still with phase change material, Desalination,
314 (2013) 189–192.
- T. Arunkumar, A.E. Kabeel, Effect of phase change material
on concentric circular tubular solar still-Integration meets
enhancement, Desalination, 414 (2017) 46–50.
- P.K. Srivastava, S.K. Agrawal, Experimental and theoretical
analysis of single sloped basin type solar still consisting of
multiple low thermal inertia floating porous absorbers, Desalination,
311 (2013) 198–205.
- K.K. Matrawy, A.S. Alosaimy, A.F. Mahrous, Modeling and
experimental study of a corrugated wick type solar still: Comparative
study with a simple basin type, Energy Convers.
Manag., 105 (2015) 1261–1268.
- Z.M. Omara, A.E. Kabeel, A.S. Abdullah, F.A. Essa, Experimental
investigation of corrugated absorber solar still with
wick and reflectors, Desalination, 381 (2016) 111–116.
- M.S. Yousef, H. Hassan, An experimental work on the performance
of single slope solar still incorporated with latent heat
storage system in hot climate conditions, J. Clean. Prod., 209
- J. Mortensen, Niels Gylling; Said Said, Usama; Badger, Wind
atlas for egypt, in: Proc. Third Middle East-North Africa
Renew. Energy Conf., Athens, Greece, 2006.
- A.E. Kabeel, M. Abdelgaied, Improving the performance of
solar still by using PCM as a thermal storage medium under
Egyptian conditions, Desalination, 383 (2016) 22–28.
- A.A. Hossam-Eldin, K.H. Youssef, K.M. AboRas, Outdoor performance
of micro scale wind turbine stand alone system, J.
Clean Energy Technol., 5 (2017) 236–242.
- W.M. Alaian, E.A. Elnegiry, A.M. Hamed, Experimental investigation
on the performance of solar still augmented with pinfinned
wick, Desalination, 379 (2016) 10–15.
- S.M. Elshamy, E.M.S. El-Said, Comparative study based on
thermal, exergetic and economic analyses of a tubular solar
still with semi-circular corrugated absorber total cost of ownership,
J. Clean. Prod., 195 (2018) 328–339.
- A. Refat, A. Elbar, H. Hassan, Experimental investigation on
the impact of thermal energy storage on the solar still performance
coupled with PV module via new integration, Sol.
Energy, 184 (2019) 584–593.