- A. Lysakowska, The Best Cenotes in Mexico: Ultimate Guide,
Anna Everywhere, 2016, Available at: http://annaeverywhere.com/best-cenotes-tulum/, Accessed 9 Aug 2018.
- R. Tariq, N.A. Sheikh, J. Xamán, A. Bassam, An innovative air
saturator for humidification-dehumidification desalination
application, Appl. Energy, 228 (2018) 789–807.
- A. Kaushal, Varun, Solar stills: a review, Renewable Sustainable
Energy Rev., 14 (2010) 446–453.
- L. Malaeb, K. Aboughali, G.M. Ayoub, Modeling of a modified
solar still system with enhanced productivity, Sol. Energy,
125 (2016) 360–372.
- A. Aguilar, F. Bautista, M.E. Mendoza, O. Frausto, T. Ihl,
Density of karst depressions in Yucatan state, Mexico, J. Cave
Karst Stud., 78 (2016) 51–60.
- S. Rashidi, M. Bovand, N. Rahbar, J.A. Esfahani, Steps optimization
and productivity enhancement in a nanofluid cascade
solar still, Renewable Energy, 118 (2018) 536–545.
- V. Sivakumar, E. Ganapathy Sundaram, Improvement techniques
of solar still efficiency: a review, Renewable Sustainable
Energy Rev., 28 (2013) 246–264.
- J.C. Torchia-Núñez, M.A. Porta-Gándara, J.G. Cervantes-de-Gortari, Exergy analysis of a passive solar still, Renewable
Energy, 33 (2008) 608–616.
- W.M. El-Maghlany, An approach to optimization of double
slope solar still geometry for maximum collected solar energy,
Alexandria Eng. J., 54 (2015) 823–828.
- K. Kalidasa Murugavel, K. Srithar, Performance study on basin
type double slope solar still with different wick materials and
minimum mass of water, Renewable Energy, 36 (2011) 612–620.
- T. Rajaseenivasan, T. Elango, K. Kalidasa Murugavel, Comparative
study of double basin and single basin solar stills,
Desalination, 309 (2013) 27–31.
- V.K. Dwivedi, G.N. Tiwari, Experimental validation of thermal
model of a double slope active solar still under natural
circulation mode, Desalination, 220 (2010) 49–55.
- T. Arunkumar, R. Velraj, D.C. Denkenberger, R. Sathyamurthy,
K. Vinoth Kumar, A. Ahsan, Productivity enhancements of
compound parabolic concentrator tubular solar stills, Renewable
Energy, 88 (2016) 391–400.
- F.B. Ziabari, A.Z. Sharak, H. Moghadam, F.F. Tabrizi, Theoretical
and experimental study of cascade solar stills, Sol. Energy,
90 (2013) 205–211.
- B.I. Ismail, Design and performance of a transportable hemispherical
solar still, Renewable Energy, 34 (2009) 145–150.
- M.R. Rajamanickam, A. Ragupathy, Influence of water depth
on internal heat and mass transfer in a double slope solar still,
Energy Procedia, 14 (2012) 1701–1708.
- A. Abdessemed, C. Bougriou, D. Guerraiche, R. Abachi, Effects
of tray shape of a multi-stage solar still coupled to a parabolic
concentrating solar collector in Algeria, Renewable Energy,
132 (2019) 1134–1140.
- M.S. Yousef, H. Hassan, M. Ahmed, S. Ookawara, Energy and
exergy analysis of single slope passive solar still under Egyptian
climate conditions, Energy Procedia, 141 (2017) 18–23.
- A. Kr. Tiwari, A. Somwanshi, Techno-economic analysis of mini
solar distillation plants integrated with reservoir of garden
fountain for hot and dry climate of Jodhpur (India), Sol. Energy,
160 (2018) 216–224.
- A.F. Mashaly, A.A. Alazba, Thermal performance analysis
of an inclined passive solar still using agricultural drainage
water and artificial neural network in arid climate, Sol. Energy,
153 (2017) 383–395.
- A.J.N. Khalifa, A.M. Hamood, On the verification of the effect
of water depth on the performance of basin type solar stills, Sol.
Energy, 83 (2009) 1312–1321.
- T. Elango, K.K. Murugavel, The effect of the water depth on
the productivity for single and double basin double slope glass
solar stills, Desalination, 359 (2015) 82–91.
- H. Taghvaei, H. Taghvaei, K. Jafarpur, M. Feilizadeh, M.R. Karimi
Estahbanati., Experimental evaluation of the effect of solar
collecting area on the performance of active solar stills with
different brine depths, Desalination, 358 (2015) 76–83.
- M. Feilizadeh, M.R. Karimi Estahbanati, A. Ahsan, K. Jafarpur,
A. Mersaghian, Effects of water and basin depths in single
basin solar stills: an experimental and theoretical study, Energy
Convers. Manage., 122 (2016) 174–181.
- S. Yadav, K. Sudhakar, Different domestic designs of solar stills:
a review, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev., 47 (2015) 718–731.
- M. Edalatpour, A. Kianifar, S. Ghiami, Effect of blade installation
on heat transfer and fluid flow within a single slope solar still,
Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transfer, 66 (2015) 63–70.
- M.M. Morad, H.A.M. El-Maghawry, K.I. Wasfy, Improving the
double slope solar still performance by using flat-plate solar
collector and cooling glass cover, Desalination, 373 (2015) 1–9.
- Z. Chen, J.T. Peng, G. Chen, L. Hou, T. Yu, Y. Yao, H.F. Zheng,
Analysis of heat and mass transferring mechanism of multistage
stacked-tray solar seawater desalination still and experimental
research on its performance, Sol. Energy, 142 (2017)
- S.A. El-Agouz, Y.A.F. El-Samadony, A.E. Kabeel, Performance
evaluation of a continuous flow inclined solar still desalination
system, Energy Convers. Manage., 101 (2015) 606–615.
- C. Elango, N. Gunasekaran, K. Sampathkumar, Thermal models
of solar still—a comprehensive review, Renewable Sustainable
Energy Rev., 47 (2015) 856–911.
- WHO, Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality, World Health
Organization, Fourth Edition, ISBN: 978-92-4-154995-0, 2017.
- E. Bas, A robust approach to the decision rules of NPV and
IRR for simple projects, Appl. Math. Comput., 219 (2013)
- A.E. Kabeel, A.M. Hamed, S.A. El-Agouz, Cost analysis of
different solar still configurations, Energy, 365 (2010) 2901–2908.