- M. Schock, D. Lytle, Internal Corrosion and Deposition
Control, in Water Quality & Treatment: A Handbook on
Drinking Water, 6th ed., J.K. Edzwald, Ed., New York, McGraw-
Hill, 2011, pp. 20.1–20.83.
- J. Crittenden, R. Trussel, D. Hand, K. Howe, G. Tchobanoglous,
Internal Corrosion of Water Conduits, in MWH Water
Treatment Principles and Design, 3rd ed., Hoboken, John Wiley
& Sons, Inc., 2012, pp. 1699–1803.
- USEPA, “Lead and Copper Rule,” 15 March 2017. [Online].
Available at: https://www.epa.gov/dwreginfo/lead-and-copperrule.
- USEPA, “Lead and Copper Rule: A Quick Reference Guide,”
15 June 2008. [Online]. Available at: https://nepis.epa.gov/Exe/ ZyPDF.cgi?Dockey=60001N8P.txt.
- F. Yang, B. Shi, J. Gu, D. Wang, M. Yang, Morphological and
physicochemical characteristics of iron corrosion scales formed
under different water source histories in a drinking water
distribution system, Water Res., 46 (2012) 5423–5433.
- Y. Xie, D.E. Giammar, Effects of flow and water chemistry
on lead release rates from pipe scales, Water Res., 45 (2011)
- H. Wang, C. Hu, X. Hu, M. Yang, J. Qu, Effects of disinfectant
and biofilm on the corrosion of cast iron pipes in a reclaimed
water distribution system, Water Res., 46 (2012) 1070–1078.
- G. Liu, Y. Zhang, W.-J. Knibbe, C. Feng, W. Liu, G. Medema,
W. van der Meer, Potential impacts of changing supply-water
quality on drinking water distribution: A review, Water Res.,
116 (2017) 135–148.
- A. Broo, B. Berghult, T. Hedberg, Drinking water distribution -
The effect of natural organic matter (NOM) on the corrosion of
iron and copper, Water Sci. Technol., 40 (1999) 17–24.
- G. Korshin, J. Ferguson, A. Lancaster, Influence of natural
organic matter on the corrosion of leaded brass in potable
water, Corrosion Sci., 42 (2000) 53–66.
- M. LeChevallier, C. Lowry, R. Lee, G. Gibbon, Examining the
relationship between iron corrosion and the disinfection of
biofilm bacteria, J. AWWA, 85 (1993) 111–123.