- R. Salcedo, E. Antipova, D. Boer, L. Jiménez, G. Guillén-Gosálbez, Multi-objective optimization of solar Rankine
cycles coupled with reverse osmosis desalination considering
economic and life cycle environmental concerns, Desalination,
286 (2012) 358–371.
- K. Ansari, H. Sayyaadi, M. Amidpour, A comprehensive
approach in optimization of a dual nuclear power and
desalination system, Desalination, 269 (2011) 25–34.
- Y.S.H. Najjar, A.M. Abubaker, A.F.S. El-Khalil, Novel inlet
air cooling with gas turbine engines using cascaded wasteheat
recovery for green sustainable energy, Energy, 93 (2015)
- G. Iaquaniello, A. Salladini, A. Mari, A.A. Mabroukc,
H.E.S. Fath, Concentrating solar power (CSP) system integrated
with MED-RO hybrid desalination, Desalination, 336 (2014)
- M.H.K. Manesh, H. Ghalami, M. Amidpour, M.H. Hamedi,
Optimal coupling of site utility steam network with MED-RO
desalination through total site analysis and exergoeconomic
optimization, Desalination, 316 (2013) 42–52.
- H. Mokhtari, M. Sepahvand, A. Fasihfar, Thermoeconomic and
exergy analysis in using hybrid systems (GT + MED + RO) for
desalination of brackish water in Persian Gulf, Desalination, 399
- H. Mokhtari, M. Bidi, M. Gholinejad, Thermoeconomic
analysis and multiobjective optimization of a solar desalination
plant, J. Sol. Energy, 2014 (2014) 13 pages, https://doi.
- S. Loutatidou, H.A. Arafat, Techno-economic analysis of MED
and RO desalination powered by low-enthalpy geothermal
energy, Desalination, 365 (2015) 277–292.
- G. Filippini, M.A. Al-Obaidi, F. Manenti, I.M. Mujtaba, Performance
analysis of hybrid system of multi effect distillation
and reverse osmosis for seawater desalination via modelling
and simulation, Desalination, 448 (2018) 21–35.
- M. Salimi, M. Amidpour, Investigating the integration of
desalination units into cogeneration systems utilizing R-curve
tool, Desalination, 419 (2017) 49–59.
- S. Ud-Din Khan, S. Ud-Din Khan, Karachi Nuclear Power Plant
(KANUPP): as case study for techno-economic assessment
of nuclear power coupled with water desalination, Energy,
127 (2017) 372–380.
- S. Ihm, O.Y. Al-Najdi, O.A. Hamed, G. Jun, H. Chung, Energy
cost comparison between MSF, MED and SWRO: case studies
for dual purpose plants, Desalination, 397 (2016) 116–125.
- A.M.A. Arani, V. Zamani, A. Behbahaninia, Economic analysis
of a combined power and desalination plant considering
availability changes due to degradation, Desalination, 414 (2017)
- S.R. Hosseini, M. Amidpour, S.E. Shakib, Cost optimization of
a combined power and water desalination plant with exergetic,
environment and reliability consideration, Desalination, 285 (2012)
- S. Sanaye, S. Asgari, Four E analysis and multi-objective
optimization of combined cycle power plants integrated
with multi-stage flash (MSF) desalination unit, Desalination,
320 (2013) 105–117.
- B. Ghorbani, M. Mehrpooya, H. Ghasemzadeh, B. Ghorbani,
M. Mehrpooya, H. Ghasemzadeh, Investigation of a hybrid
water desalination, oxy-fuel power generation and CO2
liquefaction process, Energy, 158 (2018) 1105–1119.
- B. Ghorbani, M. Mehrpooya, M. Sadeghzadeh, Developing a
tri-generation system of power, heating, and freshwater (for an
industrial town) by using solar flat plate collectors, multi-stage
desalination unit, and Kalina power generation cycle, Energy
Convers. Manage., 165 (2018) 113–126.
- M. Mehrpooya, B. Ghorbani, S.S. Hosseini, Thermodynamic
and economic evaluation of a novel concentrated solar
power system integrated with absorption refrigeration and
desalination cycles, Energy Convers. Manage., 175 (2018)
- M.W. Shahzad, M. Burhan, K.C. Ng, Pushing desalination
recovery to the maximum limit: Membrane and thermal
processes integration, Desalination, 416 (2017) 54–64.
- M.S. Azhar, G. Rizvi, I. Dincer, Integration of renewable energy
based multigeneration system with desalination, Desalination,
404 (2017) 72–78.
- A. Nemati, M. Sadeghi, M. Yari, Exergoeconomic analysis and
multi-objective optimization of a marine engine waste heat
driven RO desalination system integrated with an organic
Rankine cycle using zeotropic working fluid, Desalination,
422 (2017) 113–123.
- Y.S.H. Najjar, A.M. Abubaker, Thermoeconomic analysis and
optimization of a novel inlet air cooling system with gas turbine
engines using cascaded waste-heat recovery, Energy, 128 (2017)
- P. Ahmadi, I. Dincer, Thermodynamic analysis and thermoeconomic
optimization of a dual pressure combined cycle
power plant with a supplementary firing unit, Energy Convers.
Manage., 52 (2011) 2296–2308.
- M. Ameri, H. Mokhtari, M.M. Sani, 4E analyses and multiobjective
optimization of different fuels application for a large
combined cycle power plant, Energy, 156 (2018) 371–386.
- A.M. Nabati, M.S. Sadeghi, S.N. Naserabad, H. Mokhtari,
S. Izadpanah, Thermo-economic analysis for determination of
optimized connection, Energy, 162 (2018) 1062–1076.
- H. Mokhtari, H. Ahmadisedigh, M. Ameri, the optimal design
and 4E analysis of double pressure HRSG utilizing steam
injection for Damavand power plant between solar field and
combined cycle power plant, Energy, 118 (2017) 399–413.
- H. Mokhtari, A. Esmaieli, H. Hajabdollahi, Thermo-economic
analysis and multiobjective optimization of dual pressure
combined cycle power plant with supplementary firing, Heat
Transfer Asian Res., 45 (2016) 59–84.
- P. Ahmadi, M.A. Rosen, I. Dincer, Greenhouse gas emission
and exergo-environmental analyses of a trigeneration energy
system, Int. J. Greenhouse Gas Control, 5 (2011) 1540–1549.
- A. Baghernejad, M. Yaghoubi, Exergoeconomic analysis and
optimization of an integrated solar combined cycle system
(ISCCS) using genetic algorithm, Energy Convers. Manage.,
52 (2011) 2193–2203.
- A. Esmaieli, P. Keshavarz, M.S. Ehsan Shakib, M. Amidpour,
Applying different optimization approaches to achieve optimal
configuration of a dual pressure heat recovery steam generator,
Int. J. Energy Res., 37 (2012) 1440–1452.
- A. Bejan, G. Tsatsaronis, M.J. Moran, M. Moran, Thermal
Design and Optimization, Wiley Interscience, John Wiley Sons
Inc., New York, 1996.
- V. Ganapathy, Industrial Boilers and Heat Recovery Steam
Generators Design, Applications, and Calculations, Marcel
Dekker, Inc., New York, 2003.
- S. Safarian, F. Aramoun, Energy and exergy assessments of
modified organic Rankine cycles (ORCs), Energy Rep., 1 (2015)
- Y.A. Cengel, M.A. Boles, Thermodynamics, an Engineering
Approach, 6th ed., McGraw Hill, New York, NY, 2007.
- H. Mokhtari, H. Ahmadisedigh, I. Ebrahimi, Comparative 4E
analysis for solar desalinated water production by utilizing
organic fluid and water, Desalination, 377 (2016) 108–122.
- M. Khanarmuei, H. Ahmadisedigh, I. Ebrahimi, L. Gosselin,
H. Mokhtari, Comparative design of plug and recirculation
RO systems; thermoeconomic: case study, Energy, 121 (2017)
- N.M. Al-Bastaki, A. Abbas, Predicting the performance of RO
membranes, Desalination, 132 (2000) 132–187.
- J. Esfahani, C.K. Yoo, Feasibility study and performance
assessment for the integration of a steam-injected gas turbine
and thermal desalination system, Desalination, 332 (2014)
- Y.S.H. Najjar, A.M. Abubaker, Indirect evaporative combined
inlet air cooling with gas turbines for green power technology,
Int. J. Refrig., 59 (2015) 235–250.
- B. Prasartkaew, Performance test of a small size LiBr-H2O
absorption chiller computer modeling of a single-stage lithium
bromide/water absorption refrigeration unit, Energy Procedia,
56 (2014) 487–497.
- H. Mokhtari, H. Hadiannasab, M. Mostafavi, A. Ahmadibeni,
B. Shahriari, Determination of optimum geothermal Rankine
cycle parameters utilizing, Energy, 102 (2016) 260–275.
- H. Hajabdollahi, Evaluation of cooling and thermal energy
storage tanks in optimization of multi-generation system,
Energy Storage, 4 (2015) 1–13.