- C. Saraswat, P. Kumar, B.K. Mishra, Assessment of stormwater
runoff management practices and governance under climate
change and urbanization: an analysis of Bangkok, Hanoi and
Tokyo, Environ. Sci. Policy, 64 (2016) 101–117.
- S.S. Kaushal, P.M. Groffman, L.E. Band, E.M. Elliott, C.A. Shields,
C. Kendall, Tracking nonpoint source nitrogen pollution in
human-impacted watersheds, Environ. Sci. Technol., 45 (2011)
- J.V. Loperfido, G.B. Noe, S.T. Jarnagin, D.M. Hogan, Effects
of distributed and centralized stormwater best management
practices and land cover on urban stream hydrology at the
catchment scale, J. Hydrol., 519 (2014) 2584–2595.
- K.G. Hopkins, J.V. Loperfido, L.S. Craig, G.B. Noe,
D.M. Hogan, Comparison of sediment and nutrient export and
runoff characteristics from watersheds with centralized versus
distributed stormwater management, J. Environ. Manage.,
203 (2017) 286–298.
- D.B. Booth, J. Leavitt, Field evaluation of permeable pavement
systems for improved stormwater management, J. Am.
Plann. Assoc., 65 (1999) 314–325.
- E.H. Lee, Y.S. Lee, J.G. Joo, D. Jung, J.H. Kim, Flood reduction
in urban drainage systems: cooperative operation of centralized
and decentralized reservoirs, Water, 8 (2016) 469–491.
- M. Shafique, R. Kim, Recent progress in low-impact
development in South Korea: water-management policies,
challenges and opportunities, Water, 10 (2018) 435–452.
- S.H. Zhang, Y.K. Li, M.H. Ma, T. Song, R. Song, Storm water
management and flood control in Sponge City construction of
Beijing, Water, 10 (2018) 1040–1050.
- E. Palazzo, From water sensitive to floodable: defining adaptive
urban design for water resilient cities, J. Urban Des., 24 (2019)
- A.P. Davis, W.F. Hunt, R.G. Traver, M. Clar, Bioretention
technology: overview of current practice and future needs,
J. Environ. Eng., 135 (2009) 1824–1830.
- M.C. Maniquiz-Redillas, F.K.F. Geronimo, L.-H. Kim,
Investigation on the effectiveness of pretreatment in stormwater
management technologies, J. Environ. Sci., 26 (2014) 1824–1830.
- A.S. Braswell, A.R. Anderson, W.F. Hunt III, Hydrologic
and water quality evaluation of a permeable pavement and
biofiltration device in series, Water, 10 (2018) 33–53.
- S.M. Cha, S.W. Lee, K.H. Cho, S.H. Lee, J.H. Kim, Determination
of best management timing of nonpoint source pollutants
using particle bins and dimensionless time in a single
stormwater runoff event, Ecol. Eng., 90 (2016) 251–260.
- H.T. Zhao, X.Y. Li, Understanding the relationship between
heavy metals in road-deposited sediments and washoff particles
in urban stormwater using simulated rainfall, J. Hazard. Mater.,
246–247 (2013) 267–276.
- J. Vaze, F.H.S. Chiew, Nutrient loads associated with different
sediment sizes in urban stormwater and surface pollutants,
J. Environ. Eng., 130 (2004) 397–396.
- The Technology Acceptance Reciprocity Partnership
(TARP) Protocol for Stormwater Best Management Practice
Demonstrations, Final Protocol 8/01, Updated 7/03 (2001),
Endorsed by California, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey,
Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
- Technical Guidance Manual for Evaluating Emerging
Stormwater Treatment Technologies (TAPE), Washington State
Department of Ecology, Olympia, WA, 2011, p. 33.
- H. Furumai, H. Balmer, M. Boller, Dynamic behavior of
suspended pollutants and particle size distribution in highway
runoff, Water Sci. Technol., 46 (2002) 413–418.
- V. Novotny, Water Quality: Prevention, Identification, and
Management of Diffuse Pollution, Van Nostrand Reinhold,
NY, USA, 1994.
- J. Choi, F.K.F. Geronimo, M.C. Maniquiz-Redillas, M.-J. Kang,
L.-H. Kim, Evaluation of a hybrid constructed wetland system
for treating urban stormwater runoff, Desal. Water Treat.,
53 (2015) 3104–3110.
- T. Jurczak, I. Wagner, Z. Kaczkowski, S. Szklarek, M. Zalewski,
Hybrid system for the purification of street stormwater runoff
supplying urban recreation reservoirs, Ecol. Eng., 110 (2018)
- F. Zurita, J.R. White, Comparative study of three two-stage
hybrid ecological wastewater treatment systems for producing
high nutrient, reclaimed water for irrigation reuse in developing
countries, Water, 6 (2014) 213–228.