- M. Xiao, H.L. Ma, M. Sun, X.Y. Yin, Q.M. Feng, H.B. Song,
H.J. Gai, Characterization of cometabolic degradation of
p-cresol with phenol as growth substrate by Chlorella vulgaris,
Bioresour. Technol., 281 (2019) 296–302.
- Y.J. Li, S. Tabassum, Z.J. Zhang, An advanced anaerobic biofilter
with effluent recirculation for phenol removal and methane
production in treatment of coal gasification wastewater,
J. Environ. Sci., 47 (2016) 23–33.
- X.F. Gui, W.C. Xu, H.B. Cao, P. Ning, Y.X. Zhang, Y.P. Li,
Y.X. Sheng, A novel phenol and ammonia recovery process for
coal gasification wastewater altering the bacterial community
and increasing pollutants removal in anaerobic/anoxic/aerobic
system, Sci. Total Environ., 661 (2019) 203–211.
- Q.H. Ji, S. Tabassum, S. Hena, C.G. Silva, G.X. Yu, Z.J. Zhang,
A review on the coal gasification wastewater treatment
technologies: past, present and future outlook, J. Cleaner Prod.,
126 (2016) 38–55.
- P.C. Singer, F.K. Pfaender, J. Chinchilli, A.F. Maciorowski,
R. Goodman, Assessment of Coal Conversion Wastewaters:
Characterization and Preliminary Biotreatability, United States
Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC, 1978.
- H.J. Gai, H.B. Song, M. Xiao, Y.R. Feng, Y.M. Wu, H. Zhou,
B.H. Chen, Conceptual design of a modified phenol and
ammonia recovery process for the treatment of coal gasification
wastewater, Chem. Eng. J., 304 (2016) 621–628.
- H. Sun, J. Yao, D. Li, Q. Li, B. Liu, S. Liu, H. Cong, S. van
Agtmaal, C.H. Feng, Removal of phenols from coal gasification
wastewater through polypropylene hollow fiber supported
liquid membrane, Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 123 (2017) 277–283.
- J.J. Qiao, S. Luo, P.Z. Yang, W.Z. Jiao, Y.Z. Liu, Degradation
of Nitrobenzene-containing wastewater by ozone/persulfate
oxidation process in a rotating packed bed, J. Taiwan Inst.
Chem. Eng., 99 (2019) 1–8.
- Y.H. Han, H. Li, M.L. Liu, Y.M. Sang, C.Z. Liang, J.Q. Chen,
Purification treatment of dyes wastewater with a novel
micro-electrolysis reactor, Sep. Purif. Technol., 170 (2016)
- C. Zhang, M.H. Zhou, G.B. Ren, X.M. Yu, L. Ma, J. Yang, F.K. Yu,
Heterogeneous electro-Fenton using modified iron–carbon as
catalyst for 2,4-dichlorophenol degradation: influence factors,
mechanism and degradation pathway, Water Res., 70 (2015)
- Z.M. Yang, Y.P. Ma, Y. Liu, Q.S. Li, Z.Y. Zhou, Z.Q. Ren,
Degradation of organic pollutants in near-neutral pH solution
by Fe-C micro-electrolysis system, Chem. Eng. J., 315 (2017)
- C. Noubactep, S. Caré, K.B.D. Btatkeu, C.P. Nanseu-Njiki,
Enhancing the sustainability of household Fe0/sand filters by
using bimetallics and MnO2, CLEAN–Soil Air Water, 40 (2012)
- P.Z. Cui, Z.H. Mai, S.Y. Yang, Y. Qian, Integrated treatment
processes for coal-gasification wastewater with high concentration
of phenol and ammonia, J. Cleaner Prod., 142 (2017)
- W. Xing, W.Q. Zhang, D.S. Li, J.L. Li, F.F. Jia, Y.W. Cui, F.M. Ren,
An integrated O/A two-stage packed-bed reactor (INT-PBR) for
total nitrogen removal from low organic carbon wastewater,
Chem. Eng. J., 328 (2017) 894–903.
- W.W. Ma, Y.X. Han, C.Y. Xu, H.J. Han, D. Zhong, H. Zhu,
K. Li, The mechanism of synergistic effect between iron-carbon
microelectrolysis and biodegradation for strengthening phenols
removal in coal gasification wastewater treatment, Bioresour.
Technol., 271 (2019) 84–90.
- P. Li, Z.P. Liu, X.G. Wang, Y. Guo, L.Z. Wang, Enhanced
decolorization of methyl orange in aqueous solution using
iron-carbon micro-electrolysis activation of sodium persulfate,
Chemosphere, 180 (2017) 100–107.
- Y. Wang, X.W. Wu, J. Yi, L.J. Chen, T.X. Lan, J. Dai, Pretreatment
of printing and dyeing wastewater by Fe/C micro-electrolysis
combined with H2O2 process, Water Sci. Technol., 3 (2017)
- M. Malakootian, M. Pournamdari, A. Asadipour, H. Mahdizadeh,
Degradation and removal of p-nitroaniline from
aqueous solutions using a novel semi-fluid Fe/charcoal microelectrolysis
reactor, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 36 (2019) 217–225.
- D.W. Ying, X.Y. Xu, K. Li, Y.L. Wang, J.P. Jia, Design of a novel
sequencing batch internal micro-electrolysis reactor for treating
mature landfill leachate, Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 90 (2012)
- S.Q. Wu, Y.F. Qi, C.Z. Fan, B.B. Dai, J.C. Huang, W.L. Zhou,
S.B. He, L. Gao, Improvement of anaerobic biological treatment
effect by catalytic micro-electrolysis for monensin production
wastewater, Chem. Eng. J., 296 (2016) 260–267.
- B.C. Yang, Y.F. Qi, R.T. Liu, Pilot-Scale production, properties and
application of Fe/Cu catalytic-ceramic-filler for nitrobenzene
compounds wastewater treatment, Catalysts, 9 (2019) 1–13.
- S.Q. Wu, Y.F. Qi, C.Z. Fan, B.B. Dai, J.C. Huang, X. Zhang, T. Chen,
W.L. Zhou, S.B. He, L. Gao, Fe-Ni catalytic micro-electrolysis
coupled with biological aerated filter for 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene
production wastewater treatment, J. Cleaner Prod., 156 (2017)
- S. Caré, R. Crane, P.S. Calabrò, A. Ghauch, E. Temgoua,
C. Noubactep, Modeling the permeability loss of metallic iron
water filtration systems, CLEAN–Soil Air Water, 41 (2013)
- Q. Guo, D.W. Blowes, Biogeochemistry of two types of
permeable reactive barriers, organic carbon and ironbearing
organic carbon for mine drainage treatment: column
experiments, J. Contam. Hydrol., 107 (2009) 128–139.
- C. Noubactep, S. Caré, F. Togue-Kamga, A. Schöner, P. Woafo,
Extending service life of household water filters by mixing
metallic iron with sand, CLEAN–Soil Air Water, 38 (2010)
- B.D. Btatkeu-K, J.B. Tchatchueng, C. Noubactep, S. Caré,
Designing metallic iron based water filters: light from methylene
blue discoloration, J. Environ. Manage., 166 (2016) 567–573.
- A.I. Ndé-Tchoupé, S. Makota, A. Nassi, R. Hu, C. Noubactep,
The suitability of pozzolan as admixing aggregate for Fe0-based
filters, Water, 10 (2018) 417–434.
- B.D. Btatkeu-K, H.J. Olvera-Vargas, J.B. Tchatchueng,
C. Noubactep, S. Caré, Characterizing the impact of MnO2 on
the efficiency of Fe0-based filtration systems, Chem. Eng. J.,
250 (2014) 416–422.
- M. Gheju, I. Balcu, C. Vancea, An investigation of Cr(VI)
removal with metallic iron in the co-presence of sand and/or
MnO2, J. Environ. Manage., 170 (2016) 145–151.
- Z.X. Wang, X.C. Xu, Z. Gong, F.L. Yang, Removal of COD,
phenols and ammonium from Lurgi coal gasification wastewater
using A2O-MBR system, J. Hazard. Mater., 235 (2012) 78–84.
- W.C. Xu, Y.X. Zhang, H.B. Cao, Y.X. Sheng, H.B. Li, Y.P. Li,
H. Zhao, X.F. Gui, Metagenomic insights into the microbiota
profiles and bioaugmentation mechanism of organics removal
in coal gasification wastewater in an anaerobic/anoxic/oxic
system by methanol, Bioresour. Technol., 264 (2018) 106–115.
- L.L. Zhang, Y. Gao, Q.Y. Yue, P. Zhang, Y. Wang, B.Y. Gao,
Prepartion and application of novel blast furnace dust based
catalytic-ceramic-filler in electrolysis assisted catalytic microelectrolysis
system for ciprofloxacin wastewater treatment,
J. Hazard. Mater., 383 (2020) 121215.
- H. Mahdizadeh, M. Malakootian, Optimization of ciprofloxacin
removal from aqueous solutions by a novel semi-fluid Fe/
charcoal micro-electrolysis reactor using response surface
methodology, Process Saf. Environ. Prot., 123 (2019) 299–308.
- G.K. Akkaya, H.S. Erkan, E. Sekman, S. Top, H. Karaman,
M.S. Bilgili, G.O. Engin, Modeling and optimizing Fenton and
electro-Fenton processes for dairy wastewater treatment using
response surface methodology, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol.,
16 (2019) 2343–2358.