- K.C. Lai, L.Y. Lee, B.Y.Z. Hiew, S. Thangalazhy-Gopakumar,
S. Gan, Environmental application of three-dimensional
graphene materials as adsorbents for dyes and heavy metals:
review on ice-templating method and adsorption mechanisms,
J. Environ. Sci., 79 (2019) 174–199.
- A.A. Siyal, M.R. Shamsuddin, M.I. Khan, N.E. Rabat,
M. Zulfiqar, Z. Man, J. Siame, K.A. Azizli, A review on
geopolymers as emerging materials for the adsorption of heavy
metals and dyes, J. Environ. Manage., 224 (2018) 327–339.
- V.K. Gupta, Dr. Suhas, Application of low-cost adsorbents for
dye removal–a review, J. Environ. Manage., 90 (2009) 2313–2342.
- N.P. Raval, P.U. Shah, N.K. Shah, Adsorptive amputation of
hazardous azo dye Congo red from wastewater: a critical
review, Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 23 (2016) 14810–14853.
- S. Cheng, L. Zhang, A. Ma, H.Y. Xia, J.H. Peng, C.Y. Li,
J.H. Shu, Comparison of activated carbon and iron/cerium
modified activated carbon to remove methylene blue from
wastewater, J. Environ. Sci., 65 (2018) 92–102.
- C. Yin, C. Xu, W.H. Yu, Y.X. Jia, W.Z. Sun, G.Z. Zhou, M. Xian,
Synthesis of a novel isatin and ethylenediamine modified resin
and effective adsorption behavior towards Orange G, RSC Adv.,
9 (2019) 801–809.
- N.P. Raval, P.U. Shah, N.K. Shah, Nanoparticles loaded
biopolymer as effective adsorbent for adsorptive removal of
malachite green from aqueous solution, Water Conserv. Sci.
Eng., 1 (2016) 69–81.
- N.P. Raval, P.U. Shah, D.G. Ladha, P.M. Wadhwani,
N.K. Shah, Comparative study of chitin and chitosan beads for
the adsorption of hazardous anionic azo dye Congo red from
wastewater, Desal. Water Treat., 57 (2016) 9247–9262.
- M. Cheng, G.M. Zeng, D.L. Huang, C. Lai, P. Xu, C. Zhang,
Y. Liu, Hydroxyl radicals based advanced oxidation processes
(AOPs) for remediation of soils contaminated with organic
compounds: a review, Chem. Eng. J., 284 (2016) 582–598.
- N.P. Raval, P.U. Shah, N.K. Shah, Malachite green “a cationic
dye” and its removal from aqueous solution by adsorption,
Appl. Water Sci., 7 (2017) 3407–3445.
- Q. Liu, Y. Gao, Y. Zhou, N. Tian, G.F. Liang, N. Ma, W. Dai,
Highly improved water resistance and Congo red uptake
capacity with a Zn/Cu-BTC@MC composite adsorbent, J. Chem.
Eng. Data, 64 (2019) 3323–3330.
- R. Gong, Y. Jin, J. Chen, Y. Hu, J. Sun, Removal of basic dyes
from aqueous solution by sorption on phosphoric acid modified
rice straw, Dyes Pigm., 73 (2007) 332–337.
- L.S. Oliveira, A.S. Franca, T.M. Alves, S.D.F. Rocha, Evaluation of
untreated coffee husks as potential biosorbents for treatment of
dye contaminated waters, J. Hazard. Mater., 155 (2008) 507–512.
- N.P. Raval, P.U. Shah, D.G. Ladha, M.K. Vekariya, P.M. Wadhwani,
N.K. Shah, Synthesis, characterization and adsorption
significance of novel composite (chitosan beads loaded nickeloxide
nanoparticles), Desal. Water Treat., 62 (2017) 387–402.
- L. Zang, X. Qiao, L. Hu, C. Yang, Q. Liu, C. Wei, J.H. Qiu,
H.D. Mo, G. Song, J. Yang, C.J. Liu, Preparation and evaluation
of coal fly ash/chitosan composites as magnetic supports
for highly efficient cellulose immobilization and cellulose
bioconversion, Polymers, 10 (2018) 523.
- Z.S. Chen, J. Wang, Z.X. Pu, Y.S. Zhao, D.H. Jia, H.X. Chen,
T. Wen, B. Hu, A. Alsaedi, T. Hayat, X. Wang, Synthesis of
magnetic Fe3O4/CFA composites for the efficient removal of
U(VI) from wastewater, Chem. Eng. J., 320 (2017) 448–457.
- K.O. Santos, R.C. Barbosa, J.S. Buriti, A.G.B. Junior, W.J.B. Sousa,
S.M.C. Barros, R.J. Oliveira, M.V.L. Fook, Thermal, chemical,
biological and mechanical properties of chitosan films with
powder of eggshell membrane for biomedical applications,
J. Therm. Anal., 136 (2019) 725–735.
- J.Z. Wang, G.H. Zhao, Y.F. Li, X. Liu, P.P. Hou, Reversible
immobilization of glucoamylase onto magnetic chitosan
nanocarriers, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 97 (2013) 681–692.
- R. Gong, J.J. Ye, W. Dai, X.Y. Yan, J. Hu, X. Hu, S. Li, H. Huang,
Adsorptive removal of Methyl orange and Methylene blue from
aqueous solution with finger-citron-residue-based activated
carbon, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 52 (2013) 14297–14303.
- W. Dai, Y.C. Liu, W. Su, G.S. Hu, G. Deng, X. Hu, Preparation
and CO2 sorption of high surface area activated carbon from
KOH activation of finger citron residue, Adsorpt. Sci. Technol.,
30 (2012) 183–191.
- W.L. Xie, J.L. Wang, Immobilized lipase on magnetic chitosan
microspheres for transesterification of soybean oil, Biomass
Bioenergy, 36 (2012) 373–380.
- G.K. Sarma, S. SenGupta, K.G. Bhattacharyya, Adsorption of
monoazo dyes (Crocein orange G and Procion red MX5B) from
water using raw and acid-treated montmorillonite K10: insight
into kinetics, isotherm, and thermodynamic parameters, Water
Air Soil Pollut., 229 (2018) 312.
- A. Ornek, M. Ozacar, I.A. Sengil, Adsorption of lead onto
formaldehyde or sulphuric acid treated acorn waste: equilibrium
and kinetic studies, Biochem. Eng. J., 37 (2007) 192–200.
- H.L. Zang, Y.-H. Li, Y. Li, L. Chen, Q.J. Du, K.X. Zhou, H. Li,
Y. Wang, L. Ci, Adsorptive removal of cationic dye from aqueous
solution by graphene oxide/cellulose acetate composite,
J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 19 (2019) 4535–4542.
- R. Zhang, J. Zhang, X. Zhang, C.C. Dou, R. Han, Adsorption
of Congo red from aqueous solutions using cationic surfactant
modified wheat straw in batch mode: kinetic and equilibrium
study, J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. Eng., 45 (2014) 2578–2583.
- H. You, J.C. Chen, C. Yang, L. Xu, Selective removal of cationic
dye from aqueous solution by low-cost adsorbent using phytic
acid modified wheat straw, Colloid Surf., A, 509 (2016) 91–98.
- E. Daneshvar, A. Vazirzadeh, A. Niazi, M. Kousha, Mu. Naushad,
A. Bhatnagar, Desorption of Methylene blue dye from brown
macroalga: effects of operating parameters, isotherm study and
kinetic modeling, J. Cleaner Prod., 152 (2017) 443–453.
- B. Samiey, S. Golestan, Adsorption of Triton X-100 on silica gel:
effects of temperature and alcohols, Cent. Eur. J. Chem., 8 (2010)
- M. Rafi, B. Samiey, C.-H. Cheng, Study of adsorption mechanism
of Congo red on graphene oxide/PAMAM nanocomposite,
Materials, 11 (2018) 496.
- B. Samiey, F. Ashoori, Adsorptive removal of Methylene blue
by agar: effects of NaCl and ethanol, Chem. Cent. J., 6 (2012) 14.
- N.S. Beyranvand, B. Samiey, A.D. Tehrani, Adsorption mechanism
of Congo red on Mg-Al-layered double hydroxide
nanocompound, Acta Chim. Slov., 66 (2019) 443–454.
- X.C. Lai, G.X. Luo, Synthesis of mesoporous α-MnO2 in
manganese(II)-based deep eutectic solvent and their application
in the absorption of Congo red, Sep. Sci. Technol., 54 (2019)
- K. Durairaj, P. Senthilkumar, P. Velmurugan, S. Divyabharathi,
D. Kavitha, Development of activated carbon from Nerium
oleander flower and their rapid adsorption of direct and reactive
dyes, Int. J. Green Energy, 16 (2019) 573–582.
- F. Kallel, F. Chaari, F. Bouaziz, F. Bettaieb, R. Ghorbel,
S.E. Chaabouni, Sorption and desorption characteristics for the
removal of a toxic dye, methylene blue from aqueous solution
by a low cost agricultural by-product, J. Mol. Liq., 219 (2016)
- P.K. Neghlani, M. Rafizadeh, F.A. Taromi, Preparation of
aminated-polyacrylonitrile nanofiber membranes for the
adsorption of metal ions: comparison with microfibers, J.
Hazard. Mater., 186 (2011) 182–189.
- C.X. Zhu, Y.X. Xia, Y.Y. Zai, Y.Q. Dai, X.Y. Liu, J. Bian, Y. Liu,
J.S. Liu, G. Li, Adsorption and desorption behaviors of HPEI
and thermoresponsive HPEI based gels on anionic and cationic
dyes, Chem. Eng. J., 369 (2019) 863–873.