- L. Liang, X. Wang, Y. Sun, P. Ma, X. Li, H. Piao, Y. Jiang,
D. Song, Magnetic solid-phase extraction of triazine herbicides
from rice using metal-organic framework MIL-101(Cr)
functionalized magnetic particles, Talanta, 179 (2018) 512–519.
- M. Naushad, G. Sharma, Z.A. Alothman, Photodegradation
of toxic dye using Gum Arabic-crosslinked-poly(acrylamide)/Ni(OH)2/FeOOH nanocomposites hydrogel, J. Cleaner Prod.,
241 (2019) 118263.
- W. Wang, X. Ma, Q. Wu, C. Wang, X. Zang, Z. Wang, The use
of graphene-based magnetic nanoparticles as adsorbent for the
extraction of triazole fungicides from environmental water,
J. Sep. Sci., 35 (2012) 2266–2272.
- W. Wang, Y. Li, Q. Wu, C. Wang, X. Zang, Z. Wang, Extraction of
neonicotinoid insecticides from environmental water samples
with magnetic graphene nanoparticles as adsorbent followed
by determination with HPLC, Anal. Methods, 4 (2012) 766–772.
- A. Kumar, G. Sharma, M. Naushad, T. Ahamad, R.C. Veses,
F.J. Stadler, Highly visible active Ag2CrO4/Ag/BiFeO3@RGO
nano-junction for photoreduction of CO2 and photocatalytic
removal of ciprofloxacin and bromate ions: the triggering effect
of Ag and RGO, J. Chem. Eng., 370 (2019) 148–165.
- J. Xie, T. Liu, G. Song, Y. Hu, C. Deng, Simultaneous analysis of
organophosphorus pesticides in water by magnetic solid-phase
extraction coupled with GC–MS, Chromatographia, 76 (2013)
- S. Mahpishanian, H. Sereshti, M. Baghdadi, Superparamagnetic
core-shells anchored onto graphene oxide grafted with
phenylethyl amine as a nano-adsorbent for extraction and
enrichment of organophosphorus pesticides from fruit,
vegetable and water samples, J. Chromatogr. A, 1406 (2015)
- G. Sharma, A. Kumar, K. Devi, S. Sharma, M. Naushad,
A.A. Ghfar, T. Ahamad, F.J. Stadler, Guar gum-crosslinked-
Soya lecithin nanohydrogel sheets as effective adsorbent
for the removal of thiophanate methyl fungicide, Int. J. Biol.
Macromol., 114 (2018) 295–305.
- G. Yang, Z. He, X. Liu, C. Liu, J. Zhan, D. Liu, P. Wang, Z. Zhou,
Polymer-coated magnetic nanospheres for preconcentration
of organochlorine and pyrethroid pesticides prior to their
determination by gas chromatography with electron capture
detection, Microchim. Acta, 183 (2016) 1187–1194.
- M.A. Farajzadeh, M.R. Afshar Mogaddam, S. Rezaee Aghdam,
N. Nouri, M. Bamorrowat, Application of elevated temperaturedispersive
liquid-liquid microextraction for determination of
organophosphorus pesticides residues in aqueous samples
followed by gas chromatography-flame ionization detection,
Food Chem., 212 (2016) 198–204.
- S. Moinfar, M.R.M. Hosseini, Development of dispersive
liquid-liquid microextraction method for the analysis of
organophosphorus pesticides in tea, J. Hazard. Mater., 169
- L.M. Ravelo-Pérez, J. Hernández-Borges, M.A. Rodríguez-
Delgado, Multi-walled carbon nanotubes as efficient solidphase
extraction materials of organophosphorus pesticides from
apple, grape, orange and pineapple fruit juices, J. Chromatogr.
A, 1211 (2008) 33–42.
- L. Zhang, Y. Wang, C. Sun, S. Yang, H. He, Simultaneous
determination of organochlorine, organophosphorus, and
pyrethroid pesticides in bee pollens by solid-phase extraction
cleanup followed by gas chromatography using electroncapture
detector, Food Anal. Methods, 6 (2012) 1508–1514.
- Q. Han, Z. Wang, J. Xia, X. Zhang, H. Wang, M. Ding, Application
of graphene for the SPE clean-up of organophosphorus
pesticides residues from apple juices, J. Sep. Sci., 37 (2014)
- D.A. Lambropoulou, T.A. Albanis, Headspace solid phase
microextraction applied to the analysis of organophosphorus
insecticides in strawberry and cherry juices, J. Agric. Food
Chem., 50 (2002) 3359–3365.
- M. Farajzadeh, M. Hatami, Solid-phase microextraction gas
chromatography for determination of some organophosphorus
pesticides, Chromatographia, 59 (2004) 259–262.
- J. Chen, C. Duan, Y. Guan, Sorptive extraction techniques
in sample preparation for organophosphorus pesticides in
complex matrices., J. Chromatogr. B, 878 (2010) 1216–1225.
- H. Heidari, H. Razmi, Multi-response optimization of
magnetic solid phase extraction based on carbon coated Fe3O4
nanoparticles using desirability function approach for the
determination of the organophosphorus pesticides in aquatic
samples by HPLC-UV, Talanta 99 (2012) 13–21.
- Z. Xiong, L. Zhang, R. Zhang, Y. Zhang, J. Chen, W. Zhang,
Solid-phase extraction based on magnetic core-shell silica
nanoparticles coupled with gas chromatography-mass
spectrometry for the determination of low concentration
pesticides in aqueous samples, J. Sep. Sci., 35 (2012) 2430–2437.
- Y. Li, L. Qi, Y. Shen, H. Ma, Facile preparation of surfaceexchangeable
core@shell iron oxide@gold nanoparticles for
magnetic solid-phase extraction: use of gold shell as the
intermediate platform for versatile adsorbents with varying
self-assembled monolayers, Anal. Chim. Acta, 811 (2014) 36–42.
- S. Mahpishanian, H. Sereshti, Graphene oxide-based dispersive
micro-solid phase extraction for separation and preconcentration
of nicotine from biological and environmental water samples
followed by gas chromatography-flame ionization detection,
Talanta, 130 (2014) 71–77.
- F. Galán-Cano, R. Lucena, S. Cárdenas, M. Valcárcel, Dispersive
micro-solid phase extraction with ionic liquid-modified silica
for the determination of organophosphate pesticides in water
by ultra performance liquid chromatography, Microchem.
J., 106 (2013) 311–317.
- B. Peng, J. Zhang, R. Lu, S. Zhang, W. Zhou, H. Gao, Dispersive
micro-solid phase extraction based on self-assembling, ionic
liquid-coated magnetic particles for the determination of
clofentezine and chlorfenapyr in environmental water samples,
Analyst, 138 (2013) 6834–6843.
- K. Pyrzynska, Use of nanomaterials in sample preparation,
Trends Anal. Chem., 43 (2013) 100–108.
- R. Lucena, B.M. Simonet, S. Cárdenas, M. Valcárcel, Potential
of nanoparticles in sample preparation, J. Chromatogr. A,
1218 (2011) 620–637.
- J. Tian, J. Xu, F. Zhu, T. Lu, C. Su, G. Ouyang, Application
of nanomaterials in sample preparation, J. Chromatogr. A,
1300 (2013) 2–16.
- M.M. Kalhor, A.A. Rafati, L. Rafati, A.A. Rafati, Synthesis,
characterization and adsorption studies of amino functionalized
silica nano hollow sphere as an efficient adsorbent for removal
of imidacloprid pesticide, J. Mol. Liq., 266 (2018) 453–459.
- H. Bagheri, A. Roostaie, E. Babanezhad, New grafted nanosilicabased
sorbent for needle trap extraction of polycyclic aromatic
hydrocarbons from water samples followed by GC/MS,
Chromatographia, 74 (2011) 429–436.
- F. Wei, X. Liu, M. Zhai, Z. Cai, G. Xu, J. Yang, S. Du, Q. Hu,
Molecularly imprinted nanosilica solid-phase extraction for
bisphenol a in fish samples, Food Anal. Methods, 6 (2013)
- M.E. Mahmoud, M.F. Amira, A.A. Zaghloul, G.A.A. Ibrahim,
High performance microwave-enforced solid phase extraction
of heavy metals from aqueous solutions using magnetic iron
oxide nanoparticles-protected-nanosilica, Sep. Purif. Technol.,
163 (2016) 169–172.
- M. Llaver, E.A. Coronado, R.G. Wuilloud, High performance
preconcentration of inorganic Se species by dispersive microsolid
phase extraction with a nanosilica-ionic liquid hybrid
material, Spectrochim. Acta, Part B, 138 (2017) 23–30.
- M.I. Youssif, R.M. El-Maghraby, S.M. Saleh, A.A. Elgibaly,
Sol–gel tailored synthesized nanosilica for enhanced oil
recovery in water-wet and oil-wet benthemier sandstone,
Energy Fuels, 32 (2018) 12373–12382.
- Z. Lu, W. Hu, F. Xie, L. Zhuo, B. Yang, Sol-gel synthesis of
nanosilica-coated: para-aramid fibers and their application in
the preparation of paper-based friction materials, RSC Adv.,
7 (2017) 30632–30639.
- G. Sharma, V.K. Gupta, S. Agarwal, S. Bhogal, M. Naushad,
A. Kumar, F.J. Stadler, Fabrication and characterization of
trimetallic nano-photocatalyst for remediation of ampicillin
antibiotic, J. Mol. Liq., 260 (2018) 342–350.
- D. Yang, Y. Xu, D. Wu, Y. Sun, H. Zhu, F. Deng, Super
hydrophobic mesoporous silica with anchored methyl groups
on the surface by a one-step synthesis without surfactant
template, J. Phys. Chem. C, 111 (2007) 999–1004.
- M. Naushad, G. Sharma, A. Kumar, S. Sharma, A.A. Ghfar,
A. Bhatnagar, F.J. Stadler, M.R. Khan, Efficient removal of
toxic phosphate anions from aqueous environment using
pectin based quaternary amino anion exchanger, Int. J. Biol.
Macromol., 106 (2018) 1–10.
- M.A. Aegerter, M. Mennig, Sol-Gel technologies for Glass
Producers and Users, Springer Science & Business Media,
New York, 2013.
- A. Kumar, A. Kumar, G. Sharma, A.H. Al-Muhtaseb,
M. Naushad, A.A. Ghfar, F.J. Stadler, Quaternary magnetic
BiOCl/g-C3N4/Cu2O/Fe3O4 nano-junction for visible light and
solar powered degradation of sulfamethoxazole from aqueous
environment, J. Chem. Eng., 334 (2018) 462–478.
- J. Farmer, E. Webb, R. Pierce, K. Bradley, Evaluating the potential
for weed seed dispersal based on waterfowl consumption
and seed viability, Pest Manage. Sci., 73 (2017) 2592–2603.
- B. Liu, L.L. McConnell, A. Torrents, Hydrolysis of chlorpyrifos
in natural waters of the chesapeake bay, Chemosphere,
44 (2001) 1315–1323.
- M. Svobodová, K. Šmídová, M. Hvězdová, J. Hofman, Uptake
kinetics of pesticides chlorpyrifos and tebuconazole in the
earthworm eisenia andrei in two different soils, Environ Pollut.,
236 (2018) 257–264.
- S. Kulkarni, L. Fang, K. Alhooshani, A. Malik, Sol-Gel
immobilized cyano-polydimethylsiloxane coating for capillary
microextraction of aqueous trace analytes ranging
from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons to free fatty acids,
J. Chromatogr. A, 1124 (2006) 205–216.
- G. Sharma, M. Naushad, A.H. Al-Muhtaseb, A. Kumar,
M.R. Khan, S. Kalia, Shweta, M. Bala, A. Sharma, Fabrication
and characterization of chitosan-crosslinked-poly(alginic acid)
nanohydrogel for adsorptive removal of Cr(VI) metal ion from
aqueous medium, Int. J. Biol. Macromol., 95 (2017) 484–493.
- G. Sharma, M. Naushad, A. Kumar, S. Rana, S. Sharma,
A. Bhatnagar, F.J. Stadler, A.A. Ghfar, M.R. Khan, Efficient
removal of coomassie brilliant blue R-250 dye using starch/poly(alginic acid-cl-acrylamide) nanohydrogel, J. Process. Saf.
Environ., 109 (2017) 301–310.
- G. Sharma, M. Naushad, Adsorptive removal of noxious
cadmium ions from aqueous medium using activated carbon/
zirconium oxide composite: Isotherm and kinetic modelling,
J. Mol. Liq., 310 (2020) 11325, doi: 10.1016/j.molliq.2020.113025.
- X. Hou, S. Lei, S. Qiu, L. Guo, S. Yi, W. Liu, A multi-residue
method for the determination of pesticides in tea using multiwalled
carbon nanotubes as a dispersive solid phase extraction
absorbent, Food Chem., 153 (2014) 121–129.
- R. Su, X. Xu, X. Wang, D. Li, X. Li, H. Zhang, A. Yu, Determination
of organophosphorus pesticides in peanut oil by dispersive
solid phase extraction gas chromatography–mass spectrometry,
J. Chromatogr. B, 879 (2011) 3423–3428.
- Y. Hu, C. Xi, S. Cao, G. Wang, X. Li, L. Zhang, Y. Zhang, Simultaneous
determination of 16 organophosphorous pesticides
in vegetables, fruits and tea by gas chromatography coupled
with clean-up by mesoporous alumina as solid-phase extraction
adsorbent, Chin. J. Chromatogr., 32 (2014) 784–788.
- T. Dagnac, M. Garcia-Chao, P. Pulleiro, C. Garcia-Jares,
M. Llompart, Dispersive solid-phase extraction followed
by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry for
the multi-residue analysis of pesticides in raw bovine milk,
J. Chromatogr. A, 1216 (2009) 3702–3709.
- Q. Wang, J. Yin, H. Pan, F. Xu, Y. Yang, A novel method based
on combining ultrasonic-assisted dispersive solid-phase
extraction and low-density solvent dispersive liquid–liquid
microextraction (UA-DSPE-LDS-DLLME) for the determination
of organophosphorus pesticides in soil, Anal. Methods, 6 (2014)
- C. Jia, X. Zhu, J. Wang, E. Zhao, M. He, L. Chen, P. Yu,
Combination of dispersive solid-phase extraction and saltingout
homogeneous liquid–liquid extraction for the determination
of organophosphorus pesticides in cereal grains, J. Sep. Sci.,
37 (2014) 1862–1866.
- D. Davoodi, M. Hassanzadeh-Khayyat, M.A. Rezaei,
S.A. Mohajeri, Preparation, evaluation and application of
diazinon imprinted polymers as the sorbent in molecularly
imprinted solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography
analysis in cucumber and aqueous samples, Food Chem.,
158 (2014) 421–428.
- X. Wang, Q. Tang, Q. Wang, X. Qiao, Z. Xu, Study of a
molecularly imprinted solid-phase extraction coupled with
high-performance liquid chromatography for simultaneous
determination of trace trichlorfon and monocrotophos residues
in vegetables, J. Sci. Food Agric., 94 (2014) 1409–1415.
- Z. Soutoudehnia Korrani, W.A. Wan Ibrahim, H. Rashidi
Nodeh, H.Y. Aboul-Enein, M.M. Sanagi, Simultaneous preconcentration
of polar and non-polar organophosphorus
pesticides from water samples by using a new sorbent based on
mesoporous silica, J. Sep. Sci., 39 (2016) 1144–1151.
- M. Tian, D.X. Chen, Y.L. Sun, Y.-W. Yang, Q. Jia, Pillararenefunctionalized
Fe3O4 nanoparticles as magnetic solid-phase
extraction adsorbent for pesticide residue analysis in beverage
samples, RSC Adv., 3 (2013) 22111–22119.