- C.-q. Wang, X.-y. Lin, M. He, D. Wang, S.-l. Zhang,
Environmental performance, mechanical and microstructure
analysis of concrete containing oil-based drilling cuttings
pyrolysis residues of shale gas, J. Hazard. Mater., 338 (2017)
- H. Liu, J.B. Li, M. Zhao, Y.B. Li, Y.M. Chen, Remediation
of oil-based drill cuttings using low-temperature thermal
desorption: performance and kinetics modeling, Chemosphere,
235 (2019) 1081–1088.
- C.-q. Wang, J.-z. Jin, X.-y. Lin, D.-m. Xiong, X.-d. Mei, A study
on the oil-based drilling cutting pyrolysis residue resource
utilization by the exploration and development of shale gas,
Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 24 (2017) 17816–17828.
- S. Wang, C.C. Zheng, J.H. Zhao, X.J. Li, H.S. Lu, Extracting and
recovering diesel from oil-based drill cuttings using switchable
hydrophilic solvents, Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 128 (2017) 27–36.
- Y. Ye, J.X. Li, Q.W. Zhang, J.Y. Feng, J.Z. Zhu, D. Yin,
Nanoemulsion for oil-contaminated oil-based drill cuttings
removel in lab, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 42 (2017) 18734–18740.
- R. Khanpour, M.R. Sheikhi-Kouhsar, F. Esmaeilzadeh,
D. Mowla, Removal of contaminants from polluted drilling
mud using supercritical carbon dioxide extraction, J. Supercrit.
Fluids, 88 (2014) 1–7.
- N. Alavi, A.-R. Mesdaghinia, K. Naddafi, G. Mohebali,
H. Daraei, A. Maleki, L. Alaei, Biodegradation of petroleum
hydrocarbons in a soil polluted sample by oil-based drilling
cuttings, Soil Sediment Contam.: Int. J., 23 (2014) 586–597.
- R.B. Kogbara, B.B. Dumkhana, J.M. Ayotamuno, R.N. Okparanma,
Recycling stabilised/solidified drill cuttings for forage
production in acidic soils, Chemosphere, 184 (2017) 652–663.
- J.P. Robinson, S.W. Kingman, C.E. Snape, R. Barranco,
H. Shang, M.S.A. Bradley, S.M. Bradshaw, Remediation of
oil-contaminated drill cuttings using continuous microwave
heating, Chem. Eng. J., 152 (2009) 458–463.
- P. Yan, M. Lu, Y.M. Guan, W.M. Zhang, Z.Z. Zhang, Remediation
of oil-based drill cuttings through a biosurfactant-based
washing followed by a biodegradation treatment, Bioresour.
Technol., 102 (2011) 10252–10259.
- W. Huang, Z. Zhou, Y. He, M. Yan, S. Xia, Resourses utilization
of oil-based drilling cuttings vacuum pyrolysising in shale
gas developing, Chin. J. Environ. Eng., 8 (2017) 4783–4788.
- Z.Q. Wang, Q.J. Guo, X.M. Liu, C.Q. Cao, Low temperature
pyrolysis characteristics of oil sludge under various heating
conditions, Energy Fuels, 21 (2007) 957–962.
- J.W. Yan, X.M. Jiang, X.X. Han, J.G. Liu, A TG–FTIR
investigation to the catalytic effect of mineral matrix in oil
shale on the pyrolysis and combustion of kerogen, Fuel, 104
- Y.J. Hu, W.J. Yu, H. Wibowo, Y.Y. Xia, Y.J. Lu, M. Yan, Effect
of catalysts on distribution of polycyclic-aromatic hydrocarbon
(PAHs) in bio-oils from the pyrolysis of dewatered sewage
sludge at high and low temperatures, Sci. Total Environ.,
667 (2019) 263–270.
- L. Ding, Y.Q. Zhang, Z.Q. Wang, J.J. Huang, Y.T. Fang,
Interaction and its induced inhibiting or synergistic effects
during co-gasification of coal char and biomass char, Bioresour.
Technol., 173 (2014) 11–20.
- J.H. Clark, F.E.I. Deswarte, Introduction to Chemicals from
Biomass, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., 2015.
- P. Basu, Biomass Gasification, Pyrolysis and Torrefaction:
Practical Design and Theory, Academic Press, 2018.
- V. Dhyani, T. Bhaskar, A comprehensive review on the pyrolysis
of lignocellulosic biomass, Renewable Energy, 129 (2018)
- F.-X. Collard, J. Blin, A review on pyrolysis of biomass
constituents: mechanisms and composition of the products
obtained from the conversion of cellulose, hemicelluloses and
lignin, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev., 38 (2014) 594–608.
- M. Sharifzadeh, C.J. Richard, K. Liu, K. Hellgardt, D. Chadwick,
N. Shah, An integrated process for biomass pyrolysis oil
upgrading: a synergistic approach, Biomass Bioenergy,
76 (2015) 108–117.
- K. Açıkalın, F. Karaca, E. Bolat, Pyrolysis of pistachio shell:
effects of pyrolysis conditions and analysis of products, Fuel,
95 (2012) 169–177.
- E. Mura, O. Debono, A. Villot, F. Paviet, Pyrolysis of biomass
in a semi-industrial scale reactor: study of the fuel-nitrogen
oxidation during combustion of volatiles, Biomass Bioenergy,
59 (2013) 187–194.
- L. Baxter, Biomass-coal co-combustion: opportunity for
affordable renewable energy, Fuel, 84 (2005) 1295–1302.
- C.C. Zhou, G.J. Liu, X.D. Wang, C.C. Qi, Co-combustion of
bituminous coal and biomass fuel blends: thermochemical
characterization, potential utilization and environmental
advantage, Bioresour. Technol., 218 (2016) 418–427.
- G.W. Wang, J.L. Zhang, J.G. Shao, Z.J. Liu, G.H. Zhang,
T. Xu, J. Guo, H.Y. Wang, R.S. Xu, H. Lin, Thermal behavior and
kinetic analysis of co-combustion of waste biomass/low rank
coal blends, Energy Convers. Manage., 124 (2016) 414–426.
- M.V. Navarro, J.D. Martínez, R. Murillo, T. García, J.M. López,
M.S. Callén, A.M. Mastral, Application of a particle model to
pyrolysis. Comparison of different feedstock: plastic, tyre, coal
and biomass, Fuel Process. Technol., 103 (2012) 1–8.
- R.M. Soncini, N.C. Means, N.T. Weiland, Co-pyrolysis of low
rank coals and biomass: product distributions, Fuel, 112 (2013)
- A.O. Aboyade, J.F. Görgens, M. Carrier, E.L. Meyer, J.H. Knoetze,
Thermogravimetric study of the pyrolysis characteristics and
kinetics of coal blends with corn and sugarcane residues,
Fuel Process. Technol., 106 (2013) 310–320.
- F. Abnisa, W.M.A. Wan Daud, A review on co-pyrolysis of
biomass: an optional technique to obtain a high-grade pyrolysis
oil, Energy Convers. Manage., 87 (2014) 71–85.
- Z.Q. Wu, S.Z. Wang, J. Zhao, L. Chen, H.Y. Meng, Synergistic
effect on thermal behavior during co-pyrolysis of lignocellulosic
biomass model components blend with bituminous coal,
Bioresour. Technol., 169 (2014) 220–228.
- G. Agarwal, B. Lattimer, Physicochemical, kinetic and energetic
investigation of coal–biomass mixture pyrolysis, Fuel Process.
Technol., 124 (2014) 174–187.
- S.L. Rowan, F. Wu, I.B. Celik, N.T. Weiland, Experimental
investigation of char generated from co-pyrolysis of coal and
Appalachian hardwoods, Fuel Process. Technol., 128 (2014)
- S.G. Sahu, N. Chakraborty, P. Sarkar, Coal–biomass
co-combustion: an overview, Renewable Sustainable Energy
Rev., 39 (2014) 575–586.
- J. Kalembkiewicz, U. Chmielarz, Ashes from co-combustion
of coal and biomass: new industrial wastes, Resour. Conserv.
Recycl., 69 (2012) 109–121.
- G.K. Parshetti, A. Quek, R. Betha, R. Balasubramanian, TGA–
FTIR investigation of co-combustion characteristics of blends
of hydrothermally carbonized oil palm biomass (EFB) and coal,
Fuel Process. Technol., 118 (2014) 228–234.
- B.C. Lin, Q.X. Huang, Y. Chi, Co-pyrolysis of oily sludge and
rice husk for improving pyrolysis oil quality, Fuel Process.
Technol., 177 (2018) 275–282.
- J. Shao, Study on Synergy of Co-Pyrolysis of Lignin Alkaline and
Oil Shale, Dissertation of Master, Northeast Dianli University,
2016. Available at: http://kns.cnki.net/KCMS/detail/detail.
FUcldNMUZyQ1VSTEtmWXU= (accessed May 29, 2018)
- W.R. Shi, X.Z. Wang, C.M. Zhang, A.G. Feng, Z.S. Huang,
Experimental study on gas content of adsorption and desorption
in Fuling shale gas field, J. Pet. Sci. Eng., 180 (2019) 1069–1076.
- C. Chen, S.Q. Li, C.T. Yue, T. Kruttschnitt, E. Pruckner, Q. Yao,
Lab-scale pyrolysis of oil sludge in continuous rotating reactor:
mass/energy balance and product analysis, J. Chem. Ind. Eng.
(China), 3 (2006) 650–657.
- B. Sun, P. Tan, C. Jia, H. Liu, Q. Wang, Study on the combustion
process of oil shale by DSC, J. Northeast Dianli Univ. (Natural
Science Edition), 28 (2008) 105–108.
- A.A. Salema, R.M.W. Ting, Y.K. Shang, Pyrolysis of blend (oil
palm biomass and sawdust) biomass using TG-MS, Bioresour.
Technol., 274 (2019) 439–446.
- Z. Song, Z. Zhong, B. Zhang, Z. Lv, K. Ding, Experimental
study on catalytic co-pyrolysis of corn stalk and polypropylene,
J. Zhejiang Univ. (Engineering Edition), 50 (2016) 333–340.
- A.K. Hossain, P.A. Davies, Pyrolysis liquids and gases as
alternative fuels in internal combustion engines – a review,
Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev., 21 (2013) 165–189.
- M.S. Masnadi, R. Habibi, J. Kopyscinski, J.M. Hill, X.T. Bi,
C.J. Lim, N. Ellis, J.R. Grace, Fuel characterization and
co-pyrolysis kinetics of biomass and fossil fuels, Fuel,
117 (2014) 1204–1214.
- S.R. Naqvi, R. Tariq, Z. Hameed, I. Ali, M. Naqvi, W.-H. Chen,
S. Ceylan, H. Rashid, J. Ahmad, S.A. Taqvi, M. Shahbaz, Pyrolysis
of high ash sewage sludge: kinetics and thermodynamic
analysis using Coats–Redfern method, Renewable Energy,
131 (2019) 854–860.
- M. Fernandez-Lopez, G.J. Pedrosa-Castro, J.L. Valverde,
L. Sanchez-Silva, Kinetic analysis of manure pyrolysis and
combustion processes, Waste Manage., 58 (2016) 230–240.