- Y.H. Xuan, Study on influencing factors of water environment
quality and water ecological environment protection measures,
Environ. Dev., 3 (2018) 200–201.
- K. Wang, L.W. Li, W. Xue, S.Z. Zhou, Y. Lan, H.W. Zhang,
Z.Q. Sui, Electrodeposition synthesis of PANI/MnO2/graphene
composite materials and its electrochemical performance, Int. J.
Electrochem. Sci., 12 (2017) 8306–8314.
- H. Wang, H.Y. Zhong, G.Z. Bo, Existing forms and changes of
nitrogen inside of horizontal subsurface constructed wetlands,
Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 25 (2018) 771–781.
- H.Y. Hu, Y.X. Sun, Z. Chen, G. Wu, F.M. Li, Y.X. Zhong, Topics
and long-term governance models for urban water environment
governance, Environ. Eng., 37 (2019) 6–15.
- I.T. Enitan, A.M. Enitan, J.O. Odiyo, M.M. Alhassan, Human
health risk assessment of trace metals in surface water due to
leachate from the municipal dumpsite by pollution index: a
case study from Ndawuse River, Abuja, Nigeria, Open Chem.,
16 (2018) 214–227.
- T.N. Ramesh, D.V. Kirana, A. Ashwini, T.R. Manasa, Calcium
hydroxide as low cost adsorbent for the effective removal of
indigo carmine dye in water, J. Saudi Chem. Soc., 21 (2017)
- T. Nawaz, S. Sengupta, Silver recovery from laundry washwater:
the role of detergent chemistry, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng.,
6 (2018) 600–608.
- W.A. Magat, W.K. Viscusi, Effectiveness of the EPA’s regulatory
enforcement: the case of industrial effluent standards, J. Law
Econ., 33 (1990) 331–360.
- Y. Bauman, M. Lee, K. Seeley, Does technological innovation
really reduce marginal abatement costs? some theory, algebraic
evidence, and policy implications, Environ. Resour. Econ.,
40 (2008) 507–527.
- V. Kathuria, Controlling water pollution in developing and
transition countries—lessons from three successful cases,
J. Environ. Manage., 78 (2006) 405–426.
- C. Martineau-Delisle, S. Nadeau, Assessing the effects of public
participation processes from the point of view of participants:
significance, achievements, and challenges, For. Chron.,
86 (2010) 753–765.
- S.Q. Zheng, G.H. Wan, W.Z. Sun, D.L. Luo, Public demands
and urban environmental governance, Manage. World, 6 (2013)
- M. Zhang, X.R. Sun, W.W. Wang, Study on the effect of
environmental regulations and industrial structure on haze
pollution in China from the dual perspective of independence
and linkage, J. Cleaner Prod., 256 (2020) 120748.
- Y. Song, T.T. Yang, M. Zhang, Research on the impact
of environmental regulation on enterprise technology
innovation-an empirical analysis based on Chinese provincial
panel data, Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 26 (2019) 21835–21848.
- M. Zhang, X.X. Liu, Y.T. Ding, WW. Wang, How does
environmental regulation affect haze pollution governance?—
an empirical test based on Chinese provincial panel data, Sci.
Total Environ., 695 (2019) 133905.
- K. Wang, Z.X. Li, J. Zhou, Study on the role of environmental
regulation on the evolution of carbon emission time and space
pattern based on the empirical analysis of three prefecture level
cities in Northeast China, J. Nat. Resour., 35 (2020) 343–357.
- HC. Fu, Y. Xue, HW. Wang, Study on the spatial effect of SO2
emissions in China from the perspective of environmental
regulation, Ecol. Econ., 35 (2019) 187–193 + 205.
- Y.C. Zhang, A.Q. Chen, The impact of public participation and
environmental regulation on environmental governance —
based on the analysis of provincial panel data, Urban Probl.,
1 (2018) 74–80.
- H.M. Sun, J. Liu, Research on the effectiveness of government
environmental protection investment and pollution control
based on the empirical analysis of eastern coastal provinces,
J. Econ. Shanghai Sch., 2 (2017) 100–111.
- L. Yu, The impact of public participation on environmental
governance in China — based on the perspective of different
types of environmental pollution, Technol. Econ., 38 (2019)
- Q.X. Lan, C.F. Chen, The impact of institutional softening and
public recognition on the efficiency of air pollution control,
China Population, Resour. Environ., 25 (2015) 145–152.
- G.Z. Li, Z.Z. Li, Analysis of the impact of population, economy
and technology on carbon dioxide emissions based on dynamic
panel model, Popul. Res., 34 (2010) 32–39.