- T. Oki, S. Kanae, Global hydrological cycles and world water
resources, Science, 313 (2006) 1068–1072.
- M. Mohadesi, A. Shokri, Evaluation of Fenton and photo-Fenton
processes for treatment of aqueous environment containing
p-chloronitrobenzene, Desal. Water Treat., 81 (2017) 199–208.
- A. Shokri, the treatment of spent caustic in the wastewater
of olefin units by ozonation followed by electrocoagulation
process, Desal. Water Treat., 111 (2018) 173–182.
- A. Shokri, Degradation of 4-nitrophenol from industrial
wastewater by nano catalytic ozonation, Int. J. Nano Dimens.,
7 (2016) 160–167.
- A. Shokri, A.H. Joshaghani, Using microwave along with TiO2
for the degradation of 4-chloro-2-nitro phenol in aqueous
environment, Russ. J. Appl. Chem., 89 (2016) 1985–1990.
- W. Choy, W. Chu, Photo-oxidation of o-chloroaniline in the
presence of TiO2 and IO3–: a study of photo-intermediates and
successive IO2− dose, Chem. Eng. J., 136 (2008) 180–187.
- C. Lee, J. Yoon, Application of photo activated periodate to
the decolorization of reactive dye: reaction parameters and
mechanism, J. Photochem. Photobiol., A, 165 (2004) 35–41.
- W.A. Sadik, Effect of inorganic oxidants in photodecolourization
of an azo dye, J. Photochem. Photobiol., A, 191 (2007) 132–137.
- J. Saien, M. Fallah Vahed Bazkiaei, Homogenous UV/periodate
process in treatment of p-nitrophenol aqueous solutions
under mild operating conditions, Environ. Technol., 39 (2018)
- Z. Kim, Y. Shin, J. Yu, G. Kim, S. Hwang, Development of NOx
removal process for LNG evaporation system: comparative
assessment between response surface methodology (RSM) and
artificial neural network (ANN), J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 74 (2019)
- M.R. Gadekar, M.M. Ahammed, Modelling dye removal by
adsorption onto water treatment residuals using combined
response surface methodology-artificial neural network
approach, J. Environ. Manage., 231 (2019) 241–248.
- A.M. Ghaedi, S. Karamipour, A. Vafaei, M.M. Baneshi,
V. Kiarostami, Optimization and modeling of simultaneous
ultrasound-assisted adsorption of ternary dyes using copper
oxide nanoparticles immobilized on activated carbon using
response surface methodology and artificial neural network,
Ultrason. Sonochem., 51 (2019) 264–280.
- F.M. Elfghi, A hybrid statistical approach for modeling and
optimization of RON: a comparative study and combined
application of response surface methodology (RSM) and
artificial neural network (ANN) based on design of experiment
(DOE), Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 113 (2016) 264–272.
- S. Ghanavati Nasab, A. Semnani, A. Teimouri, M. Javaheran
Yazd, T. Momeni Isfahani, S. Habibollahi, Decolorization of
crystal violet from aqueous solutions by a novel adsorbent
chitosan/nanodiopside using response surface methodology
and artificial neural network-genetic algorithm, Int. J. Biol.
Macromol., 124 (2019) 429–443.
- P. Pakravan, A. Akhbari, H. Moradi, A. Hemati Azandaryani,
A.M. Mansouri, M. Safari, Process modeling and evaluation
of petroleum refinery wastewater treatment through response
surface methodology and artificial neural network in a
photocatalytic reactor using pol ethyleneimine (PEI)/titania
(TiO2) multilayer film on quartz tube, Appl. Petrochem. Res.,
5 (2015) 47–59.
- A. Shokri, Degradation of 4-chloro phenol in aqueous media
thru UV/persulfate method by artificial neural network and full
factorial design method, Int. J. Environ. Anal. Chem., 1 (2020)
- S.N.A. Sanusi, M.I.E. Halmi, S.R.S. Abdullah, H.A. Hassan,
F.M. Hamzah, M. Idrisc, Comparative process optimization
of pilot-scale total petroleum hydrocarbon (TPH) degradation
by Paspalum scrobiculatum L. Hackusing response surface
methodology (RSM) and artificial neural networks (ANNs),
Ecol. Eng., 97 (2016) 524–534.
- H. Li, L. Zhou, H. Lin, X. Xu, R. Jia, S. Xia, Dynamic response
of biofilm microbial ecology to para-chloronitrobenzene
biodegradation in a hydrogen-based, denitrifying and sulfatereducing
membrane biofilm reactor, Sci. Total Environ., 643
- R. Ma, J. Shen, A. Li, Aqueous meta-chloronitrobenzene
degradation by ozonation and its kinetics, Ozone Sci. Eng.,
36 (2014) 496–501.
- J. Prakash Maren, B. Priya, Comparison of response surface
methodology and artificial neural network approach towards
efficient ultrasound-assisted biodiesel production from
muskmelon oil, Ultrason. Sonochem., 23 (2015) 192–200.
- American Public Health Association, American Water
Works Association, Water Pollution Control Federation, and
Water Environment Federation, Standard Methods for the
Examination of Water and Wastewater, Vol. 2, American Public
Health Association, 1915.
- M. Mohadesi, A. Shokri, Treatment of oil refinery wastewater
by photo-Fenton process using Box–Behnken design method:
kinetic study and energy consumption, Int. J. Environ. Sci.
Technol., 16 (2018) 7349–7356.
- M. Zarei, A. Niaei, D. Salari, A.R. Khataee, Removal of four dyes
from aqueous medium by the peroxi-coagulation method using
carbon nanotube–PTFE cathode and neural network modeling,
J. Electroanal. Chem., 639 (2010) 167–174.
- H. Moradi, S. Sharifnia, F. Rahimpour, Photo catalytic
decolorization of reactive yellow 84 from aqueous solutions
using ZnO nanoparticles supported on mineral LECA, Mater.
Chem. Phys., 158 (2015) 38–44.
- S. Alizadeh Kordkandi, M. Forouzesh, Application of full
factorial design for methylene blue dye removal using heatactivated
persulfate oxidation, J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. Eng., 45
- A. Shokri, Application of Sono–photo-Fenton process for
degradation of phenol derivatives in petrochemical wastewater
using full factorial design of experiment, Int. J. Ind. Chem.,
9 (2018) 295–303.
- A. Shokri, Investigation of UV/H2O2 process for removal of
Ortho-Toluidine from industrial wastewater by response
surface methodology based on the central composite design,
Desal. Water Treat., 58 (2017) 258–266.
- Z. Frontistis, C. Drosou, K. Tyrovola, D. Mantzavinos, D. Fatta-
Kassinos, D. Venieri, N.P. Xekoukoulotakis, Experimental and
modeling studies of the degradation of estrogen hormones in
aqueous TiO2 suspensions under simulated solar radiation, Ind.
Eng. Chem. Res., 51 (2012) 16552–16563.
- A.R. Khataee, M.B. Kasiri, Artificial neural networks modeling
of contaminated water treatment processes by homogeneous
and heterogeneous nano catalysis, J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem., 331
- C.A. Igwegbe, L. Mohmmadi., S. Ahmadi, A. Rahdar,
D. Khadkhodaiy., R. Dehghani, S. Rahdar, Modeling of
adsorption of Methylene Blue dye on Ho-CaWO4 nanoparticles
using response surface methodology (RSM) and artificial neural
network (ANN) techniques, MethodsX, 6 (2019) 1779–1797.
- G. Le Truong, J. De Laat, B. Legube, Effects of chloride and
sulfate on the rate of oxidation of ferrous ion by H2O2, Water
Res., 38 (2004) 238423–238494.
- C.G. Silva, J.L. Faria, Photochemical and photocatalytic
degradation of an azo dye in aqueous solution by UV
irradiation, J. Photochem. Photobiol., A, 155 (2003) 133–143.
- J. Sirvio, U. Hyvakko, H. Liimatainen, J. Niinimaki, O. Hormi,
Periodate oxidation of cellulose at elevated temperatures
using metal salts as cellulose activators, Carbohydr. Polym., 83