- C.F. Schleussner, T.K. Lissner, E.M. Fischer, J. Wohland,
M. Schaeffer, Differential climate impacts for policy-relevant
limits to global warming: the case of 1.5C and 2C, Earth Syst.
Dyn. Discuss., 62 (2015) 2447–2505.
- M. Crippa, G. Janssens-Maenhout, F. Dentener, D. Guizzardi,
K. Sindelarova, M. Muntean, R. van Dingenen, C. Granier.
Forty years of improvements in European air quality: regional
policy-industry interactions with global impacts, Atmos. Chem.
Phys., 16 (2016) 3825–3841.
- V. Duscha, A. Denishchenkova, J. Wachsmuth, Achievability of
the Paris Agreement targets in the EU: demand-side reduction
potentials in a carbon budget perspective, Climate Policy,
19 (2019) 161–174.
- M. Lv, Z. Ma, M. Lv, Effects of climate/land surface changes on
stream flow with consideration of precipitation intensity and
catchment characteristics in the Yellow River Basin, J. Geophys.
Res. Atmos., 123 (2018) 1942–1958.
- P. Rafaj, M. Amann, J. Siri, H. Wuester, Changes in European
greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions 1960–2010:
decomposition of determining factors, Clim. Change, 124 (2014)
- A.A. Azlina, S.H. Law, N.H.N. Mustapha, Dynamic linkages
among transport energy consumption, income and CO2
emission in Malaysia, Energy Policy, 73 (2014) 598–606.
- R. Xie, J. Fang, C. Liu, The effects of transportation infrastructure
on urban carbon emissions, Appl. Energy, 19 (2017) 199–207.
- L. Xu, N. Chen, Z. Chen, Will China make a difference in its
carbon intensity reduction targets by 2020 and 2030, Appl.
Energy, 203 (2017) 874–882.
- X. Pan, H. Wang, L. Wang, Decarbonization of China’s
transportation sector: in light of national mitigation toward the
Paris Agreement goals, Energy, 155 (2018) 853–864.
- B. Xu, B. Lin, Investigating the differences in CO2 emissions in
the transport sector across Chinese provinces: evidence from a
quantile regression model, J. Cleaner Prod., 175 (2017) 109–122.
- X. Zhu, R. Li, An analysis of decoupling and influencing factors
of carbon emissions from the transportation sector in the
Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Area, China, Sustainability, 9 (2017) 722,
- I.J. Orji, S. Kusi-Sarpong, H. Gupta, M. Okwut, Evaluating
challenges to implementing eco-innovation for freight logistics
sustainability in Nigeria, Transp. Res. Part A Policy Pract.,
129 (2019) 288–305.
- X. Fan, Z.-H. Hu, K.-X. Wang, P.-H. Fu, Spatial distribution of
energy consumption and carbon emission of regional logistics,
Sustainability, 7 (2015) 9140–9159.
- H.A. von der Gracht, I.-L. Darkow, Energy-constrained and
low-carbon scenarios for the transportation and logistics
industry, J. Logistics Managem., 27 (2016) 142–166.
- A.C. McKinnon, M.I. Piecyk, Setting targets for reducing
carbon emissions from logistics: current practice and guiding
principles, Carbon Manage., 3 (2012) 629–639.
- D.S. Kwon, J.H. Cho, S.Y. Sohn, Comparison of technology
efficiency for CO2 emissions reduction among European
countries based on DEA with decomposed factors, J. Cleaner
Prod., 151 (2017) 109–120.
- Y. Li, L. Bao, W.X. Li, H.P. Deng, Inventory and policy reduction
potential of greenhouse gas and pollutant emissions of road
transportation industry in China, Sustainability, 8 (2016) 1218,
- R. Holden, B. Xu, P. Greening, M. Piecyk, P. Dadhich, Towards
a common measure of greenhouse gas related logistics activity
using data envelopment analysis, Transp. Res. Part A Policy
Pract., 91 (2016) 105–119.
- K. Tone, A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data
envelopment analysis, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 143 (2002) 32–41.
- K. Rashidi, K. Cullinane, Evaluating the sustainability of
national logistics performance using Data Envelopment
Analysis, Transp. Policy, 74 (2019) 35–46.
- R. Markovits-Somogyi, Z. Bokor, Assessing the logistics
efficiency of European countries by using the DEA-PC
methodology, Transport, 29 (2014) 137–145.
- D.H. Kim, K. Kang, S.Y. Sohn, Spatial pattern analysis of CO2
emission in Seoul metropolitan city based on a geographically
weighted regression, J. Korean Inst., 42 (2016) 96–111.
- E.B. Mariano, J.A. Gobbo, F.D. Camioto, D.A.D. Rebelatto,
CO2 emissions and logistics performance: a composite index
proposal, J. Cleaner Prod., 163 (2017) 166–178.
- B.R. Cao, L.-J. Deng, Factors influencing the efficiency growth of
logistics industry in the Yangtze River economic belt, Economic
Geo., 148 (2019) 148–157.
- J. Tobin, Estimation of relationships for limited dependent
variables, Econometrica, 26 (1958) 24–36.
- T. Yildiz, Design and analysis of a lightweight composite
shipping container made of carbon fiber laminates, Logistics, 3
(2019) 18, https://doi.org/10.3390/logistics3030018.
- C.A. Buchanan, M. Charara, J.L. Sullivan, G.M. Lewis,
G.A. Keoleian, Lightweighting shipping containers: Life cycle
impacts on multimodal freight transportation, Transp. Res. Part
A Policy Pract., 62 (2018) 418–432.
- Z.C. Zhong, Agglomeration and influencing factors of logistics
industry from the perspective of Spatial Economics: Empirical
Evidence from 31 provinces and cities in China, J. Sha. Univ.
Fin. Eco., 60 (2011) 55–65.
- E.E. Rosyida, B. Santosa, T.N. Pujawan, A literature review on
multimodal freight transportation planning under disruptions,
IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 337 (2018) 012043.