- Town of Jupiter Utilities Department in Association with
Hazen and Sawyer, Town of Jupiter 10-Year Water Supply
Facilities Work Plan 2019 Update, Town of Jupiter, Florida, 2019.
- Town of Jupiter, Town of Jupiter 2019 Water Quality Report,
2019. Available at: https://www.jupiter.fl.us/1561/Current-Water-Quality-Report [Accessed 25 October 2020].
- South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD), Lower
East Coast Water Supply Plan Update Planning Document,
South Florida Water Management District, West Palm Beach,
- J. Sorentrue, Reverse Osmosis Helps Towns Dodge the Drought;
Highland Beach and Others Learn from ‘Pioneer’ Jupiter, West
Palm Beach, p. B.1, 10 July 2001. Available at: https://www.
- Brief, Jupiter’s Water Treatment Plant Wins Award, Jupiter
Courier (FL), p. A1, 19 June 2005. Available at: https://
- E. Mead, J. Victory, T.M. Missimer, Changes in feed water
salinity with pumping in wellfields used to supply a brackish
water RO facility at the City of Fort Myers, Florida, Desal. Water
Treat., 177 (2020) 1–13.
- D.W. Schroeder, W. Guo, T.M. Missimer, Groundwater quality
change impacts on a brackish-water reverse osmosis water
treatment plant design: the City of Clearwater, Florida, Desal.
Water Treat., 211 (2021) 31–44.
- R.G. Maliva, D. Barnes, K. Coulibaly, W. Guo, T.M. Missimer,
Solute-transport predictive uncertainty in alternative water
supply, storage and treatment systems, Groundwater, 54 (2016)
- T.M. Missimer, Water Supply Development, Aquifer Storage,
and Concentrate Disposal for Membrane Water Treatment
Facilities, 2nd ed., Methods in Water Evaluation No. 1,
Schlumberger Limited, Sugar Land, Texas, 2009.
- N.J. Harvey, T.M. Missimer, Impacts of projected changes in
feed-water salinity on the City of Cape Coral Florida north
brackish-water reverse osmosis desalination plant operation,
Desal. Water Treat., 181 (2020) 1–16.
- R.G. Maliva, D. Barnes, K. Coulibaly, W. Guo, W.S. Manahan,
T.M. Missimer, Managing Uncertainty in Future Water
Chemistry for Brackish Groundwater Desalination Systems,
Proceedings of the International Desalination Association of the
World Conference and Exhibition on Desalination and Water
Reuse, San Diego, California, August 30, 2015-September 4,
- T.M. Missimer, R.G. Maliva, I. Watson, Brackish-Water
desalination in Florida: Is the Feed Water from the Floridan
Aquifer System a Sustainable Resource, Proceedings Florida
Section of the American Water, Orlando, Florida, November 30,
2014-December 3, 2014.
- R. Drendel, K.D. Kinzli, A. Koebel, T.M. Missimer, Management
of BWRO systems using long-term monitoring of feed water
quality to avoid future membrane process failure, Desal.
Water Treat., 57 (2016) 16209–16219.
- Town of Jupiter, Water Use Submittal Report (Report Submittal
No. 211388), 4 March 2019. Available at: https://my.sfwmd.gov/
[Accessed 24 October 2020].
- Town of Jupiter (TOJ), Water Utilities Informational Brochure.
Available at: https://www.jupiter.fl.us/DocumentCenter/View/
7633/Utilities_Brochure_Mar15_Opt?bidId= [Accessed 10 October 2020].
- South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD), Water
Use Permitting Facilities, SFWMDOpenData, 17 December
2019. Available at: https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?
id=3606d6c906e94bb4a1d15e27aaf4c233 [Accessed 24 October 2020].
- Missimer & Associates, Inc., Water Supply Development in the
Floridan Aquifer System and the Shallow Aquifer System for
the Town of Jupiter, Palm Beach County, Consultant’s Report to
the Town of Jupiter, 1991.
- R.S. Reese, Hydrogeology, Water Quality, and Distribution and
Sources of Salinity in the Floridan Aquifer System, Martin and
St. Lucie Counties, Florida, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS),
Water-Resources Investigations Report 03-4242, Tallahassee,
- R.S. Reese, C.A. Alvarez-Zarikian, Hydrogeology and Aquifer
Storage and Recovery Performance in the Upper Floridan
Aquifer, Southern Florida, U.S. Geological Survey Scientific
Investigations Report 2006-5239, Reston, VA, 2007.
- G.J. Schers, E. Rectenwald, J. Andersen, A. Fenske, A. Barnes,
H. Brogdon, T. Uram, Salinity Increases in the Upper Floridan
Aquifer System Wellfields in South Florida: What Have we
Learned and How Do We Plan New Systems?, Proceedings
Florida Section, American Water Works Association Annual
Meeting, Orlando, Florida, November 30, 2015.
- N.J. Harvey, D.E. Johnston, T.M. Missimer, Long-term pumpinduced
groundwater quality changes at brackish-water
desalination facility, Sanibel Island, Florida, Desal. Water Treat.,
202 (2020) 1–13.
- ViroGroup, Inc., Floridan Aquifer Wellfield Expansion
Completion Report of Wells RO-5, RO-6, RO-7 and the Dual
Zone Monitor Well at Site RO-5 for the Town of Jupiter System,
Consultants Report to the Town of Jupiter, Florida, 1994.
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP),
Desalination in Florida: Technology, Implementation,
and Environmental issues, Division of Water Resources
Management, Florida Department of Environmental Protection,
Tallahassee, FL, 2010.
- Missimer & Associates, Inc., Town of Jupiter Future Water
Supply Study Phase III - Floridan Aquifer Performance Test,
Solute Transport Modeling, and Impact Analysis, Consultants
Report to Hutcheon Engineers for the Town of Jupiter, Florida,
- R.G. Maliva, T.M. Missimer, Improved aquifer characterization
and the optimization of the design of brackish groundwater
desalination systems, Desal. Water Treat., 31 (2011) 190–196.