- X.Q. Wang, B. Li, J. Li, P.F. Liu, Sustainable utilization of water
resources based on ecological footprint model, Yangtze River,
50 (2019) 111–116.
- M.H. Xia, S.G. Dong, B.W. Liu, Y. Li, Z.K. Li, C. Wang, Y.Z. Zhou,
Study on evolution of groundwater-lake system in typical
open-pit coal mine area, J. Lake Sci., 32 (2020) 187–197.
- H.M. Xie, Q.S. Li, S.L. Liu, X.L. Huang, Y. Zhang, K.Y. Li,
Investigation on aquatic plant diversity in rivers and lakeside
zone around Taihu Lake, J. Lake Sci., 32 (2020) 735–744.
- S. Wang, K. Zhang, L.P.H. van Beek, X. Tian, T.A. Bogaard,
Physically-based landslide prediction over a large region:
scaling low-resolution hydrological model results for highresolution
slope stability assessment, Environ. Modell.
Software, 124 (2020) 104607, doi: 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.104607.
- L.L. Tan, L. Shi, Q.W. Wang, Y.B. Wan, Calculation and
correction of regional air water resources in China, Jiangsu
Agric. Sci., 46 (2018) 307–311.
- A.M. Jalowska, Y.P. Yuan, Evaluation of SWAT impoundment
modeling methods in water and sediment simulations,
J. Am. Water Resour. Assn., 55 (2019) 209–227.
- Y. Tang, X.F. Song, Y. Ma, Y.H. Zhang, L.H. Yang, D.M. Han,
O.M. Buh, Study on water resources value in the intake area
of the South-to-North Water Diversion Project based on water
resources optimization, South-to-North Water Transfers Water
Sci. Technol., 16 (2018) 189–194.
- P.-Z. Song, J.-Y. Wang, W. Liu, J. Yu, B. Zhang, Water security
evaluation model based on the logistic curve optimized by
particle swarm optimization, J. Nat. Resour., 31 (2016) 170–177.
- L. He, Y.Z. Chen, H.H. Zhao, P.P. Tian, Y.X. Xue, L. Chen,
Game-based analysis of energy-water nexus for identifying
environmental impacts during Shale gas operations under
stochastic input, Sci. Total Environ., 627 (2018) 1585–1601.
- K. Zhang, Q.Q. Wang, L.J. Chao, J.Y. Ye, Z.J. Li, Z.B. Yu, T. Yang,
Q. Ju, Ground observation-based analysis of soil moisture
spatiotemporal variability across a humid to semi-humid
transitional zone in China, J. Hydrol. (Amsterdam), 574 (2019)
- X. Cheng, L. He, H.W. Lu, Y.Z. Chen, L.X. Ren, Optimal water
resources management and system benefit for the Marcellus
shale-gas reservoir in Pennsylvania and West Virginia,
J. Hydrol. (Amsterdam), 540 (2016) 412–422.
- Y.Z. Chen, L. He, Y.L. Guan, H.W. Lu, J. Li, Life cycle assessment
of greenhouse gas emissions and water-energy optimization for
shale gas supply chain planning based on multi-level approach:
case study in Barnett, Marcellus, Fayetteville, and Haynesville
shales, Energy Convers. Manage., 134 (2017) 382–398.
- H.M. Gu, L. Jia, X.H. Jiang, J.X. Xu, G.T. Dong, Evaluation of
water resources bearing capacity based on entropy-weight and
matter-element assessment methods in midstream of Heihe
River, J. Irrig. Drain., 35 (2016) 87–92.
- L. He, Y.Z. Chen, J. Li, A three-level framework for balancing
the tradeoffs among the energy, water, and air-emission
implications within the life-cycle shale gas supply chains,
Resour. Conserv. Recycl., 133 (2018) 206–228.
- C.P. Shen, A transdisciplinary review of deep learning research
and its relevance for water resources scientists, Water Resour.
Res., 54 (2018) 8558–8593.
- A.D. Tolche, Groundwater potential mapping using geospatial
techniques: a case study of Dhungeta-Ramis sub-basin,
Ethiopia, Geol. Ecol. Landscapes, 5 (2021) 65–80.
- N.A. Yahya, C. Payus, K. Bidin, Review on the role of
earthworms on hillslope hydrology and soil erosion with
special reference to Danum Valley, Sabah, Malaysia, J. Clean
WAS, 4 (2020) 84–88.
- X.L. Xia, Q.H. Liang, A new efficient implicit scheme for
discretising the stiff friction terms in the shallow water
equations, Adv. Water Resour., 117 (2018) 87–97.
- Y.B. Yu, Z.C. Dong, M. Liu, X.M. Lu, B. Zhu, Research on the
impact of water resources allocation on the carrying capacity of
water resources, Yellow River, 40 (2018) 42–45.
- D.F. Zheng, X.X. Liu, Y.Y. Wang, L.T. Lv, Spatiotemporal
evolution and driving forces of natural capital utilization in
China based on three-dimensional ecological footprint, Prog.
Geogr., 37 (2018) 1328–1339.
- X.M. Cai, K. Wallington, M. Shafiee-Jood, L. Marston,
Understanding and managing the food-energy-water nexus –
opportunities for water resources research, Adv. Water Resour.,
111 (2018) 259–273.
- K. Xu, L.L. Bin, X.Y. Xu, Assessment of water resources
sustainability in mainland china in terms of water intensity and
efficiency, Environ. Manage., 63 (2018) 309–321.
- Q.T. Zuo, Y.X. Ji, C.H. Han, Z.L. Luo, J.X. Ma, H.J. Wang, Spatial
equilibrium calculation method and application in regional
water resources distribution based on GIS analysis, Water
Resour. Power, 36 (2018) 39–42.
- S.W. Hu, D.L. Wang, Driving factors analysis of leisure
agriculture development based on ecological footprint theory,
Chin. J. Agric. Resour. Regional Plann., 39 (2018) 219–223.
- Y.X. Liu, Q. Wang, W. Zhuang, Y.L. Yuan, Y. Yuan, K.Q. Jiao,
M.T. Wang, Q. Chen, Calculation of Thallium’s toxicity
coefficient in the evaluation of potential ecological risk index: a
case study, Chemosphere, 194 (2018) 562–569.
- J.Y. Wang, L.L. Zou, M.J. Li, Identification and governance
of potential land-use conflicts in tourism resort based on
ecological-production-living suitability, Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric.
Eng., 35 (2019) 279–288.
- A.J. Dell, D. Kahn, Surgical resources in South Africa: an
international comparison and deficit calculation, World J. Surg.,
42 (2018) 541–548.
- L. Zou, X. Cai, K.R. Hao, Optimized allocation of water
resources based on double objective immune particle swarm
algorithm, Comput. Simul., 35 (2018) 296–301.
- J. Liu, Economic target of regional water resources based on
bearing capacity, J. Coastal Res., 93 (2019) 883–888.