- A.K. Prajapati, M.K. Mondal, Comprehensive kinetic and mass
transfer modeling for methylene blue dye adsorption onto
CuO nanoparticles loaded on nanoporous activated carbon
prepared from waste coconut shell, J. Mol. Liq., 307 (2020)
112949, doi: 10.1016/j.molliq.2020.112949.
- H. Altundag, E. Bina, E. Altıntıg, The levels of trace elements
in honey and molasses samples that were determined by ICPOES
after microwave digestion method, Biol. Trace Elem. Res.,
170 (2016) 508–514.
- P. Arabkhani, A. Asfaram, M. Ateia, Easy-to-prepare graphene
oxide/sodium montmorillonite polymer nanocomposite with
enhanced adsorption performance, J. Water Process Eng.,
38 (2020) 101651, doi: 10.1016/j.jwpe.2020.101651.
- C.-G. Tsai, W.J. Tseng, Preparation of TiN–TiO2 composite
nanoparticles for organic dye adsorption and photocatalysis,
Ceram. Int., 46 (2020) 14529–14535.
- T.V.N. Padmesh, K. Vijayaraghavan, G. Sekaran, M. Velan,
Biosorption of Acid Blue 15 using fresh water macroalga Azolla
filiculoides: batch and column studies, Dyes Pigm., 71 (2006) 77–82.
- P. Arabkhani, H. Javadian, A. Asfaram, M. Ateia, Decorating
graphene oxide with zeolitic imidazolate framework (ZIF-8)
and pseudo-boehmite offers ultra-high adsorption capacity
of diclofenac in hospital effluents, Chemosphere, 271 (2021)
129610, doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.129610.
- S.A. Ong, L.N. Ho, Y.S. Wong, A. Zainuddin, Adsorption
behavior of cationic and anionic dyes onto acid treated coconut
coir, Sep. Sci. Technol., 48 (2013) 2125–2131.
- L. Bulgaria, L.B. Escudero, O.S. Bello, M. Iqbal, J. Nisar,
K.A. Adegoke, F. Alakhras, M. Kornaros, I. Anastopoulas,
The utilization of leaf-based adsorbents for dyes removal:
a review, J. Mol. Liq., 276 (2019) 728–747.
- E. Altintig, S. Kirkil, Preparation and properties of Ag-coated
activated carbon nanocomposites produced from wild chestnut
shell by ZnCl2 activation, J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. Eng., 63 (2016)
- I. Ali, New generation adsorbents for water treatment, Chem.
Rev., 112 (2012) 5073–5091.
- H.N. Tran, P.V. Viet, H.-P. Chao, Surfactant modified zeolite
as amphiphilic and dual-electronic adsorbent for removal of
cationic and oxyanionic metal ions and organic compounds,
Ecotoxicol. Environ. Saf., 147 (2018) 55–63.
- I. Safarik, R. Angelova, E. Baldikova, K. Pospiskova,
M. Safarikova, Leptothrix sp. sheaths modified with iron oxide
particles: magnetically responsive, high aspect ratio functional
material, Mater. Sci. Eng., C, 71 (2017) 1342–1346.
- S. Cheng, L. Zhang, A. Ma, H. Xia, J. Peng, C. Li, J. Shu,
Comparison of activated carbon and iron/cerium modified
activated carbon to remove methylene blue from wastewater,
J. Environ. Sci., 65 (2018) 92–102.
- Z.A. Al-Othman, R. Ali, Mu. Naushad, Hexavalent chromium
removal from aqueous medium by activated carbon prepared
from peanut shell: adsorption kinetics, equilibrium and
thermodynamic studies, Chem. Eng. J., 184 (2012) 238–247.
- R. Ranjith, P.S. Rajam, Removal of cationic dyes from
aqueous solution by adsorption on mesoporous
nanocomposite, J. Nanosci. Technol., 3 (2017) 273–280.
- S. Agarwal, I. Tyagi, V.K. Gupta, A.R. Bagheri, M. Ghadei,
A. Asfaram, S. Hajati, A.A. Bazrafshan, Rapid adsorption
of ternary dye pollutants onto copper(I) oxide nanoparticle
loaded on AC: experimental optimization via response surface
methodology, J. Chem. Eng., 4 (2016) 1769–1779.
- E.A. Dil, M. Ghaedi, A. Asfaram, F. Mehrabi. Application
of modificated magnetic nanomaterial for optimization of
ultrasound-enhanced removal of Pb2+ ions from aqueous
solution under experimental design: investigation of kinetic
and isotherm, Ultrason. Sonochem., 36 (2017) 409–419.
- M. Ghasemi, S. Mashhadi, J. Azimi-Amin, Fe3O4/AC
nanocomposite as a novel nano adsorbent for effective removal
of cationic dye: process optimization based on Taguchi design
method, kinetics, equilibrium and thermodynamics, J. Water
Environ. Nanotechnol., 3 (2018) 321–336.
- L.C.A. Oliveira, R.V.R.A. Rios, J.D. Fabris, K. Sapag, V.K. Garg,
R.M. Lago, Clay-iron oxide magnetic composites for the
adsorption of contaminants in water, Appl. Clay Sci., 22 (2003)
- D. Salari, N. Daneshvar, F. Aghazadeh, A.R. Khataee,
Application of artificial neural networks for modeling of the
treatment of wastewater contaminated with methyl tert-butyl
ether (MTBE) by UV/H2O2 process, J. Hazard. Mater., 125 (2005)
- A. Alebouyeh, A.M.B. Kasiri, M.E. Olya, H. Aleboyeh, Prediction
of azo dye decolorization by UV/H2O2 using artificial neural
networks, Dyes Pigm., 77 (2008) 288–294.
- M. Zarei, N. Djafarzadeh, L. Khadir, Removal of direct blue
129 from aqueous medium
using surfactant-modified zeolite:
a neural network modelling, Environ. Health Eng. Manage. J.,
5 (2018) 101–113.
- S. Coruh, E. Kılıç, F. Geyikci, Prediction of adsorption efficiency
for the removal malachite green and acid blue 161 dyes by waste
marble dust using ANN, Global Nest J., 16 (2014) 676–689.
- J.N. Miller, J.C. Miller, Statistics and Chemometrics for Analytical
Chemistry, Harlow, England, Pearson Education, 2005.
- E. Altintig, A. Alsancak, H. Karaca, D. Angın, H. Altundag,
The comparison of natural and magnetically modified
zeolites as an adsorbent in Methyl violet removal from
aqueous solutions, Chem. Eng. Commun., (2021),
- M. Sadrzadeh, T. Mohammadi, J. Ivakpour, N. Kasiri, Separation
of lead ions from wastewater using electrodialysis: comparing
mathematical and neural network modeling, Chem. Eng. J.,
144 (2008) 431–441.
- L. Ai, C. Zhang, F. Liao, Y. Wang, M. Li, L. Meng, J. Jiang,
Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution with
magnetite loaded multi-wall carbon nanotube: kinetic, isotherm
and mechanism analysis, J. Hazard. Mater., 198 (2011) 282–290.
- E. Altıntıg, H. Altundag, M. Tuzen, A. Sarı, Effective removal of
methylene blue from aqueous solutions using magnetic loaded
activated carbon as novel adsorbent, Chem. Eng. Res. Des.,
122 (2017) 151–163.
- N.S. Maurya, A.K. Mittal, P. Cornel, E. Rother, Biosorption
of dyes using dead macro fungi: effect of dye structure, ionic
strength and pH, Bioresour. Technol., 97 (2006) 512–521.
- J. Xu, X. Rong, T. Chi, M. Wang, Y. Wang, D. Yang, F. Qiu,
Preparation, characterization of UV-curable waterborne
polyurethane-acrylate and the application in metal iron surface
protection, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130 (2013) 3142–3152.
- F. Sadeghfar, M. Ghaedi, A. Asfaram, R. Jannesar, H. Javadian,
V. Pezeshkpour, Polyvinyl alcohol/Fe3O4@carbon nanotubes
nanocomposite: electrochemical-assisted synthesis, physicochemical
characterization, optical properties, cytotoxicity
effects and ultrasound-assisted treatment of aqueous based
organic compound, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 65 (2018) 349–362.
- J. Xu, W. Ji, Characterization of ZnS nanoparticles prepared by
new route, J. Mater. Sci., 18 (1999) 115–117.
- L.Y. Hsu, H. Teng, Influence of different chemical reagents on
the preparation of activated carbon from bituminous coal, Fuel
Process. Technol., 64 (2000) 155–166.
- H. Deng, G. Li, H. Yang, J. Tang, Preparation of activated
carbons from cotton stalk by microwave assisted KOH and
K2CO3 activation, Chem. Eng. J., 163 (2010) 373–381.
- H. Esmaeili, S. Tamjidi, Ultrasonic-assisted synthesis of natural
clay/Fe3O4/graphene oxide for enhance removal of Cr(VI)
from aqueous media, Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res., 27 (2020)
- X. Zhao, Y. Shi, T. Wang, Y. Cai, G. Jiang, Preparation of
silica-magnetite nanoparticle mixed hemimicelle sorbents
for extraction of several typical phenolic compounds from
environmental water samples, J. Chromatogr. A, 1188 (2008)
- S.S. Gupta, G.B. Krishna, Kinetics of adsorption of metal ions
on inorganic materials, a review, Adv. Colloid Interface Sci.,
162 (2011) 39–58.
- X. Xiao, S. Luo, G. Zeng, W. Wei, Y. Wan, L. Chen, H. Gou,
Z. Cao, L. Yang, J. Chen, Q. Xi, Biosorption of cadmium by
endophytic fungus (EF) Microshaeropsis sp. LSE10 isolated from
cadmium hyperaccumulator Solanum nigrum L, Biosesour.
Technol., 101 (2009) 1668–1674.
- A. Khaled, A. El Nemr, A. El-Sikaily, O. Abdelwahab, Treatment
of artificial textile dye effluent containing Direct Yellow 12 by
orange peel carbon, Desal. Water Treat., 238 (2009) 210–232.
- E. Altıntıg, M. Daglar, H. Altundag, Removal of methylene blue
with nanomagnetic coated wild chestnut shells: thermodynamic,
kinetic, isotherm and mechanism studies, Desal. Water Treat.,
207 (2020) 398–409.
- A.M.M. Vargas, A.L. Cazetta, M.H. Kunita, T.L. Silva,
V.C. Almeida, Adsorption of methylene blue on activated
carbon produced from flamboyant pods (Delonix regia): study
of adsorption isotherms and kinetic models, Chem. Eng. J.,
168 (2011) 722–730.
- Y. Miyah, A. Lahrichi, M. Idrissi, S. Boujraf, H. Taouda,
F. Zerrouq, Assessment of adsorption kinetics for removal
potential of Crystal Violet dye from aqueous solutions using
Moroccan pyrophyllite, J. Assoc. Arab Univ. Basic Appl. Sci.,
23 (2017) 20–28.
- M. Dogan, Y. Ozdemir, M. Alkan, Adsorption of cationic dyes
from aqueous solutions by sepiolite, Microporous Mesoporous
Mater., 96 (2006) 419–427.
- R. Foroutana, R. Mohammadi, J. Razeghib, B. Ramavandi,
Performance of algal activated carbon/Fe3O4 magnetic
composite for cationic dyes removal from aqueous solutions,
Algal Res., 40 (2019) 1–12.
- L.R. Bonetto, F. Ferrarini, D.C. Marco, J.S. Crespo, Removal of
Methyl violet 2B dye from aqueous solution using a magnetic
composite as an adsorbent, J. Water Process Eng., 6 (2015) 11–20.
- M. Ishaq, F. Javed, I. Amad, H. Ullah, F. Hadi, S. Sultan,
Adsorption of crystal violet dye from aqueous solutions onto
low-cost untreated and NaOH treated almond shell, Iran.
J. Chem. Chem. Eng., 35 (2016) 97–106.
- D. Sara, K.S. Tushar, Removal of anionic dye Congo red from
aqueous solution by raw pine and acid-treated pinecone
powder as adsorbent: equilibrium, thermodynamic, kinetics,
mechanism and process design, Water Res., 46 (2012) 1933–1946.
- EA. Dil, M. Ghaedia, A. Asfaram, F. Mehrabi, F. Sadeghfar,
Efficient adsorption of Azure B onto CNTs/Zn:ZnO@Ni2PNCs
from aqueous solution in the presence of ultrasound
wave based on multivariate optimization, J. Ind. Eng. Chem.,
74 (2019) 55–62.