- Z. Hu, C. Wei, L. Yao, L. Li, C. Li, A multi-objective optimization
model with conditional value-at-risk constraints for water
allocation equality, J. Hydrol., 542 (2016) 330–342.
- A. Ganji, D. Khalili, M. Karamouz, K. Ponnambalam, M. Javan,
A fuzzy stochastic dynamic Nash game analysis of policies for
managing water allocation in a reservoir system, Water Resour.
Manage., 22 (2008) 51–66.
- Y.L. Xie, G.H. Huang, W. Li, Y.F. Li, J.X. Cui, X.W. Sun, A riskbased
balance inexact optimization model for water quality
management with sustainable wetland system development—a
case study of North China, Wetlands: J. Soc. Wetland, 36 (2016)
- J.X. Xu, G.H. Huang, Z. Li, J.P. Chen, A two-stage fuzzy chanceconstrained
water management model, Environ. Sci. Pollut.
Res., 24 (2017) 12437–12454.
- E.A. Eschenbach, T. Magee, E. Zagona, M. Goranflo, R. Shane,
Goal programming decision support system for multi-objective
operation of reservoir systems, J. Water Resour. Plann. Manage.,
127 (2001) 108–120.
- R.C. Nayak, R.K. Panda, Integrated management of a canal
command in a River Delta using multi-objective techniques,
Water Resour. Manage., 15 (2001) 383–401.
- Y. Xu, Y. Wang, S. Li, G.H. Huang, C. Dai, Stochastic optimization
model for water allocation on a watershed scale considering
wetland’s ecological water requirement, Ecol. Indic., 92 (2018),
- X.S. Li, Research on the water resource management based on
game model, Procedia Comput. Sci., 107 (2017) 262–267.
- S. Wei, H. Yang, K. Abbaspour, J. Mousavi, A. Gnauck, Game
theory based models to analyze water conflicts in the middle
route of the South-to-North water transfer project in China,
Water Res., 44 (2010) 2499–2516.
- Y. Xiao, K.W. Hipel, L.P. Fang, Incorporating water demand
management into a cooperative water allocation framework,
Water Resour. Manage., 30 (2016) 2997–3012.
- M. Guan, H. Zheng, Linear Programming, Shandong Science
and Technology Press, Jinan, 1983.
- Z. Yang, Y. Zeng, Mathematical model for water conflict
and coordination in trans-boundary regions, Acta Sci.
Circumstantiae, 24 (2004) 71–76.
- C. Ogwah, M.O. Eyankware, Investigation of hydrogeochemical
processes in groundwater resources located around abandoned
Okpara Coal Mine, Enugu Se. Nigeria, J. Clean WAS, 4 (2020)
- B. Singh, P. Sihag, A. Parsaie, A. Angelaki, Comparative
analysis of artificial intelligence techniques for the prediction of
infiltration process, Geol. Ecol. Landscapes, 5 (2021) 109–118.
- C.M. Ji, H. Wu, Medium and long term optimal scheduling
of cascade hydropower stations based on topological parallel
computing, J. Coastal Res., 93 (2019) 572–577.
- G. Lu, Application of linear programming, Market
Modernization, 12 (2007) 381–382.
- S.D. Zhao, Y.M. Zhang, Concepts, contents and challenges
of ecosystem assessment – Introduction to “Ecosystems and
Human Well-being: A Framework for Assessment”, Adv. Earth
Sci., 19 (2004) 650–657.
- S.D. Zhao, Y.M. Zhang, Ecosystems and human well-being: the
achievements, contributions and prospects of the millennium
ecosystem assessment, Adv. Earth Sci., 9 (2006) 895–902.
- J.P. Wang, Study on the Relationship Between Urbanization
Process and Sustainable Utilization of Water Resources in
Fujian Province, Xiamen University, 2015.
- J.X. Li, S.L. Xu, Calculation model of water pollution induced
economic loss for river basin, J. Hydraul. Eng., 10 (2003) 68–74.
- X. Cheng, L. He, H.W. Lu, Y.Z. Chen, L.X. Ren, Optimal water
resources management and system benefit for the Marcellus
shale-gas reservoir in Pennsylvania and West Virginia,
J. Hydrol. (Amsterdam), 540 (2016) 412–422.