- G. Chen, M.H. Huang, L. Chen, D.H. Chen, Biotreatment of azo
dyeing wastewater using a modified anaerobic-anoxic-aerobic
reactor system, Adv. Mater. Res., 183–185 (2011) 170–175.
- A.M. Lotito, M. De Sanctis, S. Rossetti, A. Lopez, C. Di Iaconi,
On-site treatment of textile yarn dyeing effluents using an integrated
biological–chemical oxidation process, Int. J Environ.
Sci. Technol., 11 (2014) 623–632.
- A.M. Lotito, U. Fratino, G. Bergna, C. Di Iaconi, Integrated
biological and ozone treatment of printing textile wastewater,
Chem. Eng. J., 195 (2012) 261–269.
- A. Willcock, M. Brewster, W. Tincher, Using electrochemical
technology to treat textile wastewater: three case studies, Am.
Dyest. Rep., 81 (1992) 15–22.
- M.F. Sevimli, H.Z. Sarikaya, Ozone treatment of textile effluents
and dyes: effect of applied ozone dose, pH and dye concentration,
J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 77 (2002) 842–850.
- S. Akhtar, A.A. Khan, Q. Husain, Potential of immobilized bitter
gourd (Momordica charantia) peroxidases in the decolorization
and removal of textile dyes from polluted wastewater
and dyeing effluent, Chemosphere, 60 (2005) 291–301.
- M.S. Nawaz, M. Ahsan, Comparison of physico-chemical,
advanced oxidation and biological techniques for the textile
wastewater treatment, Alex. Eng. J., 53 (2014) 717–722.
- A. Bes-Piá, J.A. Mendoza-Roca, L. Roig-Alcover, A. Iborra-Clar,
M.I. Iborra-Clar, M.I. Alcaina-Miranda, Comparison between
nanofiltration and ozonation of biologically treated textile
wastewater for its reuse in the industry, Desalination, 157
- L.B. Chu, X.H. Xing, A.F. Yu, X.L. Sun, B. Jurcik, Enhanced
treatment of practical textile wastewater by microbubble
Process Saf. Environ. Prot., 86 (2008) 389–393.
- B.K. Körbahti, A. Tanyolac, Continuous electrochemical treatment
of simulated industrial textile wastewater from industrial
components in a tubular reactor, J. Hazard. Mater., 170
- A.H. Konsowa, Decolorization of wastewater containing direct
dye by ozonation in a batch bubble column reactor, Desalination,
158 (2003) 233–240.
- F. Gaehr, F. Hermanutz, W. Oppermann, Ozonation–an
important technique to comply with new German laws for
textile wastewater treatment, Water Sci. Technol., 30 (1994)
- L.G. Covinich, D.I. Bengoechea, R.J. Fenoglio, M.C. Area,
Advanced oxidation processes for wastewater treatment in
the pulp and paper industry: a review, Am. J. Environ. Eng.,
4 (2014) 56–70.
- A. Pintar, Catalytic processes for the purification of drinking
water and industrial effluents, Catal. Today., 77 (2003) 451–465.
- S. Gupta, T. Saratchandra, S. Malik, A. Sharma, S. Lokhande,
V. Waindeskar, S. Mudliar, Ozone induced biodegradability
enhancement and color reduction of a complex pharmaceutical
effluent, Ozone Sci. Eng., 37 (2015) 538–545.
- A.C. Silva, Degradação de Corante em Meio Salino por
Ozonização (Color Degradation in Saline Solution for
Ph.D. Thesis, Universidade Federal do Rio de
Janeiro, Brazil, 2006.
- J.N. Wu, T.W. Wang, Ozonation of aqueous azo dye in a semibatch
reactor, Water Res., 35 (2001) 1093–1099.
- A.R. Tehrani-Bagha, N.M. Mahmoodi, F.M. Menger, Degradation
of a persistent organic dye from colored textile wastewater
by ozonation, Desalination, 260 (2010) 34–38.
- X.J. Lu, L. Liu, R.R. Liu, J.H. Chen, Textile wastewater reuse as
an alternative water source for dyeing and finishing processes:
a case study, Desalination, 258 (2010) 229–232.
- A.Q. Tu, Feasibility Study of High Salinity Wastewater Treatment
by Biological Contact Oxidation Process, Master’s Thesis,
Harbin Institute of Technology, China, 2012 (in Chinese with
- S.M.D.G.U. de Souza, K.A.S. Bonilla, A.A.U. de Souza, Removal
of COD and color from hydrolyzed textile azo dye by combined
ozonation and biological treatment, J. Hazard. Mater.,
179 (2010) 35–42.
- C.X. Wang, A. Yediler, D. Lienert, Z.J. Wang, A. Kettrup, Ozonation
of an azo dye C.I. Remazol Black 5 and toxicological
assessment of its oxidation products, Chemosphere, 52 (2003)